Ok well here is the info below:

2 x test prop 1ml= 100mg
1 x test eth 1ml= 200mg
1 x tren eth 1ml=200mg

This is the gear I have. The plan is to take the following:

1/2cc (50mg) test prop eod
1cc (200mg) test eth once a week
1cc (200mg) tren eth once a week

Do you feel this is enough to start and take my first cycle? What should the pct look like? This looks like it will last for a 10 week cycle. I plan to shoot in the upper right and upper left quadrants of my glute (butt). Please critique and give guidance.

Thanks,

TheFA

First cycle and you want to run 2tests and Tren. And do we think this is enough??? You have a lot of researching to do. You are also planning on pinning virgin muscle in 2 injection sites 5-6 times a week. You’re asking for problems. No talk of Adex, HCG, or any idea of PCT. read some stickys and do some research.

[quote]smalsh wrote:
First cycle and you want to run 2tests and Tren. And do we think this is enough??? You have a lot of researching to do. You are also planning on pinning virgin muscle in 2 injection sites 5-6 times a week. You’re asking for problems. No talk of Adex, HCG, or any idea of PCT. read some stickys and do some research. [/quote]

This

Plus stop making a new thread for every single new thought thta runs through your mind. This isn’t a chat room