The First Bakery Decision

Not Jesus.

And no mention of cake.

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.
1 Timothy 1:8-11

Um, the same New Testament that informs of us Jesus in the first place, also informs us Christians of these things I’ve quoted…

Don’t pretend you didn’t see the woman and man definition boundary clearly stated…

Back off that avenue, you aren’t prepared.

But did he say you couldn’t sell gays a cake?

For if you forgive men for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, (Matt. 6:14).

“And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you,” (Eph. 4:32).

“You shall not commit murder; You shall not commit adultery; You shall not steal; You shall not bear false witness; Honor your father and mother; and You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” (Matt. 19:18-19).

Now that we’ve established that you have a bad understanding of Christianity, let’s tackle the fact that your point of objection implies that government should be deciding what the New Testament actually says, therefore, if Christians even have a case to make for practicing their own religion. Wow.

“Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. For this, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no wrong to a neighbor; love therefore is the fulfillment of the law,” (Rom. 13:8-10)

Doesn’t nullify a single iota I posted. Loving myself, doesn’t give me license to sin. Nor, my neighbor.

But it means it’s OK to sell the cake.

Which doesn’t include having to contribute to sacrilegious events…I so loved my neighbor, I brought the condomns for his next swinging orgy.when he asked. Stop pretending there isn’t clear context (like I’ve demonstrated).

Can Christians get divorced?

No, it doesn’t. Since sacramental marriage is defined as between man and woman. And homosexual relations are clearly described as sinful in the founding/central documentation of the faith…

Love thy neighbor.

Um, even Jesus allows for divorce in case of sexual immorality…I quoted from the relevant passage already. But this isn’t relevant. Christians should be left in peace to sort this out. Government shouldn’t make the decision for them. Your arguments have no place as this is a question about government action…

Which doesn’t mean I have to approve and contribute to his/her sins. Even if I stand to make a buck. My gosh man.

And you still haven’t relented and acknowledged that Jesus defines marriage as between A MAN and A Woman. Period. Argue in faith, and acknowledge this.

And now, I will be starting on supper.