The First Bakery Decision

No. I just think a person should be able to buy a cake that’s for sale.

Um, homosexuality is a sin in Christianity, and marriage is a defined sacrament between man woman…Please stop.

1 Like

I don’t want any Americans to be marginalized. Believe it or not, gays pay taxes too.

My my, you would squash long term religious liberty for wedding cake. Tyranny, ladies and gentleman. Sell that wedding desert, or get out of your trade, the way you put simple food on your family’s table. Wow.

1 Like

And it is up to God to make the final decision and deal out justice for any sins. In the meantime we can be compassionate and caring and foster an environment of peace and understanding, for the good of everyone. Or should we go back to burning or imprisoning gays?

I feel like Mr.Pink!

Am I the only PROFESSIONAL?!

1 Like

No, I would not allow religious freedom to harm or hurt others however.

And taxes means no compromise, winner takes all. Libertarians were right, no doubt.

And what did Jesus say about taxes?

Because wedding cake deprivation …Nope. Not playing deaf, dumb, or stupid with you.

Something that has nothing to do with your point…There is no obligation to support laws once they are laws. Christians simply need not need martyr themselves over taxes. They are still free to vote in a representative democracy, speak their mind, and seek change…

It is marginalizing and dehumanizing. I don’t think those are Christian values.

Because being able to pass up on selling a wedding cake is akin to burning at the stake…This is beyond ludicrous.

And refuse military service, unlike gays.

If it is no big deal then why are you so angry? Just sell the cake and live in peace.

Point of information: that has not stopped anybody in the abortion debate…

1 Like

Christians can do complex things, that other people in society seemingly no longer can, I guess. Care for the basic needs and BASIC rights of people, while not wanting to be forced to produce wedding deserts for what is a sacrilegious event…

Hate being one of them.

Which they are not forced to do.

Um, my position isn’t employing force to carry out…Yours is.

1 Like

It actually isn’t. No one is being forced to bake anyone a cake.