The Financial Conspiracy Theory & Brotherhood of Silence

Fraternity brothers, Freemasons and the members of other secret societies have a brotherhood of silence. They network amoung themselves and fellow Fraternities. They are the CEO’s, Board members, highly placed Bureaucrats and elected officals.

They have a vision of the world and we’re not in it. At least not in any role other than serf. Their pockets are lined with the earning of the working individual. Their crimes go unpunished and at the extreme minor punishment. Nothing sever enough to detour future reoccurences.

The old adage, you scratch my back…! This is human nature at it’s finest. Looking out for your own. Alliance yourself with those how can aid you in your personal persuits. This we all do as a matter of survival. That is how we know they are doing it to.

The difference is the level at which it is being done and to whom it is being done to. I don’t have to prove this. It’s a conspiracy theory and I know it true because it’s exactly what I’d be doing in their place. The difference being that I would not get caught.

Power corrupts and extreme power makes you very rich, and extremly corrupt. I would not doubt it if those young Frat boys didn’t cook up their plots while in college. Take over the world 101, reguirements: plenty of alcohol and a twisted sence of self worth.

The thing I dislike about secret societies and Frat bitches. Is the fact they have secrets and it usually involves fucking someone over. Now since I was deprived of my birth right to be a member.

I will therefore expose them for the self centered egotistical SOB’s that they are. They are the ones responsible, they hold all the keys, have all the pass words and know the secret hand shakes.

I was told that the only President that was not a Freemason was JFK and that was because he was Catholic. Most likely why he was kill but that’s different conspiracy theory. So if you wish to grow up and fuck the little guy over. You must become a member of a Fraternity or Secret Society.

Please tell me this is a joke. It has to be.

There’s pictures of freemasons planting the bombs in the world trade center.

They are there, smiling and arming the bombs, with Elvis and the aliens from Roswell.

It’s pretty disturbing, you should look into it.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

They are there, smiling and arming the bombs, with Elvis and the aliens from Roswell.

It’s pretty disturbing, you should look into it.[/quote]

Bullshit. It was Jim Morrison and the Illuminati.

Streamline, I have always liked you. So yes I will join you in your quest.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Please tell me this is a joke. It has to be. [/quote]

Someone has to get it started. We can’t blame the working man. The middle man doesn’t make decisions. That leaves the upper crust to take the blame.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

It’s pretty disturbing, you should look into it.

Bullshit. It was Jim Morrison and the Illuminati.[/quote]

Your both foolishly incorrect.

It was Professor Plum in the billiard room with the lead pipe.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Streamline, I have always liked you. So yes I will join you in your quest. [/quote]

LFG I have “The Blade of Monster Slaying.” Oh, and chain mail with +5 fire resist. So, may I join?

[quote]Sloth wrote:
dk44 wrote:
Streamline, I have always liked you. So yes I will join you in your quest.

LFG I have “The Blade of Monster Slaying.” Oh, and chain mail with +5 fire resist. So, may I join?[/quote]

Only gold or silver currency will be excepted, so smelt your jewlery.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Streamline, I have always liked you. So yes I will join you in your quest. [/quote]

Haha. As will I. We must take the Freemason’s ring and throw it into the cracks of Mount Doom. Or something like that.

You should form another conspiracy contra those of the Freemasons, Pikes, SigEps, Sigma Chis, etc. and start assassinating them. It’s really the only ethical response. You could be like Gavrilo Princip who assassinated the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria. Look at the freedom he and the other Black Hand guys brought to the common man!