The 'Feel Free to Brag' Thread

the leg break happened at a Highlands festival. They were having a Scottish Backhold Wrestling demo and my son wanted to try so I said what the hell and gave it a go…didn’t turn out so well.

425x10 @ 220 is no joke…especially after running and losing weight. Weight changes always affected my sq the most.

Pulled 605 at 208 lb BW strapless with just chalk and a belt the other day after I did a full body workout. Was the first time I’ve ever gone over 565, and wanted to see what I could pull before my small knee procedure haha.

Was pretty pumped

[quote]IrishMarc wrote:
My penis is 11" around.

Think about it.[/quote]

And like a 1/4" long. Its like having a slice of Salami for a dick.

i touched in a bench shirt the first time it was out of the box!!! fuckin beat that!

in football, i had 35 pancakes and 15 of them were against 300 pound kids and im 195, i was knocked down once… thats called gettin low

I’m 19 years old now, 205 lbs. Back on December 1, 2008 (I was 18). I squatted 505 below parallel. Also, I rep dips on the parallel bars with over 150 lbs. Maybe not great in comparison to some of the genetic freaks around here, but I feel pretty good about it.

[quote]masonator wrote:
Hit a 10-rep PR on the squat the other day, after spending the last several weeks running everyday and losing weight. 425x10 @220. Not very impressive, but nice to me considering the circumstances.[/quote]

yeah a 425x10 is weaksauce

lolwut?

I way a JACKED 172 (sarcasm) and am actually attempting a 600 DL with just a belt this week…should i wait till after my attempt then brag if i get it?

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
i touched in a bench shirt the first time it was out of the box!!! fuckin beat that!

[/quote]

That means you need a tighter shirt, haha.

I box squatted 425 on the cambered bar in single ply suit bottoms fairly easily the other week…not a ton but it was more than I squatted with a normal bar and gangster ass ace briefs a few months ago…

And I did a 315 suspended zercher on Friday.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
masonator wrote:
Hit a 10-rep PR on the squat the other day, after spending the last several weeks running everyday and losing weight. 425x10 @220. Not very impressive, but nice to me considering the circumstances.

yeah a 425x10 is weaksauce

lolwut?[/quote]

Haha after being in gear for months in a 700 squat cycle, it feels weak.

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:
I way a JACKED 172 (sarcasm) and am actually attempting a 600 DL with just a belt this week…should i wait till after my attempt then brag if i get it?[/quote]

I would definitely wait, I’m superstitious. But more power to you for even being close. My DL sucks donkey asshole.

I pulled 405 after having surgery on my left shoulder and tearing my right trap. Suck it.

Actually, that’s still not impressive.

I pulled 405x5 after having surgery on my left shoulder and tearing my right trap. Suck it.

Actually, that’s still not impressive.

This week I set two new 1RMs. 405 for dead and 225 for bench. 6 foot 1 175 lbs. Peanuts for you guys, but reading these forums more often is gearing me up for more gains.

Oh… and to make it even more impressive… with straps. Wooo…ooo…

i did a 315x6 squat today

DB shoulder pressed the 85s x9

DOH pulled 425x7

CGBP 245x6

nothing amazing, but at least i can out squat and out deadlift everyone at my gym lol.

i hate this forum because everyone is stronger than me and weigh less than i do by like 40 pounds, im going back to BBing.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

DOH pulled 425x7

CGBP 245x6

nothing amazing, but at least i can out squat and out deadlift everyone at my gym lol.

i hate this forum because everyone is stronger than me and weigh less than i do by like 40 pounds, im going back to BBing.[/quote]

Haha, don’t do it. You know lifting heavy is more fun.

[quote]masonator wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

DOH pulled 425x7

CGBP 245x6

i hate this forum because everyone is stronger than me and weigh less than i do by like 40 pounds, im going back to BBing.

Haha, don’t do it. You know lifting heavy is more fun.[/quote]

most anybody i take serious in that section trains with a philosophy of lifting heavy weight for moderate reps and progressing each session. aside from things like bands and boards we use a lot of powerlifting-esque lifts. main difference is really just rep ranges and the use of some machines to accomplish our goals.

basically we brag about our 8RM instead of our 1RM

I fapped like 8 times today.

feels good man

[quote]Invictica wrote:
I fapped like 8 times today.

feels good man[/quote]

A TRUE acheivement.

385 close-grip floor press. I think it’s time to do a raw bench in a meet. I just might have a 407 or 418 bench in me.