The Fatkini

This fat acceptance thing is getting a little out of hand.

It’s the sheer weight that actually shocks me. I can’t imagine how big she must look in person.

I mean, here is Lee Priest at 5’4 and 200lbs or so. And here is the model at 5’5 and 260lbs.

This shit is so gross and needs to stop already.

^ what he said.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
This shit is so gross and needs to stop already. [/quote]

x3

America babies fat people. It’s like fat people have their own race or religion that if you call them on it or insult them they take it SO HARD. They ALWAYS find a way to rationalize their weight.

“I have a thyroid issue” (see a doc)
“My parents were fat too” (so do the opposite of what they did)
“I don’t have time to spend all day at the gym”(but you do have time to eat all day and sit on your fat ass).
“I don’t have time to cook healthy meals” (but you do have time to cook unhealthy ones?)
“Organic food is expensive”(So buy non organic food)
“I have shitty genes” (don’t we all)
“Fast food is just more convenient” (is diabetes convenient? heart disease?)
“I’ve tried everything” (my fav! you’ve tried everything except eating right and working hard)
“My job takes up all my time” (so does mine, owning a small business aint easy for anyone)

The list goes on. No matter what you say to a fat person they will always have an argument or reason why they can not lose the weight.

You also notice how fat people feed their kids junk food? It’s like they don’t want their kids to have a normal life so they sabotage them with a breakfast full of sweets and a lunchbox full of candy and snacks.

the trend is certainly disturbing…

they aren’t even waiting until after the vows are said to begin their rapid inflation anymore…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
the trend is certainly disturbing…

they aren’t even waiting until after the vows are said to begin their rapid inflation anymore…[/quote]

Some women dont even have the common courtesy to con you properly anymore…

It’s sad, the state of affairs of our current landscape in terms of obesity and all that comes along with it.

Sure if it were solely an asthetic thing, some folks would find it attractive, others wouldn’t, and it wouldn’t be a thing. Of course knowing what we do (assuming we won’t argue on this point -lol), being excessively overweight is viewed as a negative for what could be a serious list of reasons - not all medically related mind you.

I’ve heard interviews with people who at the time, adamantly maintained that they were perfectly content being overweight. Of course after a few years, and usually a gastric bypass, they come clean to admit that they were just trying to convince themselves.

I won’t say anything negative about how she looks, because looks are always a personal preference, but, considering that this woman is 5’5 and 260, I think back to when I was so focused on increasing my body weight. At 5’8, and I like to think an ok amount of muscle, when I got close to 220, my knees hurt, I got out of breath… basically I wasn’t singing n dancing all day long because I was happy.

I’m not saying we need to shame anyone, ever, but things like this just seem a little… off.

S

^ I know it’s not the same thing exactly, but weighing 135 when pregnant was REALLY uncomfortable. I KNOW 260 has to involve some serious pain.

Regardless of how people feel about attractiveness, obesity is a medical problem. It will likely shorten her life. To me, that trumps any “accept yourself” message about the aesthetics of being “curvy.”

Of course, Lee Priest’s lifestyle probably isn’t lengthening his life either. It wouldn’t surprise me if that woman outlives him. Just putting things in perspective here.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
^ I know it’s not the same thing exactly, but weighing 135 when pregnant was REALLY uncomfortable. I KNOW 260 has to involve some serious pain.

Regardless of how people feel about attractiveness, obesity is a medical problem. It will likely shorten her life. To me, that trumps any “accept yourself” message about the aesthetics of being “curvy.”

Of course, Lee Priest’s lifestyle probably isn’t lengthening his life either. It wouldn’t surprise me if that woman outlives him. Just putting things in perspective here.

[/quote]

You know whats not good?

Gaining too much weight in the off season and training on astro turf.

Shin splints, not good.

Periostitis is not cool.

Why not

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[/quote]

You know whats not good?

Gaining too much weight in the off season and training on astro turf.

Shin splints, not good.

Periostitis is not cool.[/quote]

Wait a minute. Does the chick in the bikini play football?

People are who they are, and I am glad that some can find some happiness in thier own skin. I know too many women/men who hate themselves cause they cant live up to thier own fucked up ideal.

my $0.02~

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[/quote]

I didn’t put up Lee Priest to validate his way of living, just to show how someone at the same height and 60lbs less is considered hugely muscular. And just how immense she must be.

Even at his fattest, weighing about 20lbs more than her, he still looks to have more shape and less size.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[/quote]

I didn’t put up Lee Priest to validate his way of living, just to show how someone at the same height and 60lbs less is considered hugely muscular. And just how immense she must be.

Even at his fattest, weighing about 20lbs more than her, he still looks to have more shape and less size.

[/quote]

Gotcha. I assumed that was the point you were making. It is a fairly spectacular visual of this principle.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

Gotcha. I assumed that was the point you were making. It is a fairly spectacular visual of this principle.
[/quote]
That picture doesn’t look right. 5lbs of muscle is an 80oz steak. Even with no fat in the steak, it will come up a lot wider than a pen (unless it’s literally 6+ inches thick).

This is what the comparison is supposed to look like.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. Though your picture is so much more disturbing in this context.

[quote]Silyak wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[/quote]
That picture doesn’t look right. 5lbs of muscle is an 80oz steak. Even with no fat in the steak, it will come up a lot wider than a pen (unless it’s literally 6+ inches thick). [/quote]

I think it’s a roast, not a steak.