'The Fastest Way To Get Jacked' Nutrition

Hello CT, i recently start using your program The Fastest Way To Get Jacked and i was wondering about the best nutrition guidelines for a successful body recomposition, aka building muscle while losing fat at the same time.
PS:I am currently on my first ever steroid cycle, so I guess since I am enhanced I may attempt to body recomp. also i know you dont answer drug related questions so i am not putting what i am using here.
Thank you.

Not sure CT will reply due to you being enhanced. All bets are off when that enters the equation.

1 Like

Not wishing to be a spokesman for CT either but he has written countless articles on nutritional cutting. I’ve done the program and stuck to my usual ketogenic approach with no issues so the upshot is most sensible dietary plans will suffice.

@believer423 I know he dont answer drug related stuff but i think my question is more of a nutritional one since i am not discussing my drug use , just mention it because it does change so many factors and make things a bit easier.
Hope CT answer my question tho, his knowledge is unmatched.

@JamesBrawn007 Thank you for your answer. However, i am not exactly looking for cutting exxclusively since i think i can do that without the AAS, Thats why i want to use that fact to my advantage and may be achieve a body recomposition aka build muscle and lose fat at the same time. Word around the pharma community that it is very possible for new user to experience those anomalies.
So i just wish CT would give his insight on the best way to eat for those goal in mind.

In normal circumstances “recomposition” is not a great way to progress. Building muscle and losing fat, to be done optimally, require different physiological states. And I’m not just talking about caloric deficit vs. surplus (although that is important). But I’m talking about favoring different enzyme systems (mTOR vs, AMPK) that are antagonistic.

Building muscle requires activating mTOR as much as possible while raising AMPK makes it much easier to lose fat BUT it inhibits mTOR (decreasing muscle growth).

Sure you can try to get the perfect nutritional intake, extremely small deficit that will allow you to lose some fat while still being able to build muscle. But that is hard to achieve because your body will be in flux, changing every week.

I prefer to use a different approach now: using mTOR days and AMPK days… or building days and fat loss days.

Let’s say that you are doing 4 lifting sessions a day, these would be “building days”… you do everything to maximize mTOR. Caloric surplus, pre/intra/post workout carbs and protein, hypertrophy training.

The 3 other days would be fat loss days in which you do everything to increase AMPK: large caloric/energy deficit (low carbs, lowish fat), do steady state cardio.

On the growth days you could be at around 18 calories per pound of bodyweight with around 1.5g of protein per pound (because you are enhanced) and on the fat loss days you would start at around 10-11 calories per pound of bodyweight with 1g of protein per pound.

Of course you might need to adjust these numbers.

1 Like

". But I’m talking about favoring different enzyme systems (mTOR vs, AMPK) that are antagonistic.

Building muscle requires activating mTOR as much as possible while raising AMPK makes it much easier to lose fat BUT it inhibits mTOR (decreasing muscle growth)."

This part is really interesting. I actually can “feel” when I’m in an AMPK (burnign fat/adrenaline high) state vs. restorative/MTOR.

AMPK = wired, intense, focused and a bit stressed. Good for during day. Muscles can be tight, sweating profusely.

Restorative MTOR = chilled, unwinding, maybe a nap. I can actually feel my muscles swell//recover during thi stime.

I’m actually taking Carbolin 19 right now (the superior Anavar with no sides…apparently forsoklin is safe/better than some roids?).It activates cAMP is this the same as AMPK?

It’s supposed to “bridge”, modest recomp and help muscle building (& fat loss), and can be used long term

@Christian_Thibaudeau Thank you Coach, Brilliant as always.
I will definately go that way about it because it make so much sense.

No.

cAMP activates AMPK

1 Like

I see is carbolin not ideal in a gaining phase then? It’s labelled as a year round “bridge” supporting fat loss & lean gains

I personally don’t have enough experience with carbolin to make specific recommendations. BUT cAMP also have a direct effect in stimulating the fibers to grow. I doubt that in this case a slight increase in AMPK would negatively impact hypertrophy.