T Nation

The Eye of Newt

[quote]Sifu wrote:

[quote]method_man wrote:
So the Republicans are running another old, white, senile, warmongering geezer who is a self-professed Middle-East historian. A Zionist tool who claims that the Palestinians were “invented”. If any group in the Middle-East were “invented” it would be the Israelis,lol.
[/quote]

I was disappointed to see Cain drop out of the race too…

Having said that I have to disagree with you on the rest. Learn history, the Palestinians were invented. The Zionist movement that lead to Jews returning to their ancient homeland got under way in the 1880’s. At that time the land was an almost completely uninhabited wasteland.

As the Zionists numbers increased and they created an economy more workers were needed to support the economic growth. That was when the Ottoman empire stepped in and put a limit on the number of Jews it would allow into their homeland. So they were forced to bring in Arabs from all over the middle east by the Ottoman’s to support the growing economy.

That is why most of the so called Palestinians have family names that can be traced back to villages all over the middle east that are outside of the area they call Palestine.

So Newt is right. The Palestinians are an invented people who were forced upon the Jews by the Ottoman’s at the beginning of the twentieth century. They had only been on that land a generation before the influx of Jews at the end of world war two. And the reason for them being there was to keep the Jews from forming an independent state on their ancestral homeland which their ancestors had been driven off of by force. [/quote]

Before 1948 there was no such thing as an Israeli or an Israel. If anyone are the “invented” people, it’s the Israelis.

[quote]Bambi wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:
Method_Man, like Clip11, Rohnyn and others, is a Headhunter troll. Leave him alone[/quote]

How can you be shure that they all are the creations of headhunter?

[/quote]

They all write in the same way, create deliberatley inflammatory and extreme statements to start trolling, then when the argument is dying down add more fuel to the fire. All of them start or enter discussions with a series of words cobbled together designed to create a Pavlovian response (see above with all the ‘zionist’ talk from method_man which always raises the hackles round here)[/quote]

I sympathize with the Palestinians the same way I do with other darker skinned people who have had their land stolen and been ethnically cleansed by other white devils. These white devils just call themselves Jews.

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:
Method_Man, like Clip11, Rohnyn and others, is a Headhunter troll. Leave him alone[/quote]

[/quote]

Because she is a fucking bimbo who just misspelled her nick.

[quote]Sifu wrote:

[quote]method_man wrote:
So the Republicans are running another old, white, senile, warmongering geezer who is a self-professed Middle-East historian. A Zionist tool who claims that the Palestinians were “invented”. If any group in the Middle-East were “invented” it would be the Israelis,lol.
[/quote]

Having said that I have to disagree with you on the rest. Learn history, the Palestinians were invented. The Zionist movement that lead to Jews returning to their ancient homeland got under way in the 1880’s. At that time the land was an almost completely uninhabited wasteland.

As the Zionists numbers increased and they created an economy more workers were needed to support the economic growth. That was when the Ottoman empire stepped in and put a limit on the number of Jews it would allow into their homeland. So they were forced to bring in Arabs from all over the middle east by the Ottoman’s to support the growing economy.

That is why most of the so called Palestinians have family names that can be traced back to villages all over the middle east that are outside of the area they call Palestine.

So Newt is right. The Palestinians are an invented people who were forced upon the Jews by the Ottoman’s at the beginning of the twentieth century. They had only been on that land a generation before the influx of Jews at the end of world war two. And the reason for them being there was to keep the Jews from forming an independent state on their ancestral homeland which their ancestors had been driven off of by force. [/quote]

Using your reasoning the Israelis are also an “invented” people. I mean, they basically used Nazi atrocities and biblical mumbo jumbo to ethnically cleanse and steal away Palestine from the Arabs.

As for Cain, he was systematically taken out by big media. Even if he did fuck around on his wife… So did Clinton. Clinton was the best president the country ever had. And yeah I said it and yeah he’s white. And unlike the two pieces of shit in the White House Cain was a successful businessman who actually worked.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]method_man wrote:

So the Republicans are running another old, white, senile, warmongering geezer

[/quote]

I’m with you method mad. Get rid of the crackers and put a real man in charge. These honkey geriatrics don’t know what they’re doing.[/quote]

McCain was a kook who had a fucking cokehead bimbo as VP. That fucking moron would have ran up our national debt fighting every war it could. Remember when he tried to justify calling Asian people “gooks”? LOL

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:

Not so sure about all that, but he is certainly a waste of time to even think about.

Even for a white devil like me. :-)[/quote]

So get off my dick, trick. Go back to your little Sesame Street projects and play with your water guns.

[quote]method_man wrote:

Clinton was the best president the country ever had.

[/quote]

LOL, he is a fatass too. Even though I can’t stand that Zionist pig Savage he is on here:
“compared to Obama and look like nothing more than what he is: a fat, old, white man.”

Presidents are puppets for the shadow government and are only there in order to give the illusion that America is a democracy and the people decide on matters by voting. The sad reality is that we have no choice and there is a slow corroding of our liberties going on currently that is very disheartening.

I fear for Ron Paul because if he is elected president I sense that he will not be easily persuaded to abandon his ideas and cave in to the shadow government. It won’t be long before he is assassinated by a lone gunman. I only hope the American people will not so easily believe whatever story the government concocts on this regard. Regardless, I will still be voting for Ron Paul.

I guess the Palestinians are relatively new immigrants in the area.

“The Truth About Palestinian Immigration”

From the article:

“Writing in Israel Hayom yesterday, Yoram Ettinger supported Newt Gingrich?s statement that Palestinians are an ?invented? people by offering statistics to show that far from having lived in the Holy Land for millennia, most Palestinians descend from immigrants who came from throughout the Muslim world between 1845 and 1947. Simon Sebag Montefiore provides similar data in his new book, Jerusalem: The Biography, as a New York Times reviewer noted: From 1919-38, for instance, 343,000 Jews and 419,000 Arabs immigrated to the area, meaning Arab Johnny-come-latelies significantly outnumbered the Jewish ones.”

[quote]method_man wrote:

[quote]Sifu wrote:

[quote]method_man wrote:
[/quote]

Before 1948 there was no such thing as an Israeli or an Israel. If anyone are the “invented” people, it’s the Israelis.
[/quote]

For real? So how did they get into the bible then?

[quote]method_man wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:

[/quote]

They all write in the same way, create deliberatley inflammatory and extreme statements to start trolling, then when the argument is dying down add more fuel to the fire. All of them start or enter discussions with a series of words cobbled together designed to create a Pavlovian response (see above with all the ‘zionist’ talk from method_man which always raises the hackles round here)[/quote]

I sympathize with the Palestinians the same way I do with other darker skinned people who have had their land stolen and been ethnically cleansed by other white devils. These white devils just call themselves Jews.
[/quote]

Now you are just being plain stupid. Arabs are Caucasian.

[quote]Sifu wrote:

[quote]method_man wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now you are just being plain stupid. Arabs are Caucasian. [/quote]

Take a second look at arabs and other semitic people, they are probably a etnich group of their own or they are a mix beetwen all kinds of people. They are white compared to black people, but are darker than let say a southern europeen or a jew with europeen heritage( askenazi I think they are called ). But at the same time a big part of israels are originaly from all over arabia and they are probably close to their arab counterparts in looks and heritage, so he`s argument arent 100% on point.

ps. Palestinians and other arab groups have lots of sentral asian heritage because of the turkish dominance in the area centurys ago and that they probably also have heritage from the ancient greek philistinian people( aka palestinian )

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]Sifu wrote:

[quote]method_man wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now you are just being plain stupid. Arabs are Caucasian. [/quote]

Take a second look at arabs and other semitic people, they are probably a etnich group of their own or they are a mix beetwen all kinds of people. They are white compared to black people, but are darker than let say a southern europeen or a jew with europeen heritage( askenazi I think they are called ). But at the same time a big part of israels are originaly from all over arabia and they are probably close to their arab counterparts in looks and heritage, so he`s argument arent 100% on point.

ps. Palestinians and other arab groups have lots of sentral asian heritage because of the turkish dominance in the area centurys ago and that they probably also have heritage from the ancient greek philistinian people( aka palestinian )

[/quote]

In other words they are Caucasians.[/quote]

Yes some caucasian heritage, but not caucasian as me for example( if caucasian is another word for white offcourse, not sentral asians who have east asian heritage ).

[quote]florelius wrote:

Take a second look at arabs and other semitic people,

[/quote]

From what I understand Jews have a matrilineal(from the mother) genealogy system dating back thousands of years. Add to that their unique history and you cannot compare them to any other peoples.

Unique history of the Jews and their diaspora makes them a very diverse group - Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Mizrahi etc

No. The Philistines have been extant(dead, gone, kaput) for more than two and a half millenia - they were most likely the ‘sea people’ that attacked Egypt and likely of Mycenaean origin. They have absolutely no connection to the Arabs in Israel/disputed Israeli territories today. There are posts already on the origins of the Arabs in Israel.