The 'Evils' of Fat Consumption

When the next person tells you about how bad saturated fat is for you…'cause you know, there’s so much research on it! I mean everyone knows how bad eating too much fat is right?

http://www.dcscience.net/mente-aim-2009.pdf

I don’t know if it’s just me, but anyone and everyone seems to feel the need to “educate” me on the evils of high fat/sat. fat consumption.

For those who are too lazy to read the whole thing, at least read the comments section, it may be an eye-opening read for many.

Now go eat some burgers!

Check out the documentary Fathead…Very informative! It’s not the saturated fats that are causing heart disease, It’s the sugars, starches and processed vegetable oils. Here is a small clip from the documentary Page Not Found

Most in-the-know people are aware that the real killers are concentrated sweets, trans fat, excessive overall carb intake, and lack of physical activity. Most of us are over the notion that cholesterol and saturated fat intake are bad for health.

True, but my doctor for instance still subscribes to the ridiculous government guidelines and tells me high protein intake will make my kidneys explode; so it’s nice to have something to shut him up lol!

Thanks for the link to the article!

[quote]-twiggy- wrote:
True, but my doctor for instance still subscribes to the ridiculous government guidelines and tells me high protein intake will make my kidneys explode; so it’s nice to have something to shut him up lol![/quote]

That’s why all the top bodybuilders use NO-explode.

LOL chimera!

All that food pyramid, ADA, and FDA guideline crap goes out the window when you realize one thing about us: all of use are extremely active and spend many hours a week vigorously exercising. I laugh when dietitians tell me my choices are extreme… well no shit, exercising and doing more than 30 minutes of cardio is considered “extreme” nowadays.

I’m a dietitian. I don’t know what dietitians you speak to, because everyone worth their salt doesn’t go against what works!