The Evidence Is In!

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
I believe, Alpha F, you are refering to baby “Surri”.

The “destined daughter” to unlock the key of the thetan Periphellion core implant to unite Earth (Teegeeack) with the Solotron planet Haansaim in the Galactic Federation of Planets, by L. Ron Hubbard.

…wackjob scientologists.

Anyway, You have a very cute baby and congrats on that! [/quote]

I belive, BluePfaltz, I was indeed reffering to baby “Salami”;

Daughter of Porkipine, destined to unlock the key of thethinktank Pepperoni core transplant to unite the Earth (teatreeoil) with the Sausagetronic planet Hoootdawg in the Galactic Federation of Pastraminiacs, by Alpha F.

www.italiancoldmeats.com

[quote]Digital Chainsaw wrote:
which only made little Ari look at her like she was nuts. This is probably due to the fact that we actually speak real words to her and don’t make goble-de-gook noises at her at home.
[/quote]

This explains a lot.
My parents only ever spoke to me with such noises.
And this is why from my school teachers to all of my authority figures; from religious leaders to political leaders, every time they open their mouths this is exactly what I hear:

“goble-de-gook…goble-de-gook”

DC, she’s awesome!

(and you are one funny SOB)

I LOVE Benny Hill! May he rest in peace.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Cleaning the guns signifies sexual unavailability, with the implication being that the father has exclusive sexual rights that he may either retain or grant to potential partners.

Cute daughter, DC![/quote]

So if I don’t clean the guns and just shoot him, that’s ok?

Have you seen McClintock!? :slight_smile:

-folly

[quote]folly wrote:
Digital Chainsaw wrote:
If I’ve done my job and julia and Alpha F have done their jobs correctly, she’ll be able to knock the snot out of any male her age that gives her any trouble.

Besides, I’m really not the personality type to be one of those “polishing my handguns when her date comes over” dads. That’s always seemed kind of weird to me, like passive incest or something.

It’s a joke between my daughter and I on the guns thing. The implication is that nothing is more important to me than the safety and happiness of my daughter.

Believe me, I’m not serious about the gun cleaning part, but your opinion changes as your kids get older.

Passive incest. Not sure I understand that one. Oh well.

-folly[/quote]

Ha-ha. Well, in lay terms of what nephorm said, I just remember dating as a teenager and these asshole-ish dads taking this over the top, “don’t lay a finger on my little princess” attitude with me. It made me wonder, “why, you saving her for yourself?”

Safety is another issue all together. Hopefully, she’ll have the presence of mind to pick good company, but these things are never 100% when dealing with the human element.

Should anything untoward befall my daughter when in the company of her chosen male companion, let me just say that he better hope the law gets to him before I do; he’ll be a lot safer in jail.

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
I believe, Alpha F, you are refering to baby “Surri”.

The “destined daughter” to unlock the key of the thetan Periphellion core implant to unite Earth (Teegeeack) with the Solotron planet Haansaim in the Galactic Federation of Planets, by L. Ron Hubbard.

…wackjob scientologists.[/quote]

Damn, BluePfaltz, you’re giving wackjobs a bad name!

I live about 30 mins. from their world headquarters in Clearwater, FL. Worked for the contractor that put the roof on one of their dormitory buildings when I was 18. Some funny stories associated with that if anyone’s interested.

Thank you very much! We think we’ll keep her!

And thank you, one and all for your kind words and well-wishes. Sorry I took so long in responding, but I normally have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off from work, so all would-be internet time is diverted to the gym and family on those days.

Again, thanks, and if you ever find yourself in St. Pete, FL, drop by and see the little monkey in person.