The End Result of AAS Gross Misuse

Sorry I can’t add anything epically intelligent because I really don’t believe what the guy wrote. It doesn’t sound like a true story at all.

I agree there is no mention of PCT of anything this guy was doing. I think he got a beginners get HUYGE package and didn’t know how to take it.

I think there is also a big lack of research on his part. If he did his research he would have adex on hand for gyno.

Then he abuses his nolva and has none left for PCT. Then he crashes and is all upset. Doesn’t go back to the gym or keep at it. Can you say post cycle blues anyone?

I think he thought he was ready but really was not. I think he should have spent more time researching this subject and things would have went more his way.

It’s not even a true story. Come on guys, he starts talking about ridges forming on his skull after a few weeks on cycle. It’s all complete horseshit.

I’m hoping I haven’t missed out on a joke here somewhere and ITZ is just trolling…

[quote]jamma wrote:
It’s not even a true story. Come on guys, he starts talking about ridges forming on his skull after a few weeks on cycle. It’s all complete horseshit.

I’m hoping I haven’t missed out on a joke here somewhere and ITZ is just trolling…

[/quote]

Lol, no mamajama, I’m not trolling. I’ll do some further research to see if it can be corroborated.
The picture looks like him, and I said it seems to have some obvious untruths ie: the ridges!

But I believe it’s close enough to what can really happen in enough areas, that it could be something to look at and discuss what the mistakes would be.

That in and of itself would educate noobs now wouldn’t it?
Perhaps a little sensationalism can be turned into a positive thing.

ToneBone

I’ll be back with some further proof of truth or bullshit.
EDIT: My computer is fucking up and slow right now, might take a few.

I know Blacksnake had posted on this in his excellent “War on Test; Dispatches from the Front” thread.

Trying to find some stuff guys.

I can’t beleive his story. He got gyno, prostate enlargement and this and that, basically almost all the possible side effects from the get go of his very first cycle? Seems hard to believe.

Then again, he makes a lot of mistakes as well. Anyway, dumb. No AI, no PCT, way too much gear, etc.

Article by Doug Dreier, President of Muscle Evolution.
Nothing extraordinary here, but a nice summation of it.

Steroid article in Esquire

By Doug Dreier, President, Muscle Evolution USA
Steroid.com Moderator

This month in Esquire magazine there is an article by Craig Davidson doing doing his first cycle of steroids�?� As most members at Steroid.com already know the media tends to fabricate horror stories about steroid side effects�?�

This article soundly falls into that category.

In this article, the user did a cycle that consisted of Dianabol, Testosterone cyponiate and Equipoise (not too bad of a cycle, actually�?�but a bit much for a first timer). At steroid.com, a typical recommendation for a first cycle is about half as much gear (mgs/wk), and only one compound typically. But hey�?�what do we know?

Unfortunately, the author claims he had just about every side effect possible (hairloss, enlarged prostate , gyno etc�?�). If he would have taken the time to research the proper information on www.steroid.com the sides he experienced could have probably (easily) been avoided. Naturally, while on his cycle he didn�??t get any blood work done, or do any of the things we recommend for a cycle on steroid.com. And as I already told you, he did more than double the amount we�??d typically suggest.

From the start of his steroid use, nothing was properly planned out.

His dietary goal was to eat 25 cans of tuna daily�?�everybody eats like this to get enough protein, don�??t they? He was only able to consume 20 cans in a day (20 cans, is he serious)? There�??s this new invention called protein shakes�?�he should look into that. I don�??t think they come in �??tuna flavor�?? unfortunately.

And that�??s not all�?�there were numerous other mistakes he made throughout the article.

For example, on his first injections, he claims the needle went in very easily, and the injection went smoothly but when he removed the needle blood shot across the room. He also claimed to aspirate - but obviously didn�??t. If he had properly aspirated, blood would have filled the syringe, and he would not have gone through with the injection. It would not have �??shot halfway across the room�?? when he pulled the needle out if blood hadn�??t already filled the syringe upon aspiration.

Duh. His story�?�to say the least�?�is nearly impossible. How can you aspirate properly and yet after the injection have a blood fountain shooting across the room? It doesn�??t make any medical sense. Not that I�??m calling him a liar �?? just saying�?�that this is almost medically impossible to have been true.

The author later claims that a cycle of 11mls would require 11 injections per week. Hello�?�a syringe holds 3mls typically. This is a basic question that is answered all the time on steroid.com. You can shoot 11mls in a week with far less than 11 injections. Again, he needed to do more research.

And what about his claim that he developed an abscess (was the injection done improperly? Was the gear dirty?) he later decided to drain himself �?�aka pulling a Greg Valentino. This is not the move of someone who had done their research.

I believe that had he simply used an aromatase inhibitor & a DHT blocker almost all the sides he complained about could have been negated. He could have done a bunch of things to avoid side effects�?�the first being to do some real research.

Excuse me, but don�??t we always tell people to keep those on hand? Oh�?�right we do�?�.but he didn�??t come to us for info, did he?

Clearly not.

He also claimed he had all kinds of health issues but did not go to the Dr, instead self diagnosed. The author states he was peeing 15 times a day. That should have the Dr. on the phone immediately. Instead he figured he should use �??manual relief�?? to ease the prostate pain at least 4 times a day. Is this guy for real, & this was published? I�??m surprised he didn�??t claim that he went blind from all of that hand-action, and then blame that on the steroids too!

Because of his new size he couldn�??t scratch his back. He had to use a fork, he couldn�??t reach way down his back. I actually can believe this one is true�?�but�?�would you say this guy has serious problems?

After all this, he did make good gains increasing his weight by 30 pounds. He reported that his strength went through the roof. He was throwing weights around like a madman. Predictably, his elation with this progress was short lived. After looking into a mirror he was devastated. Things got worse when he went back to the gym. Within a month, he no longer could bench press heavy weights & could barely get the weights off his chest.

He then threw out all the tuna cans & protein powders & ordered pepperoni pizza with double cheese & chased it down with a two liter of Pepsi. �??

Dumb Ass - all that work for nothing because he didn�??t plan a post cycle. PCT wasn�??t ever mentioned in the article. I guess he figured just eat, train & stick needles into himself & he would look like a bodybuilder.

If he had come to us for advice instead, he�??d have kept his gains and not run into medical problems. Then again�?�his story would probably not have been published either.

Still trying to find the actual Esquire article detailing the 4 month fiasco.

ToneBone

Ok, if you have some time to kill, here’s an interesting podcast featuring Dr. Norman Fost. Professor of Pediatrics and medical history and an award winning expert in medical ethics.

http://podcast.cbc.ca/mp3/sundayedition_20080407_5253.mp3

I’m still listening to it now, he sounds very informed and it sounds like an excellent podcast so far. Just thought I’d put the link up first.

ToneBone

It’s in a positive light on steroids until the dipshit begins almost halfway through.

Well. I’m sure better off for having read the little bit of fiction- aren’t y’all?

that was awful. propaganda bullshit. people need to be clearly informed not mislead with fictional bullshit horror stories, and then decide for them selfs. haven’t listed to the podcast yet.

There is no way it can be true actually. I cannot see how the day after taking long esters, you have lost your gains? That makes zero sense. You’d still have juiced surging through you…makes no sense. Overnight is pecs were “shriveled”. Come on…

I’d say his biggest mistake was not training legs.

Aspirated, but squirted blood? Whadafack?

Pretty long ester, active life of over 2 weeks, right?

Apparently he got the first 24 hour Test C ever?

Claims to have done his research but has never stumbled across Valentino’s story?

Probably haven’t actually changed anything in years either.

I think the only research he did was enough to pass off this article as if he ran a cycle at all.

We’ve got unsterilized injections (sweaty hands), crap syringes (running ink), fake aspirating, too much gear, no PCT, throwing in his nolva/HCG from the get-go, mysterious vanishing hormones, CRANIAL SWELLING (are you fucking kididng me?), jacking it to piss (15 times a day isnt setting off any alarms lol), trying to get all his protein from tuna, self drainings, etc.

Fan-fucking-tastic work of fiction. If this is intended to be a horror story for noobs like me, guess it does it’s job, but takes it way too far by blatantly making shit up.

Sorry guys.

End of thread.

I’ve been fucking up everything lately I guess.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Sorry guys.

End of thread.

[/quote]

Actually, you didn’t. The thing we can take away from his story is how it was presented, and Bushy mentioned, as sensationalistic. He starts out in a very straightforward manner, listing his cycle, giving explanations of compounds, etc.

But then it quickly jumps into the realm of the absurd. Every possible myth and pop-media propaganda comes into play. People have point them out already so I won’t rehash it. By the end, you are left with this apparently tragic story of the wrong path taken and a whole “learn from my experience, it happened” feel.

So the scary thing is that this is exactly what Joe Lunchpail and Sally Housecoat read and use as evidence against steroid use. He presents it as research from the get-go so that by the end, the average person doesn’t even question the results. “Oh, I thought long and hard on this you can see and gained so much muscle, but oh poor me, see the price I paid”.

I think the word for this type of “journalistic fiction” would be insidious.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Sorry guys.
End of thread.
I’ve been fucking up everything lately I guess.[/quote]

Tonebro, you seem a little sensitive lately. :smiley:

I thought it was entertaining, and as you mentioned, a nice simple example of what not to do.

[quote]chillain wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
Sorry guys.
End of thread.

I thought it was entertaining, and as you mentioned, a nice simple example of what not to do.

[/quote]

I thought it was a good post to, but for different reasons. IMO the author of that book/link is a total fucking phony and a fraud. Exposing frauds is always good.

[quote]chillain wrote:
Tonebro, you seem a little sensitive lately. :D[/quote]

That test he ordered turned out to be est.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
chillain wrote:

That test he ordered turned out to be est.[/quote]

Lmao.

Actually, the shoulder has been bothering me a lot more lately, and I think it’s affecting my mindset a lot.
It’s gotten worse over the past week while I’ve been doing absolutely zilch with it too. First it seemed to feel better from not doing any more work with it, and then this past week the deep pain in the rear delt area has been giving me hell off and on. It comes and goes out of nowhere, and is really frustrating. Today my buddy came over and did some arm supersetting with my equipment, and I felt dejected and went out and started doing some super’s with lighter weight obviously, and got through about 3 sets each of alt DB curls, and tri pressdowns, and felt it slightly starting to buzz in as usual and just got fucking depressed.

Took a look at the biceps a while ago, and was surprised to see the fuckers looking atrophied like a mother fucker. Peaks looking down to like a year ago or so. Triceps which are pretty freakin massive usually, look like gumby size now. I’m probably exagerating a bit but that’s how it feels.
So I think I’ve been struggling to be relevant in some way to the game, and have put forth half assed efforts in the forum, which have come back to about half positive response and that sucks for me. I thought the last two threads actually had some decency to them if for nothing more than getting a subject that I felt was in need of being discussed again, out there, but the forum just doesn’t feel the same to me lately, and maybe I’m just putting too much into all of this.

I have been doing a lot of swimming lately, which is pretty cool though. Have to do the underwater stroke with careful attention to the delt. But that’s been the only thing besides getting out on the Cannondale that makes me happy.

I’m going to try to get psyched up to start putting some effort into legs with lunges and bulgarian squats, leg ext/leg curls. That’s all I can do, which pisses me off too.

It shouldn’t, but it does. I’m just not myself lately, you’re right Chillymang.

Plus my diet is off and on, I’m all over the fucking place with that, and that’s making me sick with myself too.

Wahhh fucking wahhhh…lmao.

Oh well, better days are coming.

I’ve got a lot of great friends here like you Chillain.
Too many to keep letting you all down with this bullshit attitude.

I’ll try again tomorrow to pull my head out of my ass and catch a breath of fresh air.

Ciao my good friend,

ToneBone