The End Result of AAS Gross Misuse

Here’s a case of what can happen to someone taking steroids without properly researching them and learning how to administer them.

This should be read by every guy here who doesn’t have a clue about steroids. It should prompt you to do your research. For people with experience, have a go at this fools experience and look at all the mistakes and outright untruths this fella put himself through.

We still have a great forum, despite my last thread.
Please research your cycles and bring intelligent questions to the board, and this won’t happen to you.

Best,

ToneBone

Just click on the link and have a seat.

“Dumbshit Canadian Found Dead with Needle in Ass.”

LOL!

“‘Mr Davidson.’ Another pause, followed by a heavy exhale. ‘Never, ever take creatine again.’”

Double LOL!

I will make sure this never happens to me.

I’ve already read this bullshit on a past thread. He should have been found dead with more than a needle in the ass, IMHO.

I read this one in the past,didnt read it this time so forgive me if my memory is kinda foggy on this
but wasnt the guy fiction novelist?

I know for a fact that bad things happen when you go in not knowing what your doing,I am walking proof of that.
but I dont entirly beleive this whole story .

[quote]Makavali wrote:
“Dumbshit Canadian Found Dead with Needle in Ass.”

LOL!

“‘Mr Davidson.’ Another pause, followed by a heavy exhale. ‘Never, ever take creatine again.’”

Double LOL!

I will make sure this never happens to me.[/quote]

So true.

I thought maybe this old story could be used in an educational way. Something along the lines of having us dissect his ridiculous approach by outlining each mistake he made in this irresponsible cycle.
There are fuck ups a plenty, and it could be pretty interesting.

Such as Mistake # 1. Mistake or Cause/ effect of mistake.

Or we could each list a mistake from beginning to end. Then list the effects of the difft mistakes made whether it’s poor hygiene, improper doseages, poor choice of training strategy, lack of attention to AI’s from the get go etc.

What do you guys think?

Could be great for the new guys.

ToneBone

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
I read this one in the past,didnt read it this time so forgive me if my memory is kinda foggy on this
but wasnt the guy fiction novelist?

I know for a fact that bad things happen when you go in not knowing what your doing,I am walking proof of that.
but I dont entirly beleive this whole story .
[/quote]

Yeah, but the account is supposed to be his own, from what I took from it.

Excellent idea ITZ/TB.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Excellent idea ITZ/TB.[/quote]

Thanks Mak.

Thought about this old story while pondering over the total chaos of the other thread I puked out.

we ahd a thread on here not too long ago about our first cycle and what we would do to change/fix it

are you talking something like that to kind of show people do as we say not as we do type thing?

and I wouldnt say you puked out a thread ITZ.
you had valid concerns and voiced them
I myself am in agreement even though I am part of the problem at times.

That says a lot to me for starters. I’ve never had syringes like that before (in case you’re wondering, I have used Clen before, and I measured with a syringe).

Poor quality equipment say to me he decided to cheap out on something with a myriad of potential complications.

Lesson #1: Buy top quality accessories.

First mistake to me was the complete lack of research into how to administer and everything else associated with AAS.

He goes right to the internet and gets scammed.

Second stupid factoid is his mention of AAS creating new muscle. They enhance protein synthesis, and of course enlarge the muscle fiber, not create “new” muscle.

Then you have his cycle:

Dianabol at 30 mg/day kickstart.
Test cyp at 500mg/week
Equipoise at 400mg/week

Right here the AAS alone look to be way too high for a first cycle.

Then he’s popping nolvadex right out of the gate at “1-4 pills a day”. Stupid. Unproductive and improper use of Nolvadex which is primarily for pct, and/or any gyno symptoms which show up.

Proviron, good.

HCG 500iu twice weekly. Seemingly right out of the gate also?

Not good.

Then he has the audacity to call it a fairly mild cycle. While this could be true for an experienced vet, it certainly isn’t for a cherry boot like him.

There’s a start.

Have at it guys.

ToneBone

[quote]Makavali wrote:
The hash marks on the syringe were smudged away by my sweaty hands. That couldn’t be a sign of quality medical equipment, could it?

That says a lot to me for starters. I’ve never had syringes like that before (in case you’re wondering, I have used Clen before, and I measured with a syringe).

Poor quality equipment say to me he decided to cheap out on something with a myriad of potential complications.

Lesson #1: Buy top quality accessories.[/quote]

Saw that, excellent point Mak. How can you skimp on something as important as the pins?

Amazing. And he lets his hands get that slimy and sweaty?

Further proof this putz has no business starting the cycle.

Strange read.
I don’t even know much about gear, but even I knew from common sense he was doing things very wrong.
I like the idea of pointing out all of his mistakes though.

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
we ahd a thread on here not too long ago about our first cycle and what we would do to change/fix it

are you talking something like that to kind of show people do as we say not as we do type thing?

and I wouldnt say you puked out a thread ITZ.
you had valid concerns and voiced them
I myself am in agreement even though I am part of the problem at times.

[/quote]

Yeah exactly. Here’s a horrendous mess of a first cycle, far worse than anyone mentioned here I believe.

New guys can read this and they can realize that if you take this shit too lightly, you are in for a fucked up adventure in reaping what you sow.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Saw that, excellent point Mak. How can you skimp on something as important as the pins?

Further proof this putz has no business starting the cycle.[/quote]

I’ve had to inject myself before. I’m so neurotic, I wore rubber gloves. At the very least this guy should have had the sense to wash his hands.

Not so sure about the scamming call though, I’m sure the best of us will get scammed at one point or another. But the fact he bought Dianobol instead of Dianabol is a mistake nobody informed would make.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Strange read.
I don’t even know much about gear, but even I knew from common sense he was doing things very wrong.
I like the idea of pointing out all of his mistakes though.[/quote]

True. It’s pretty obvious, but from some of the stuff I’ve seen gracing the pages here, there are actually guys coming here that could be just as naive as this poor bloke.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
InTheZone wrote:

Further proof this putz has no business starting the cycle.

I’ve had to inject myself before. I’m so neurotic, I wore rubber gloves. At the very least this guy should have had the sense to wash his hands.

Not so sure about the scamming call though, I’m sure the best of us will get scammed at one point or another. But the fact he bought Dianobol instead of Dianabol is a mistake nobody informed would make.[/quote]

No you’re right Mak, that’s what I was after, buying something obviously fake because he didn’t do his homework first.

I’m out.

Hope some decent discussion comes of this in an educational fashion.

Peace.

he injected calves.

yikes.

I call BS.

At least, embellishment.

or he’s just an idiot

lol! he injected calves and thigh and glute and seemed to not know the correct procedure… how he managed to get a sub-cut shot under his skin i’ll never know.

Plus there was no mention of a taper or PCT plan… in fact he reffers to having used every pill and pin at the end of the cycle - so no PCT.

It sounded like he was overtraining, to pass out on the gym floor.

JJ