The End of Women’s Powerlifting?

Then get outed on twitter or tik tok and lose your job or get kicked out of college.

3 Likes

And if you’re not around to intervene?

Surely you understand the problems with this, and why folks are so firmly against this ideological nonsense.

3 Likes

Andrew, get your wife and/or daughter a taser or something.

If I’m not there then I would hope for my wife and daughter to use their best judgement.

The fear is rational, but to be sooo afraid of a specific situation happening based on bias is pretty weird if transgender people don’t make up a large part of the population

Isn’t this another reason why someone shouldn’t use slurs like the word “tranny”
Lol.

LGBT is an increasing number, roughly doubling every generation.
The increase of gender dysphoric youth referrals is literally hyperbolic.

Every major societal collapse is prefaced by an obsession with gender, changing definitions, and an inability to know what’s true.

But we should keep our head in the sand and act like this is all normal because our leftist teachers said so.

1 Like

You shooting them in the head should be reason enough.

1 Like

Brings to mind that ol’ George Bernard Shaw saying: “Those who can, do; those who can’t, teach.”

1 Like

Nothing. I’ve never seen any compelling statistics that suggest there’s more of a risk of a trans person molesting them in a bathroom than a cis person doing so. Without that, the whole line of reasoning comes across as fear-mongering to me.

And do I really look like someone who’s going to end up with a wife?

Teaching is a form of doing.

1 Like

Sorry if I hit home a little. To demonstrate my fairness, I did some consulting awhile back, and there was a saying:
“Those who can, do; those who can’t, teach; and those who can’t teach, consult.”

I’m not shooting anybody in the head

You are correct tho, that is a good reason. So is the losing the job or whatever

The issues are, how many self proclaimed transgender persons are really transgender? Some boy says she’s a girl but also says she’s attracted to girls, hence a lesbian. She also walks around naked with her penis dangling around girls.

How many non transgender people will use transgenderism as a way to “pass” and get into what should be safe spaces for females?

I don’t think anyone posting here has a problem with genuine transgendered people than they do with the very real possibility it’s a fad and many people are making choices based on whim and not some biological reality manifesting itself in their minds and bodies.

Camille Paglia compared the transgender fad to other counter culture movements. In the 60s, these young people would have been hippies.

1 Like

I don’t teach anymore. But every math teacher I had, for example, could do math. Every bjj teacher I had, could do bjj.

Where did you read information pertaining to this?

Cause this statement seems kind of:

“Doing” math is much different than making application of the appropriate mathematics skill to solve a practical problem.

I’ve decided that I’m a woman with a dick today.

Now am I a higher risk for violating a woman’s body than someone who was born a woman?

Are you asking me to assume your sexuality?

1 Like

I am not Gen Z enough to understand what this means.

1 Like

Aren’t you a millennial? You should know that pokemon better than me.

Just wait till they come for you as wokeism and cancel culture need to constantly shift the goal posts in order to keep feeding the machine. MLK would not have been woke enough by today’s standards.

3 Likes