T Nation

The Economics of Testosterone E vs C

Despite whether you think I'm a dip shit or not I defy anyone to answer this question with some valid info.

What's the difference in Test E and C? Both have nearly the same half life, with cyp winnig by half a day. They both absorbed at around 60-65%. they both have the same pin times.

Cyp is 200 mg p ml, Enanthate is 250 mg p ml.
Why do they cost the same at every online store? That gives more product to the enanthate. 2500mg to 2000 mg. that's a whole other week of test.

Cyp is american, Enanthate is European. Both are allegedly produced by the same pharmaceutical companies. Why do they produce both? Demand for both?
Why is there even demand for cyp when you can get them at the same store? Consumer bias, tradition?

My guess is the one costs more to produce. If one costs more to produce, why produce it?

Hey yogi, do you see a difference in your erections with cyp? I bet your dick is a whopping 2 inches when it's hard compared to the 1 inch with the enanthate huh?

If this guy can’t be banned for giving out fucking terrible advice can he get banned for trying to stir up shit with other members?

It’s a good job i have been browsing these forums for a while and have done my research - I hope some unlucky newcomer doesn’t fall victim to your bullshit.

[quote]pex86 wrote:
If this guy can’t be banned for giving out fucking terrible advice can he get banned for trying to stir up shit with other members?

It’s a good job i have been browsing these forums for a while and have done my research - I hope some unlucky newcomer doesn’t fall victim to your bullshit.[/quote]

yeah, i’d like to see the Mods step in and take care of this…

just another goofball i’m adding to my “ignore” list…

[quote]greenseedless wrote:
Despite whether you think I’m a dip shit or not I defy anyone to answer this question with some valid info.

What’s the difference in Test E and C? Both have nearly the same half life, with cyp winnig by half a day. They both absorbed at around 60-65%. they both have the same pin times.

Cyp is 200 mg p ml, Enanthate is 250 mg p ml.
Why do they cost the same at every online store? That gives more product to the enanthate. 2500mg to 2000 mg. that’s a whole other week of test.

Cyp is american, Enanthate is European. Both are allegedly produced by the same pharmaceutical companies. Why do they produce both? Demand for both?
Why is there even demand for cyp when you can get them at the same store? Consumer bias, tradition?

My guess is the one costs more to produce. If one costs more to produce, why produce it?

Hey yogi, do you see a difference in your erections with cyp? I bet your dick is a whopping 2 inches when it’s hard compared to the 1 inch with the enanthate huh?
[/quote]

there was no reason to take a shot at yogi in this post. That’s just silly.

You made some false assertions here, which I’m willing to address, because I’ve never seen a question like this before.

First off, both C and E esters can be formulated to whatever concentration you want them to be. There’s nothing inherent in either ester that would make them, as you said, 200 and 250 mg/ml. I’m assuming you’re speaking on what a particular source has to offer. I’ve seen both esters sold/made at concentrations of 400mg/ml, as an example. As you said, their molecular weights are essentially equal, so there isn’t a good reason for them to brewed at different concentrations.

Also, ‘cyp is American and Enth is European’ is false. I don’t know if you’re talking about particular pharma brands or what, but most raws are coming from china, regardless of ester.

You may be correct in that the market for each product is potentially different in some parts of the world. I don’t have knowledge on that, but it could explain the difference in cost. But there isn’t a reason other than bro-science or superstition to justify paying more for one than the other. So yea, consumer bias and tradition may very well dictate prices in some places.

The source I’m familiar with sells these 2 products interchangeably though, no price difference, no concentration difference. So your experience is not universal.

Back to the Yogi thing. I’ve answered your questions to the best of my ability in good faith. If you take any more cheap shots at other members or myself, I will not offer my advice again. I hope you decide to act a little more decent to the folks here in the future.