the downside of protein?

Isn?t education a wonderful thing? The only problem with people who are ?educated? is that too often when a person graduates, they think they know everything, or others assume that if they have the education that they know everything.

I found a story years ago about a man who found some tax information that would save him a few grand, and mentioned it to his accountant. The accountant thought the information was interesting, but didn?t know of it until it was brought to his attention.

I have read that the patients most likely to survive a potentially fatal disease are the ones who don?t just listen to their doctors, but go out and research the disease and treatments themselves.

There is such a wealth of information available to everyone that a person can get the equivalent of a college education without setting foot on a college campus. I would personally debate the teacher of the course myself. (And enjoy every minute of it.)

I believe that a person should be able to get more then 40 grams of protein in a 3-4 hour period. I know I have ate more then that at one sitting, and got even more 2 hours later and didn?t put on any fat. And if it is converted to fat, it couldn?t possibly equal the fat gain I had from eating cake and candy in mass quantities after loosing my job last summer. And my calories never approached the 6000 cal per day I got during an eight-week period where I only gained 2 pounds. (I could not believe 6000 calories per day was not enough.) I easily ate 80 grams of protein in one sitting many nights.