The Downfall of T-Nation

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I have no respect for gutless fucks like you. Not that you would even know what the word respect means.

More internet warrior bullshit.

[/quote]

Wow rainjack…speaking of Internet warriors…

Look…fuck you. The internet is what it is. Its pretty much anonymous and it allows people to say what they wouldn’t say face-to-face. People understand that (well…some do). I think given the context, I am not dis-respecting a good looking woman by saying damn you’re hot and I would hit it. It has become the internet equivalent of walking up to a girl in a bar and saying "can I buy you a drink?'. Albeit a little cheesy and unecessary, but c’mon…

There is really no need to call people’s bravery into question. And believe me I know what respect means…every time your mom gives me a blowjob I am sure to thank her (after she makes me a sandwhich).

You can take a joke right rainjack? I hope so. But seriously, do you expect to change the history of internet forum-dom single-handedly…what with all the old ladies you must be helping cross the street, how will you have time to dry-clean your cape?

[quote]Jimfound wrote:
Wow rainjack…speaking of Internet warriors…[/quote]

Th difference being that I talk the same way in real life that I do here. To be duplicitous in one’s personality based on safety is cowardice.

I’ll agree completely with the unnecessary part. Lack of respect is lack of respect - regardless of the excuses you use to justify it.

[quote]You can take a joke right rainjack? I hope so. But seriously, do you expect to change the history of internet forum-dom single-handedly…what with all the old ladies you must be helping cross the street, how will you have time to dry-clean your cape?
[/quote]

I can take jokes - You mother must certainly be able to as well. Hell, she’s evidently tried to raise one.

It doesn’t require a cape. It requires a little class. And no - I don’t expect to change the internet. I just want to keep the trash out of my little corner of it.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

I think it is completely out of line. I think if you don’t have the balls to say it to say it in person - you should be called out for the rude motherfucking coward you are on the internet.

It’s a little thing called respect. Seems the fuckwads coming up today never learned the trait - and have replaced it with classless bullshit cat calls.

Just because a girl posts a photo does not give you the right to tell her you want to fuck her. I highly doubt you would have the balls to tell a girl that at a club - but because of how tough the internet allows you to be, you eill say it here.[/quote]

Please, if you’ve talked to a woman under 30 at any time in the last 20 years you’d know your words are misguided at best. “I’d hit it” is something most women laugh about, and if they’re flirting and playing around they are absolutely fishing for a line like that.

Yes, just because a woman posts a photo does not mean you should tell her you want to fuck her. If she’s posting a photo and looking for constructive criticism, on a website for people that care about strength and health and nutrition, you should not act like some 16 year old hormone driven jackoff and tell her you want to bang her. But there’s a thin line between ‘you’re pretty’ and ‘I’d hit it.’

It might not have been so thin in the age of yore rainjack, when you took a girl in your fancy new carriage to a charming brook and read her a poem, but it’s thin now. People want compliments. Anyone posting a photo, even if it’s for constructive criticism, appreciates compliments. And some people aren’t looking for constructive criticism. They want people to pay attention, and they’re fishing for those compliments. And if they are, this whole shining white knight act just reinforces that behavior, because any reaction at all to a plea for attention is exactly the reaction that is being looked for.

Some of it is juvenile and reminiscent of websites none of us want anything to do with, a small amount of it is repulsive, the majority of it is meant in good fun. This moral absolutionist bullshit is ridiculous, and helps nothing. The only one who looks like an internet warrior in this thread is you, with your gutless fuck comments and talking about what people would and wouldn’t be afraid to say in real life.

The internet is a shield for gutless fucks, I agree, and anyone who has used the internet for more than 5 minutes would as well. You and others aren’t wrong for castigating their stupidity, and you aren’t wrong for trying to hold the community to a higher standard. You and others are wrong for having these constant fucking blow-ups about little things and apparently having no restraint at all when explaining to someone else what they should do and how they should act.

[quote]Jimfound wrote:
As far as those who try to defend the “hapless female victims”…
[/quote]

I’m going to have to agree with Rainjack on this one.

The simple online comment “I’d hit it” is one thing between people sharing an inside joke, but having eventually made a few female friends around here, some of them don’t appreciate the bizarre PM’s and virtual stalking that seems to go on less visibly.

Believe it or not, sometimes, some women actually just want to be people and to be taken seriously.

Also, sometimes, women can be afraid of some whacko guy that keeps trying to find out where she is and whether or not she’d like to meet up some time.

While I am not trying to win the most sensitive guy award, I don’t think it is fair to dismiss the issues that some people face because you (and I) are lucky enough to never see the issue first hand.

[quote]Jimfound wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I have no respect for gutless fucks like you. Not that you would even know what the word respect means.

Look…fuck you. The internet is what it is. Its pretty much anonymous and it allows people to say what they wouldn’t say face-to-face. People understand that (well…some do). I think given the context, I am not dis-respecting a good looking woman by saying damn you’re hot and I would hit it. It has become the internet equivalent of walking up to a girl in a bar and saying "can I buy you a drink?'. Albeit a little cheesy and unecessary, but c’mon…

There is really no need to call people’s bravery into question. And believe me I know what respect means…every time your mom gives me a blowjob I am sure to thank her (after she makes me a sandwhich).

You can take a joke right rainjack? I hope so. But seriously, do you expect to change the history of internet forum-dom single-handedly…what with all the old ladies you must be helping cross the street, how will you have time to dry-clean your cape?

[/quote]

Actualy, what you are doing with this is a misuse of an internet forum. It is not intended to allow a person to throw off a stupid and thoughtless response from the safety of annonymity. That is just what tools like you interpret it to mean.

I’ve been a long time user of this forum and have seen a lot of very knowledgeable and courteous people abandon it because of dippshits that abuse their ability to use these forums.

I’ve asked a friend of mine who turned me on to this website long before the forums, and who works on some of the best professional atheletes in the world, why he doesn’t participate with this site- His response- Because the forums are by and large a fucking joke.

If there is a downfall or weak point of this site, it is assholes that take complete advantage of the freedoms allowed on here.

Assholes like You.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I can take jokes - You mother must certainly be able to as well. Hell, she’s evidently tried to raise one.

It doesn’t require a cape. It requires a little class. And no - I don’t expect to change the internet. I just want to keep the trash out of my little corner of it.

[/quote]

Thats your problem rainjack…you think this is “your little corner”…trust me when I tell you you are just another no-name fuck just like the rest of us.

Bottom line is no one (by no one I mean me) wants to hear you spout your morality of how things should be. We really don’t care. The irony is that you are the biggest internet warrior of anyone here. You have insulted more people on this forum today than any one. Get off the high horse.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Jimfound wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Actualy, what you are doing with this is a misuse of an internet forum. It is not intended to allow a person to throw off a stupid and thoughtless response from the safety of annonymity. That is just what tools like you interpret it to mean.

I’ve been a long time user of this forum and have seen a lot of very knowledgeable and courteous people abandon it because of dippshits that abuse their ability to use these forums.

I’ve asked a friend of mine who turned me on to this website long before the forums, and who works on some of the best professional atheletes in the world, why he doesn’t participate with this site- His response- Because the forums are by and large a fucking joke.

If there is a downfall or weak point of this site, it is assholes that take complete advantage of the freedoms allowed on here.

Assholes like You.
[/quote]

Great point.

Asshole like me who support the site and purchase the products sold by the site-owners?

Those kind of assholes??

Asshole.

I hardly think I have abused my priveleges by saying “hey you are hot and I would hit it”. Thats a pretty short and easy response to ignore if you don’t care for that sort of thing.

Respectfully, JF

Lamest thread ev4r.

[quote]Blood is Metal wrote:
Lamest thread ev4r.[/quote]

Allright…I’ll let it go. No more from me.

[quote]Jimfound wrote:

Great point.

Asshole like me who support the site and purchase the products sold by the site-owners?

Those kind of assholes??

Asshole.

I hardly think I have abused my priveleges by saying “hey you are hot and I would hit it”. Thats a pretty short and easy response to ignore if you don’t care for that sort of thing.

Respectfully, JF
[/quote]

So, by your reasoning, patronage allows abuse?

Do you extend this same reasoning to other places that you shop at or hang out at?

Try your approach at a local pizza shop or bar.
Start mouthing off, being a smartass, and making crude comments to the other patrons.

Make a joke to a guy you don’t know about his mother blowing you, as you have in this thread.

Let us know how that goes.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
So, by your reasoning, patronage allows abuse?

Do you extend this same reasoning to other places that you shop at or hang out at?

Try your approach at a local pizza shop or bar.
Start mouthing off, being a smartass, and making crude comments to the other patrons.

Make a joke to a guy you don’t know about his mother blowing you, as you have in this thread.

Let us know how that goes.
[/quote]

For the record, rainjack insulted myself and others long before I made a joke about his mother. How would it go if rainjack walked into a bar or pizza shop and started telling everyone how to act?

Exactly the same way it has gone in this forum.

And for the record I don’t consider any of my responses on this board…ever…as abuse.

Good night.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Th difference being that I talk the same way in real life that I do here. To be duplicitous in one’s personality based on safety is cowardice.

[/quote]

great quote… and 110% the truth.

[quote]Jimfound wrote:

You have insulted more people on this forum today than any one.

[/quote]

I personally think he should insult more, he's not out of first gear yet, cleaning up aresholes like you who make comments about his family.

[quote]Jimfound wrote:
Thats your problem rainjack…you think this is “your little corner”…trust me when I tell you you are just another no-name fuck just like the rest of us.[/quote]

So it’s a problem to take pride in a site that I have been a part of for several years? That’s a “problem”? Wow - you just explained more in one statement than you have in 3 posts.

I never claimed to be anything - that came from you. Being a no-named fuck does not give one the right to treat women as if they are pieces of meat.

Like I said - I am the exact same way in real life. If you want to be a dick to girls - don’t do it in front of me.

What you evidently fail to understand is that this whole whinefest of scooter-boy’s started inthe Physique and Performance Photo Forum where a girl posted pics and asked for advice.

She wasn’t putting up a myspace add and inviting dickwads like him to tell her how badly they would like to fuck her. She wanted real input about trouble she’s having making a few changes to her physique.

Tell me where “I’d hit it” comes into play in that context?

I insulted you and I insulted scooter-boy. That’s 2 kids. That is a sub-par day. I usually try and insult/piss off at least 50-60 folks every 24 hours.

If you don’t like what I say - or the way what I say makes you look like a totally classless hard-dicked punk - maybe you should find another place to go degrade women.

And…FYI - whatever you spend here that makes you think you have the right to degrade women…add a 0 to the end of it - perhaps 2 0’s - and you might be close to how much I spend here.

[quote]Jimfound wrote:
For the record, rainjack insulted myself and others long before I made a joke about his mother. How would it go if rainjack walked into a bar or pizza shop and started telling everyone how to act?[/quote]

That’s only part of the “record”. But you tell yourself whatever you need to in order to validate yourself.

You also have the analogy wrong. Here…let me make it more accurate for you… If I were to go into a bar, or a pizza shop, and see some punk-ass dipshit barassing a girl that was minding her own business - I’d do more than hurl a couple of verbal barbs.

I got to throw a bouncer’s ass out of a bar not long ago because he thought he had the right talk lewdly, and make untoward advances to a female patron. This is after my wife and her friend told me that the guy was staring at them, and asking my wife’s friend if she was married.

The girl thanked me, the shift manager thanked me - and the bouncer had to find work somewhere else.

So that’s how it goes in real life. And your point was?

[quote]Drive wrote:
…[/quote]

Dude, how old are you and on what planet is the picture you just posted funny?

[quote]Jimfound wrote:
[/quote]

Your whole argument is…

I can say whatever I want, because I can get away with it.

When you grow up, be a man and show people some respect.

Here’s a news flash for all the guys who respond with “I’d hit it” when a female posts her pics:

It’s not a compliment - hell, it’s not even news to us. We know you’d hit it. The fact that you spend so much time having sex with yourself tells us you’ll fuck anybody.

It’s disrespectful, it’s stupid and it’s old. You want to get our attention? Then say something meaningful that does not have a sexual context.

Being female, we are constantly judged on our beauty and sexually first. And believe me, we are really, really tired of it.

We want to be viewed as individuals that are trying to improve ourselves - just like you are.

Fair enough. Points well taken. I will make an effort to refrain from such comments in the future. After all, sometimes the women who post here ARE actually looking for advice vs. attention. I guess its a big assumption to think you know the woman is looking for attention. Apologies to those I offended.