T Nation

The Double Down

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this is a new staple in my diet. 54g protein and only 540 kcals? I could eat these all day long. Thank you KFC. I just don’t know why it took so long to come up with this goodness.

I dont find it to be very appealing, Im just not a big fan of any fast food regardless if its kfc, mcdonalds etc. I like to stick with more of a cleaner diet.

Nothing wrong with it if its what you want and like, just isnt my thing to eat fast food.

I had one the other day and was not impressed with the taste or the cost. A drink, potato wedges, and the double down costs like $7.60. If you’re just looking for lean protein why not eat tuna or chicken breast? Cheaper, less cals, and more protein.

True, I do think they are over priced. But I don’t care. They’re delicious, and I’m not on a budget so…

The grilled version prolly ain’t all that bad. Might try one soon.

Grilled version is probably worse for you. I’m no stranger to a cheat meal, but these things taste like ass anyway.

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
Grilled version is probably worse for you. I’m no stranger to a cheat meal, but these things taste like ass anyway.[/quote]

How do you figure?

people actually go to kfc for grilled chicken?

[quote]therajraj wrote:
people actually go to kfc for grilled chicken?[/quote]
seriously, what’s the point? if i want grilled chicken i’ll just make my own and it’ll be way better. though i wouldn’t go to kfc for fried chicken either if there’s a popeyes near by.

^Did you know that the double down is better for you than one single egg yolk?

Seriously though I heard the sandwich did not taste good.

Your copy pasta is very stale.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Your copy pasta is very stale.[/quote]

If you’re talking to me…and I’m not at all certain that you are…my feelings are hurt.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

^Did you know that the double down is better for you than one single egg yolk?

Seriously though I heard the sandwich did not taste good.[/quote]

bullshit cough cough they live here, i will go “take care” of them

wait what the fuck is copy pasta?

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

^Did you know that the double down is better for you than one single egg yolk?

Seriously though I heard the sandwich did not taste good.[/quote]

bullshit cough cough they live here, i will go “take care” of them[/quote]

Since your Canadian, and by therefore by definition a pussy, I’m assuming that ‘to take care of’ is in the bed and breakfast sense rather than the organized crime sense.

OH SNAP

Eli B = Troll

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

^Did you know that the double down is better for you than one single egg yolk?

Seriously though I heard the sandwich did not taste good.[/quote]

bullshit cough cough they live here, i will go “take care” of them[/quote]

Since your Canadian, and by therefore by definition a pussy, I’m assuming that ‘to take care of’ is in the bed and breakfast sense rather than the organized crime sense.

OH SNAP[/quote]

First off its you’re. Secondly “And by therefore by definition a pussy” there should not be the first by.

Lastly, if you quote or site a sentence or fragment, you use quotations like this “…”

Yeah buddy, all Canadian’s are pussies lol. Jesus… 'Mericans.

Not gonna lie. Trollin this thread.

haha it’s all good, i am a permanent resident not a citizen, we can duke this out with swords like real men

the cheese and the… sauce(?) turns it into a kind of goopy mess. And it’s small enough where I can eat it in about 3 bites. But they’re delicious bites.