The Disappearing Male

Looks like getting off the oil syringe isn’t that bad, considering that it’s the source of just about all our pollution.

dude my balls hang soooo far down.

thats how theyre doin.

Beta males are easier to rule. They don’t argue. They don’t resist. They don’t fight in wars or protest either. They happily pay their taxes and trust their government.

Remember Cassius. Always.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
I thought you guys didn’t believe in xenoestrogens. [/quote]

The problem is, they believe in you!

I would be curious to see some information relating to the families of men who work(ed) at chemical plants or for major chemical producers. Do they give birth to more daughters than sons? are there more birth defects? etc?

Also, I would want to see more information relating to towns that are situated not just in close proximity to chemical manufacturing plants, but also say… downwind of them.

[quote]3rdegreebyrne wrote:
Holy fuckin shit. That doc tripped me out. I’m gonna give y’all some family background, because it’s relevant to this topic I whole heartedly agree with this documentary. to Father has 4 siblings, and about a dozen cousins who have kids. I’m leaving out some extended family members that I can’t think of right now - but their included in the next statement.

Out of all these people who are having kids in my family, I AM THE ONLY MALE OF MY GENERATION TO CARRY ON THE FAMILY NAME. I have about a dozen female cousins. I always thought it was just weird coincidence. Now I think… Maybe not.

Also this may be weird to post on the internet, but I don’t think any harm can come of it - I was conceived in a test tube, my parents had a lot of trouble - I have to say this documentary really freaked me out.[/quote]

Come to think of it, my cousins on my father’s side are 3 girls and 1 boy. 2 of the girls had 3 girls each and the 1 boy just had a girl also. Yikes…

Holy fuck, that’s why I have 4 sisters. I thought it was just bad luck.

What can I do to prevent this? Besides squats and milk.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
What can I do to prevent this? Besides squats and milk.[/quote]

extermination…

That also explains the sissified males that do exist. Even in our military we have overly sensitive males, dyke women that maybe almost became men during pregnancy, etc.

children of men, anyone?

[quote]shoo wrote:
Holy fuck, that’s why I have 4 sisters. I thought it was just bad luck.[/quote]
haha same here

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
What can I do to prevent this? Besides squats and milk.[/quote]

Google ‘anti-estrogenic diet’

interesting doc. I used to scoff at the idea of people not using plastic tupperware or plastic bottles. I admit, it’s got me to start changing some of these things.

I never thought much about it, more females being born than males. My family is the same way. The last male born in my family was my brother 26 years ago.

Maybe it is a consequence of over population? Such things happen in other species.

As far as the modern male is concerned, I think that society has made everything masculine out to be bad or evil, to the point where males will naturally agree. Men are typically castrated by their female handlers (called ‘wives’ or girlfriends) and if a male refuses and stays independent, it is very much frowned upon.

To make matters worse, many males who try to be the so-called ‘alpha males’ are usually just blow-hards, wiggers, or wimps desperately trying to prove themselves to others. A lot of them also try to leech onto groups they perceive as strong and dominant (right-wingers, Fraternities, etc) in order to try to prove themselves but deep down they just don’t have it.

It would be interesting to see descriptions, lists of characteristics, and examples of what most people on this board would consider masculine or Alpha Male.

[quote]1000rippedbuff wrote:
I never thought much about it, more females being born than males. My family is the same way. The last male born in my family was my brother 26 years ago.

Maybe it is a consequence of over population? Such things happen in other species.

As far as the modern male is concerned, I think that society has made everything masculine out to be bad or evil, to the point where males will naturally agree.

Men are typically castrated by their female handlers (called ‘wives’ or girlfriends) and if a male refuses and stays independent, it is very much frowned upon. To make matters worse, many males who try to be the so-called ‘alpha males’ are usually just blow-hards, wiggers, or wimps desperately trying to prove themselves to others.

A lot of them also try to leech onto groups they perceive as strong and dominant (right-wingers, Fraternities, etc) in order to try to prove themselves but deep down they just don’t have it.

It would be interesting to see descriptions, lists of characteristics, and examples of what most people on this board would consider masculine or Alpha Male.[/quote]

I had an awesome Alpha Male role model when I grew up, John “The Duke” Wayne!

I do totally agree with you on the social distruction of the Alpha Male. Gives reason as to why this issue is not getting any attention. I stopped watching sitcoms that degrade the male to some form of imbecile.

Worst is that all the low levels of testostrone in young males puts them at a serious disadvantage. Without these hormones the Alpha Male character is doomed!

[quote]1000rippedbuff wrote:
It would be interesting to see descriptions, lists of characteristics, and examples of what most people on this board would consider masculine or Alpha Male.[/quote]

Self reliance, independence, stoicism, ingenuity, quiet self assurance, physical competence.

And many many more.

[quote]djoh615893 wrote:
That also explains the sissified males that do exist. Even in our military we have overly sensitive males, dyke women that maybe almost became men during pregnancy, etc. [/quote]

Agreed.

I myself struggle at times over my training because everyone around me thinks I’m obsessive-compulsive or abnormal because I dedicate myself to the gym, instead of sitting on the couch watching sports, drinking beer and eating Cheetos like a “normal guy.”

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
djoh615893 wrote:
That also explains the sissified males that do exist. Even in our military we have overly sensitive males, dyke women that maybe almost became men during pregnancy, etc.

Agreed.

I myself struggle at times over my training because everyone around me thinks I’m obsessive-compulsive or abnormal because I dedicate myself to the gym, instead of sitting on the couch watching sports, drinking beer and eating Cheetos like a “normal guy.”

[/quote]

Yeah, but cheetos are awesome.

[quote]streamline wrote:
1000rippedbuff wrote:

As far as the modern male is concerned, I think that society has made everything masculine out to be bad or evil, to the point where males will naturally agree. Men are typically castrated by their female handlers (called ‘wives’ or girlfriends) and if a male refuses and stays independent, it is very much frowned upon.

To make matters worse, many males who try to be the so-called ‘alpha males’ are usually just blow-hards, wiggers, or wimps desperately trying to prove themselves to others. A lot of them also try to leech onto groups they perceive as strong and dominant (right-wingers, Fraternities, etc) in order to try to prove themselves but deep down they just don’t have it.

It would be interesting to see descriptions, lists of characteristics, and examples of what most people on this board would consider masculine or Alpha Male.

I had an awesome Alpha Male role model when I grew up, John “The Duke” Wayne!

I do totally agree with you on the social distruction of the Alpha Male. Gives reason as to why this issue is not getting any attention. I stopped watching sitcoms that degrade the male to some form of imbecile.

Worst is that all the low levels of testostrone in young males puts them at a serious disadvantage. Without these hormones the Alpha Male character is doomed![/quote]

So true, males are portrayed on TV as inept losers who were lucky enough to find their intelligent,worldly, and successful(in all areas) wife to take care of them.