T Nation

The Disappearing Male

Watch this spine chilling documentary on xenoestrogens in the environment and their effects on your balls.

Now there’s a wake-up call you don’t want to miss!

That was a pretty scary report!

Stock up on your REZ-V and Alpha Male. Do heavy squats, and kick kittens. Nothing to fear.

I hate when people fuck with my balls.

This content is currently unavailable.

60% of all males having gyno should have scared people long before this.

Instead, we have an all out war on testosterone.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Instead, we have an all out war on testosterone.[/quote]

You think the gyno is caused by this?

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Professor X wrote:

You think the gyno is caused by this?[/quote]

You don’t?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Professor X wrote:

You don’t?[/quote]

I think it could be caused by a lot of different things, or a lot of things working together. I tend to take news documentaries with a grain of salt because they always tell me the sky is falling.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Professor X wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Professor X wrote:

You don’t?

I think it could be caused by a lot of different things, or a lot of things working together. I tend to take news documentaries with a grain of salt because they always tell me the sky is falling. [/quote]

“Environmental estrogens” involves “a lot of different things”.

This article has nothing to do with my view. That 60% stat has been around for several years.

My main issue again is that we have made even treating lower testosterone levels a near criminal act in this country while ignoring that something seems to be emasculating men in the environment (let alone the media).

I thought you guys didn’t believe in xenoestrogens.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Professor X wrote:

You think the gyno is caused by this?[/quote]

The lack of or failure to release a hormone (testosterone) at a given time. Can cause the body, which without the “Y” is female, to produce female like characteristics.

It also seems to appear that the failure the release hormones can also lead to death. Worst case scenario, the failure to produce the “Y” chromosome, resulting in fewer males being born. Neither scenario is a good one.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
I think it could be caused by a lot of different things, or a lot of things working together. I tend to take news documentaries with a grain of salt because they always tell me the sky is falling. [/quote]

I didn’t get that feeling from this documentary. It seemed like a well presented collection of facts. Of course there is rhetoric involved but still.

Holy fuckin shit. That doc tripped me out. I’m gonna give y’all some family background, because it’s relevant to this topic I whole heartedly agree with this documentary. to Father has 4 siblings, and about a dozen cousins who have kids. I’m leaving out some extended family members that I can’t think of right now - but their included in the next statement.

Out of all these people who are having kids in my family, I AM THE ONLY MALE OF MY GENERATION TO CARRY ON THE FAMILY NAME. I have about a dozen female cousins. I always thought it was just weird coincidence. Now I think… Maybe not.

Also this may be weird to post on the internet, but I don’t think any harm can come of it - I was conceived in a test tube, my parents had a lot of trouble - I have to say this documentary really freaked me out.

[quote]3rdegreebyrne wrote:
Holy fuckin shit. That doc tripped me out. I’m gonna give y’all some family background, because it’s relevant to this topic I whole heartedly agree with this documentary. to Father has 4 siblings, and about a dozen cousins who have kids. I’m leaving out some extended family members that I can’t think of right now - but their included in the next statement.

Out of all these people who are having kids in my family, I AM THE ONLY MALE OF MY GENERATION TO CARRY ON THE FAMILY NAME. I have about a dozen female cousins. I always thought it was just weird coincidence. Now I think… Maybe not.

Also this may be weird to post on the internet, but I don’t think any harm can come of it - I was conceived in a test tube, my parents had a lot of trouble - I have to say this documentary really freaked me out.[/quote]

Your parents could have been in the same situation as the couple in the documentry. That really would be surreal, hope you don’t dream about it!

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
Watch this spine chilling documentary on xenoestrogens in the environment and their effects on your balls.

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/doczone/2008/disappearingmale/#[/quote]

fuck tha world

I’m thinking this is gonna be us in 30-40 years.

“Hey I saw the elusive male in the woods - I swear!”

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
I’m thinking this is gonna be us in 30-40 years.

“Hey I saw the elusive male in the woods - I swear!”[/quote]

Lack of men in general will cause women to take over all positions of government and industry.

The few men who are born are forcefully held in government breeding facilities. As a precautionary measure the “inmates” are doped with endorphins to prevent potential dissidence.

Everyone is happy.

[quote]Rebel Shuttle wrote:
This content is currently unavailable.[/quote] The CBC put it up on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjYn-HwDQns but its missing a part