The Disappearance of T Nationers

If I could get my kids and dogs working full time, I’d have nothing but time to fuck around on the internet.

10 Likes

Made me lel. Have a GIF

2 Likes

giphy

1 Like

Welcome to the Cult

giphy

Just a question for my own education: If you knew someone on here for years and they suddenly disappear, including all their posts over the past years, does that mean they either requested the deletion or they were banned?

This poster keep a detailed log on the Combat Forum for years and around April/17, he vanished, including his past logs.

Also there are too many just plain old idiots here. I mean like conspiracy nuts and other nutbars.

I’ve seen some posts that make me feel sad for the human race.

3 Likes

Depends on the situation. We’ve had both happen. In the case of bans, we usually_ don’t announce “Hey guys, this member’s banned, so say your farewells.” As you can imagine, that’s likely to stir up more trouble than it solves.

But if it’s the guy I think you’re referring to, we implemented a new forum policy so he had to go.

Kidding. It was voluntary and he asked to take down stuff for offline reasons.

LOL…Nice. Yes, that’s the guy. Thank you, I appreciate you letting me know, he had been a regular forever and I thought he had been killed. Thanks, again.

Defo agree with this. This new layout is still awful IMO. Even after a few years to get used to it, I still think it’s terrible. Old classic forums sadly not cool enough anymore, it seems.

No offence, Chris C! Still love T-Nation in general. And at least it’s still going in any form. A very large UK based fitness forum I used to use all the time, 15k+ posts over a decade, just suddenly vanished one day with no explanation at all.

I kinda miss the old crowd too~

4 Likes

Does anyone remember that clown (I use this as a term of endearment really) who was hell bent against Excel? Recommended someone learn C++ or some shit for a basic spreadsheet use?

I miss him

2 Likes

That was Aero something. 15 maybe.

*he always reminded me of the college hippies from south Park. Super woke

2 Likes

Ah the good Ol days.
Bonez dishing out cycle advice
Prof X dishing out advice on everything
BBB
Synergy lifting eveything
Ryan and his ghrp backloading

1 Like

Aero51.

He would hop into PWI for a day or two. It was amazing.

2 Likes

Long time lurker here class of 06! Miss a lot of the good ol days of livespills and old forum layout as well. Everything felt much more of a community back then. Hope T-Nation/Biotest decide to do more bootcamp/special projects like they used to also. Always enjoyed those.

2 Likes

Someone comes in from the cold, damp ether :slight_smile: … class of '06. Remember when they had join date? Those would give us points of reference through conversations.

2 Likes

Well, certain times you could guess someone’s join date just from their posting :slight_smile:

S

I’m class of '06

'06 here too.
Lurked for a couple of years before joining, and used to buy Muscle Media 2000 (?) although never used any sauce eva.