The Diet of a 16 Year Old

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
i wish i had been that strong at 16…

then again, i wouldn’t have this sweet avatar if i had been, lol.

I thought that was your “after” photo of the V-Diet ;)[/quote]

Sorry to jump in the thread and say something unrelated, but that was an awesomely hilarious response. Bravo.

PROTEIN!!! HGH!!! MUSCLE MILK!!

enjoy

oh and i forgot one…

POWER BARS!!!

Its hard to judge from your pic, your pads make it tough to critique. From the stats you mentioned, I would think you would be larger than you are in your pic. But what do I know. Eat up man, at 16 this should be THE time to pack on mass and strength. Make sure you keep running and working on your technique, otherwise you run the risk of the added weight making you slow.

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
iight guys i swear to you on my LIFE that i go parralel, it dont count to me if i dont
, my deadlift is being an asshole lately, so yeah. i wanna get a vid on my myspace, but i dont have a camera.[/quote]

Just to clarify parallel is when your femur is parallel to the floor not the bottom of your hams. A true parallel squat is deeper than most people think and definately deeper than any coach or trainer I have seen demonstrating for someone.

i go ass to grass, i know parralell. i have a very wide stance, but i still get parallel. i get all white lights baby!