The Demon Sheep

Perhaps the strangest political ad ever: http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/02/04/wild-and-woolly-and-strange-carly-fiorina-unveils-sheep-a/

The ad both is a remarkably strong one in some regards, but in others is really bizarre.

I actually did literally laugh out loud when the demon sheep appeared. :slight_smile:

Bill, that was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time; I’ve got tears on my face from laughter. Damn! I would have thought it a spoof. Hilarious stuff. Thanks.

p.s. do people become retarded when they seek and hold high offices?

I saw this yesterday too. Hilarious! Jump to 2:26 for… pure evil

Also hilarious is how he keeps turning towards the camera the way they do with movie ads. And what on earth is he doing in that ditch at 2:50??? LOL.

If you didn’t add the link showing that was real, I would have thought you got it from The Onion. That demon sheep crawling around was ridiculous!

Also, Fiorina is no staunch conservative herself.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
If you didn’t add the link showing that was real, I would have thought you got it from The Onion. That demon sheep crawling around was ridiculous!

Also, Fiorina is no staunch conservative herself.[/quote]

She was on John and Ken today, and Chuck Devore called in to ask her if she supported the stimulus bill, the interview got weird after that.