T Nation

The Dating Thread

Having a friend of the opposite sex with no hidden motives is nice. You can learn a lot from them and usually bounce ideas off of them

2 Likes

I had one of those. Then I married her… Whoops

2 Likes

He is basically another brother. At this point he knows more about my family than any of my other friends

Interestingly enough, he’s probably what my parents HOPED my little brother would be like
He has my little bro’s amazing temperament and emotional intelligence but has my academic drive (and studies a “useful” field :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

1 Like

Was chatting with a nephew on Thanksgiving about his current girlfriend, who he met through an app?/site? he called Hinged. I asked him if there was a site called Unhinged that someone like me could use.

I never met a lunatic, female or male, that was self aware enough to actually identify as such.

They all believe they’re fine. It’s everybody else that is messed up.

1 Like

It’s the world we live in now. 99% of it.

1 Like

I have legit wasted an hour of my life and $125 trying to convince my therapist I was crazy. Now we just agree to disagree.

1 Like

It’s not crazy. Yours is a rational response to an irrational situation. (That’s what mine says.)

That’ll be a buck fitty. Unless you hook me up with that one crazy chick from a few mos. ago.

Then it’s 3 bills. :rofl:

1 Like

Of you can handle the fallout, it’ll be worth the trouble :joy:

1 Like