The Dark Knight Rises Pt. 2

Here is a link to the original…

I read Eberts review Raj and it did get me a little disappointed. He did say the second half of the movie was much better.

I was going to go see it about a week after it came out, but now I’m thinking I might go and wait in line on opening night instead. There’s a few midnight showings and then it runs all day on Friday, so I can probably see it when it isn’t too crowded.

I’m just convinced that something pretty crazy or shocking happens in it (or does not happen, which might be shocking enough in and of itself) and if I wait to see it I’ll be exposed to what this twist or ending may be before I see it, thereby ruining the whole experience for me. I’m just worried that I’ll hear that, in a gruesome climax, Batman rapes Catwoman in the ass in a rape scene so explicit it makes the one in A Clockwork Orange look like All Dogs Go To Heaven. That would sadden me if a surprise that wonderful were ruined for me.

Or maybe Bane and Batman double-penetrate the fucking bitch in some dark corner of the Batcave, then chuck her into one of those big, deep caverns. Maybe Nolan filmed a scene in which we see Hathaway’s gaping maw of an asshole juxtaposed against a huge chasm plunging deep below the Batcave in the background. If there were some Venetian blind shadows cast across her bare ass it would really evoke recollections of some the great noir and neo-noir films of yesteryear.

2:15 FRIDAY JULY 20th I’LL BE THERE.

HAD MY TICKETS FOR A MONTH.

PISSING PANTS.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

PISSING PANTS.[/quote]

You bought matinee tickets a month out? Wow.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

PISSING PANTS.[/quote]

You bought matinee tickets a month out? Wow.[/quote]

I wouldn’t be surprised if he meant 2:15am.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

PISSING PANTS.[/quote]

I wouldn’t be surprised if he meant 2:15am.[/quote]
a month out that’s still weak

Saw this last night. Awesome. Going to see it again Friday just for the new Man Of Steel trailer lol

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

PISSING PANTS.[/quote]

I would be very suprised if HE said it…

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

PISSING PANTS.[/quote]

a month out that’s still weak [/quote]

Excuse me, purchasing said tickets calmed my anxiety.
If that’s weak then baby, I don’t wanna be strong.

And I meant 2:15PM.
ANd I’m going with my mommy…

WEAK X’s 109493825835489

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

PISSING PANTS.[/quote]

a month out that’s still weak [/quote]

Excuse me, purchasing said tickets calmed my anxiety.
If that’s weak then baby, I don’t wanna be strong.

And I meant 2:15PM.
ANd I’m going with my mommy…

WEAK X’s 109493825835489[/quote]

ur fucking awesome.

14 hours left! I managed to get tickets to a midnight showing, I can’t wait.

I got tickets for an Imax showing tomorrow. I normally wouldn’t buy them ahead of time, but there isn’t many Imax shows around.

Hrading out shortly to pick up tickets for a 12:30 showing tonight. Gotta be at work at 7 tomorrow. There’s no shame in my nerd game.

Midnight showing tonight…and for FREE. Well…technically it’s free…since Valtrex has kicked in and cleared things up.

Got my IMAX tickets ready for tomorrow.

Awesome movie, though not TDK in my opinion. Bane was a menace, but I am still partial to the Joker. They are apples and oranges, but my preference is to the Joker. Bane’s voice is a little hard to understand at times, and his voice was just “off” although the movie will explain why he has the accent. Great ending to a great trilogy. I wish they would make more though. Anne Hathaway was very good too, but every time I would see Gordon-Levitt on scene with the reverend, all I could think was Angels in the Outfield.

Not gonna give anything away, but I was SEVERELY disappointed. Nowhere near as good as Batman Begins, let alone The Dark Knight.

Easily…one of best films of the year,imo. Definitely ended THE DARK KNIGHT series well…better than most trilogies.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Not gonna give anything away, but I was SEVERELY disappointed. Nowhere near as good as Batman Begins, let alone The Dark Knight. [/quote]

Sleep it off…you’ll come to your senses when you awake…lol.