The Dark Knight Returns?

Mark your calendar.

villain(s) for the next movie?

The Riddler?

Riddler since the question mark?

Friend told me they want Johnny Depp for the Riddler. Not sure if that’s true but I could see it.

yea… johnny depp is what they have been saying!

If that pic is legit you can see it’s the riddler. I think it says riddler on his hand. Also the writing on the drawing of batman as well as above the headline seems to be in riddler’s style.

2011? Too far away to even bother getting excited about.

And I think the big ass question mark gives it away. Plus all the cut out letters…

I think you guys are right. The question mark and riddles give it away. The villain is gonna be Killer Croc!! Its so obvious!

Its fake it was mad months ago. Anyway Nolan said the third film will feature a new villain one htat hant been see in the movies before.

Heard that the villians will be the Riddler, Penguin and Catwoman. I can see Depp as the Riddler, but if the other two villians are in it, I wonder who’d they’d pick to play those parts.

I heard Philip Seymour Hoffman was going to play the Penguin.

If this is real and the Riddler is the next villain, I hope they pick someone other than Depp. He’s too cartoony to fit in with this Batman universe.

Batman Begins was a very good movie. The dark Night sucked. Typical PG 13 style story. A kid movie that adult watch out of reminiscence. Kinda like the X men movies.

http://www.cinematical.com/2008/08/14/fan-made-dark-knight-sequel-poster/

Guess this was a fake. Too bad as it was done really well.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
http://www.cinematical.com/2008/08/14/fan-made-dark-knight-sequel-poster/

Guess this was a fake. Too bad as it was done really well.[/quote]

In a way, I’m glad that poster was just a mock-up. Things could get very confusing if Nolan decides to call the next Batman movie The Dark Knight Returns. I’m sure that Warner Bros. are going to give Frank Miller’s graphic novel the big screen treatment at some point.

It’s unlikely that they will release two unrelated Batman movies with the same title. But then again, this is Hollywood we are talking about here…

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Batman Begins was a very good movie. The dark Night sucked. Typical PG 13 style story. A kid movie that adult watch out of reminiscence. Kinda like the X men movies. [/quote]

Kidding me?

X-Men movies were great, too.

Spiderman movies… yes, they sucked and were very kiddish.

Well, how many villains are in the rogue’s gallery that haven’t been featured in the movies, who could also fit into the current cinema-world of Batman?

Fuckin’ “what’s my motivation” Killer Crock, my ass.

They should have Bane as some evil pro wrestler turned mafia boss.

[quote]bulldogtor wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Batman Begins was a very good movie. The dark Night sucked. Typical PG 13 style story. A kid movie that adult watch out of reminiscence. Kinda like the X men movies.

Kidding me?

X-Men movies were great, too.

Spiderman movies… yes, they sucked and were very kiddish.[/quote]

I have to admit that I preferred Batman Begins to The Dark Knight, if only for the fact that Batman Begins delved into Bruce Wayne’s training: it’s something that had never been explored on film before.

I don’t think that The Dark Knight sucked though. The Joker’s bank robbery is one of the best opening scenes ever IMO, and Nolan has laid the groundwork for a third movie that could top both Begins and The Dark Knight.

Think about it:

Batman stops Dent from killing the Joker’s henchman because he knows that if the D.A goes rogue then every criminal he has prosecuted so far will walk free (and there are a lot of them).

This leads into Dent’s transformation into Two-Face. Both Gordon and Batman know that if Dent’s fate was made public, it would not only lead to the loss of Gotham’s ‘White Knight’, but also the release of Gotham’s most vicious criminals. Which is why Batman takes the blame for Dent’s crimes at the end of the movie.

This can’t be a coincidence: I believe that Two-Face’s existence will be made public in the next movie, and then the shit will really hit the fan. When Dent’s crimes and new identity are exposed, the criminals will spill back onto the streets, and Gotham will be plunged into a depression at the loss of their one icon of hope…

Awesome stuff. And we haven’t even gotten to the new
villain(s) yet…