The Dark Knight: Official Review Thread

I didn’t see this thread until well after I went to the midnight showing in my town, so here’s my contribution;

Probably my second favorite superhero movie, ever. Sorry, Ironman was simply too fucking awesome. And no offense, but Robert Downey was better than Christian Bale, who, in my opinion, is a lously actor.

Every time Batman spoke, it sounded like he had a fly stuck in his throat. I realize that he wants to try and distort his voice, but it simply wasn’t very good.

Aaron Eckhart was unbelievable as Two-Face. The only question I had was that I thought 2-Face was one of Batman’s foes. How can he be “created” and then “killed” in the same plotline? If they make another Batman Movie, who is going to be the nemesis? Dr. Freeze?

And Joker, do I really need to go there?

pwned. can the mods delete/move this thread? I’d say delete, we’ve got one by the same name already.

Damn, I was hoping there was a new batman supplement

[quote]MapShooter wrote:
Probably my second favorite superhero movie, ever. Sorry, Ironman was simply too fucking awesome. And no offense, but Robert Downey was better than Christian Bale, who, in my opinion, is a lously actor. Every time Batman spoke, it sounded like he had a fly stuck in his throat. I realize that he wants to try and distort his voice, but it simply wasn’t very good.

Aaron Eckhart was unbelievable as Two-Face. The only question I had was that I thought 2-Face was one of Batman’s foes. How can he be “created” and then “killed” in the same plotline? If they make another Batman Movie, who is going to be the nemesis? Dr. Freeze?

And Joker, do I really need to go there?[/quote]

your an idiot christian bale is the man, have you ever seen american psycho

[quote]farenuff wrote:
Damn, I was hoping there was a new batman supplement[/quote]

Go from skinny to buff!

I meant to post this in the first topic. Dunno how this happened. I had a pretty late night and God knows my brain function was slightly impaired…

[quote]Makavali wrote:
farenuff wrote:
Damn, I was hoping there was a new batman supplement

Go from skinny to buff![/quote]

damn man what movies are those pics from?