THE CYCLE!!!

You should be O.K. with the length of this cycle and the dosages. I did a simmular cycle to this, this past fall (but with test added in as well) and I was fine. By keeping your cycle short you will avoid the problems.

The first cycle I did was deca, dbol, and tren. I gained 25 lbs in 6 weeks. I think with this cycle that you are planning, you will have no problems reaching your goals. Adding a little test will make sex a little funner, and may give you a little more size, but I think it is debatable, since after all this is your first cycle, and you stand to put on a lot of muscle irregardless of test use or not. So I have to question whether it is actually worth the extra cost. You could save it for your next cycle and do say a test and tren cycle. You have a lot of options. I personally like to always change up the drugs that I do from one cycle to the next.

I too am a fan of clasic bodybuilding so I can definitely see what perpective you are coming from.

As much shit as we gave SWALE when he started questioning Cy, his HCG protocol seems to work quite well for a lot of people. 250-500ius on sat/sun from cycle beginning to end has completely prevented hypogonadism in many and doesn’t seem to effect recovery. I have to say that I like it as well, from personal experience. However, let me get my balls rubbed by my 127 year old endocrinologist and see what she thinks in a few days. Oh… and add test… it’s fuckin cheap.

She gets older every time. I bet she has really soft, thin skinned hands though. No wonder you keep going back. Does your insurance cover the happy ending or do you pay that out of pocket?

agreed squatty. i got the same protocol from swale and like it. oh and lats, add test bro. quite honestly i say run test and eq both a gram a week with a 2g front. dbol to kick it off and you’ve got the chance to start becoming hyooooge. i know some of you will say “holy shit thats too much gear” save it and tell it to rainbow if he ever returns.