THE CYCLE!!!

Its time boys and bigger boys. Soon I will take my last eight years of lifting to the next level. Here is the cycle after research upon research upon research.

week 1 EQ 600mgs- D-bol 25mg- Nolva 20mg
week 2 EQ 600mgs- D-bol 25mg- Nolva 20mg
week 3 EQ 600mgs- D-bol 25mg- Nolva 20mg
week 4 EQ 600mgs- D-bol 25mg- Nolva 20mg
week 5 EQ 400mgs- D-bol 25mg- Nolva 20mg
week 6 EQ 400mgs- D-bol 25mg- Nolva 20mg
week 7 EQ 400mgs- D-bol 25mg- Nolva 20mg
week 8 EQ 400mgs- D-bol 25mg- Nolva 20mg

week 9 (ED)Nolvadex 20mg- 50mg ephedrine - 2 tablespoons of methoxy -7
week 10 "
week 11 "
week 12 "

The HCG I know I will use prior to the end of week 8 BUT should I wait until I see my nutts shrink, or should I inject 500iu every weekend, or 1000iu every OTHER weekend. Help please.

I figured, after the all the research, the Nolvadex would be ok after the cycle considering the lightnes of the cycle. I got it for free ( yes, its very real). Do you still think I need clomid? Clomid can’t beat free Nolvadex.

No test because I figured it leaves me room to grow after this cycle and also I can see how my body reacts to AAS.
( I know that would be a criticism)

QUESTION: Is 600mg of EQ the first 4 weeks dangerous because of its ability to raise red blood cell count?? I thought I read that no more than 400mg should be taken…its kinda like a frontload to me.

GOAL: 10 solid pounds ( even though I was told I should gain more)

I had my blood taken. I will take before and after pics. I am 191-195, very lean. I am 5ft 10in.

Watch out fuckers!!! I am climbing the Vet latter. Actually fuck looking good, maybe I just want you guys to let me in the vet club, that is my real reason for me juicing. hahaha

If you are questioning the “lightness” of your cycle, then you haven’t finished researching your info.

600mg of EQ a week is fine. You are skipping out on test is order to “leave more room to grow”??? Dude, in this world, there’s no such thing as being TOO big ROFL. I would have went with the test, especially if it were my first cycle. Your receptors are fresh, take advantage of it!

And if you got your Nolvadex free, great! Don’t kill it all…save some for your next cycle who knows when you’ll get it free again). Considering the “lightness” of your cycle, 10mg per day is plenty. And add in your Clomid at the end. I’m a strong believer in the synergistic effect of combining Nolvadex and Clomid at the end of EVERY cycle.

EQ has as long as a 15 day half life so you may want to rethink your dosage schedual from week 6-8. If I was you I would do all your eq in 6 weeks, and don’t forget to frontload at least a gram if not more in the first week of your cycle. -If it is 200mg ml that should be easy, if it is only 50mg/ml you are looking at a lot of oil.

any longer than 6 weeks and you will be real tired of being on dbol too.

I would wait until the end of your second week of injection to start your dbol, then run it through to week 8 (you will have of course finished your eq injection in week 6)
Start your recovery protocol then from week 9 on.

You’ll see most of your gains occur from week 3.5- week 7.5.

Oh and I would’t be too worried about the increase in hematocrit. If it makes you feel better just take 81mg of aspirin/ day. this may however give you bruising at the injection sites though.

bro You need the TEST

I bet most of he “VETs” :slight_smile: are going to say the same thing. 500mgs a weeek would go fine with that cycle. I know some Vets would actually reccomend going up to 750 and keeeping the rest of the cycle as is. Oh and personally I would rather run arimidew but I guess Nolva will do.

Come on bro think about it really quick… You want to become one of the TESTOSTERONE forum vets but you aren’t going to take any TEST? Am I the only person who finds this funny :slight_smile:

No matter what your final decision is Good luck with your cycle bro

I can’t help but jump in here and say that you sound like you might be a little scared to undertake this adventure, as you should be. I was the same way. After all of my research I came up with using sust. JUST SUST. ONLY SUST. I frontloaded a gram and then started at 500 a week by the second week I had upped it to 750 a week, three shots a week. Just because I fealt SO FUCKING GREAT. Don’t cheat yourself the first go around. USE TEST even at 500mg but use it.

although im not too familiar with EQ i have to say it looks pretty good. deca and d-bol was an old school classic! you basically have that minus, the deca dick.

10 solid lbs should be attainable.

out of curiosity why are you dropping the dosage in the last few weeks? just ran out of gear or what?

personally, id go with clomid post cycle.

Well lats… I think that you can do better. First of all… the boys are right… add test. Don’t worry about room to grow or whatever the fuck you are babbling about, and fresh receptor sites has nothing to do with it. These are for the most part… 2 class 2 steroids… i know some people don’t like the “classification” in class one or two, but I would say that with this cycle… you will probably have little more (if not less) androgenic activity going on than you would from your natural test. I could be wrong about this assumption… but I know EQ was designed in an attempt to find a less androgenic but equally anabolic compound when compared to the classic d-bol. We KNOW that d-bol isnt very androgenic… so I must assume that you have limited androgens. Bump up the first week for your frontload to a gram… then run for 6 weeks… this way after 8 or 9 you are getting relatively clean. Might want to run your test until your eq levels are sufficiently low. Just my .02

Well, well well.

Few things.

Length: I’m going to say that is too long for a first cycle. I would inject for 6 weeks, which will easily give you ten maintainable pounds. Injecting for six with EQ really is an 8 week cycle.

Test: Test would really maximize your cycle - even at 200mg/week. This is the threshold for satellite cell activation while not inhibiting collagen synthesis. I would substitute, not add, this into your cycle. While EQ is not Deca, I have noticed libido drop when running lots of EQ.

Dosage: 400-500mgs of EQ/week seems to be the threshold for EQ related sides. As a first cycle, I would strongly consider running even lower overall dosages, like 400-600mg/week. I know that is not the popular view here, but it is well supported in the literature. Remember the dosages Robby Robinson recommended?

I certainly would not run it past week six - aspirin or no. For the 50th time:

From “Ghost Dawg” T-mag Issue 280

“Chemical Muscle” tells us that using 600-800 milligrams per week of the popular steroid Equipoise (originally developed for horses) can lead to dangerously high red blood cell counts in as little as four to six weeks. Too many red blood cell platelets can lead to blood clots, strokes, and circulatory depreciation. Of course, this is true of most steroids.

Dbol: To everyone: If you look at plasma concentrations of AAS from an injectable cycle, the time to run orals is at the beginning of the cycle while levels are first building, and at the end of the cycle when levels from injectables begin to diminish. If your goal is to maintain an even plasma level while playing it safe with your liver, take a break from the orals mid-cycle.

Clomid: Get it. You can never have too many ancillaries on hand.

Note to Newbies: Lats2Dope has done things right. He has researched to the point where he knows more than some people who have juiced and can write his own cycle. He posted a cycle that he has been carefully considering for months, and wha-la! People actually are willing to give him feedback.

Good job Lats!

I fuckin love you guys. We should build a community with just juicehead meatheads. I actually enjoy all the feedback. Squatty…you know I like to babble baby. Warhorse, thanks for the compliment.

Ok, time to stop acting like a big queer and get back to business.

#1 I was trying to mimick the classic DECA/D-bol cycle of the old timers. I have seen real world guinea pigs on this cycle and they fill out nicely and keep most of their gains.

#2 I will try to get ahold of clomid just because everyone pushed it so much

#3 The 600mg of EQ the first week was do to have EXTRA gear. I wanted a 400mgs a week, but said fuck it, I’ll just shoot 600mg the first four. (instead of a 10 week cycle)

#4 Test, Test, Test. Well reason #1 one for my lack of its use is money. Plus I really am experimenting now. Of course I know everyone says Test is the foundation to every cycle. I am just obsessed with the classic look fellas. And they didn’t use test. Will I use test? of fuckin course, but not this time. I feel like a guy who never drank before and I just want to have a few beers for a buzz and you guys are telling me I should def have shot of Yager, or I should stay home. If I drink everything at once, I won’t know what I like. Plus I can still get laid with a buzz. haha. Back to the beginning ( im babbling again). Old school classic Deca/D-bol cycle mimick. After this, I will see where I go from here.

#5 Cycle length - I figured 8 weeks is good. Maybe I’ll cut back on the D-bol after week six. Who knows. The old schoolers didn’t. After research, cycles range from 6 weeks to 16 weeks. I think I will not have a problem with this length.

#6 HCG!! No one fuckin commented on that! Do I even need it? I don’t wanna use it unless I have to. ( i know we have had arguements on this. I only feel that it was not around back in the day, and also I know alot of guys that didn’t use it on a cycle like this and they were also fine. what you think?)

Talk to me you big bloated pussies!!!

P.S Prisoner. Thanks too. I like your cycle set up. I will analyze it soem more and may try it.

Increasing your hematocrit (Hct) is nothing to fool around with, it increases your blood viscosity and puts you into a hypercoaguable state (strokes, heart attacks, embolisms, etc). Remember a few years ago there were bikers (Tour de France?) that died because they took EPO (increases Hct) to try to increase their 02 carying capacity. Aspirin is an inhibitor of platelet aggregation, but the clotting pathway has several activators other than platelets, and aspirin won’t help there!

Oh, where did I come from? Lets just say that I am a ninja who stops in from time to time…

Fuck!! The more I read over every single one of your posts I keep re-thinking my shit! Mostly the EQ dosage and the length of running my d-bols. I like horses idea of the mid-cycle break, but don’t know if I am thinking this over too much. I got a headache now u dickheads. Fuck! Just inject me!

Wud up ninja!! whoo whoo!

Lats, here is the problem. Not that you are’nt going to use test in your cycle but that you will WISH that you had later and then you will take that foot of yours and plant it firmly in your own ass. You say the old guys did’nt use test. You mean they did’nt or they just did’nt admit to it? Only they know for sure. Test is VERY inexpensive IF you know where to find it and I am sure you are known enough where people would help point you in the right direction. Scroll down the posts and alot of them said add TEST, what good is asking for advice if you don’t use it to heart? Ultimately it is your decision and I respect that but I think you would regret not using test. So start kicking now.

Lats, here is the problem. Not that you are’nt going to use test in your cycle but that you will WISH that you had later and then you will take that foot of yours and plant it firmly in your own ass. You say the old guys did’nt use test. You mean they did’nt or they just did’nt admit to it? Only they know for sure. Test is VERY inexpensive IF you know where to find it and I am sure you are known enough where people would help point you in the right direction. Scroll down the posts and alot of them said add TEST, what good is asking for advice if you don’t use it to heart? Ultimately it is your decision and I respect that but I think you would regret not using test. So start kicking now.

Crikey!

Twelvenme either you or me needs a new set of glasses 'cause one of us is seeing double.

Lats, my jury is still out on the whole HCG deal. If I were to use it, I’d use it only during the cycle, but I have to research some more before making up my mind as to the protocol.

Minor Hijack… would donating blood mid cycle help with the increased red blood cell count? Similiar to an article a few months back about giving blood to lower iron levels caused from high protein intake.

I agree with ru12nvme that you will wish later on down the road that you had added Test to this cycle! Good luck!

bump