The Crimson Quest

I’ve been training for about 4 years but on and off quite a lot. last year i trained pretty well but stopped in about October.

I just started back at the gym a month ago and I started a 12 week cycle 4 weeks ago.

Height: 181cm
Weight: 226lbs - 210lbs before cycle.

Training Maxes:
Deadlift - 315lbs
Bench - 275lbs
Squat - 315lbs

My Cycle is as follows:
Weeks 1-4
Diananbol 40mg/day
Nolva/clomid on hand if any symptons occur)

Weeks 1-12
Arimidex - .25mcg EOD
Test E - 500mg a week - 250mg twice a week
HCG - 250mg twice a week (up to 5 days before pct)

PCT
4 weeks - (2 weeks after last pin)
Nolva dex - 40/40/20/20
Clomid - 50/50/20/20

The pictures were taken at the start of my second week.

Today I woke up and weighed 231lbs (104.9kg) This is the start of my 5th week. Last day of D-Bol was yesterday. lets see what happens this week.

I have been getting really intense pumps at the gym to the point where I cant grip anything and lower back pumps are a pain in the ass.

Iv been off the gym for about 4 days due to injury but im going back today and I will post a progress photo later tonight.

Start of the 5th week.

Start of my 6th week im at 224lb’s (101.9kg)

I’ve had really tense traps and neck muscles for the last week or two. dont know why.

250kg leg press at the gym today.

Mid 6th Week. Chest day / triceps day.

image - 2

image - 3

chest/shoulders looking much better, keep us updated.

I’ve not done deadlift properly for about 5 months. did 160kg (352lbs) today. feeling good.

[quote]lyricalnut02 wrote:
chest/shoulders looking much better, keep us updated. [/quote]
Thanx a lot mate.

last night I started 750mg of test-e per week. 3 shots a week, sunday, tuesday and friday split. My body seems to be reacting quite well to the test-e.

6 weeks on 750mg. lets see what happens.

Leg day today. felt the burn. Happy with the progress.

Just finishing my second week of PCT. I was 222lbs (100.8kg) this morning. Had a couple of weeks off the gym because of traveling for business. Back now though.

you clearly do not know dick about diet or training… you aren’t ready for aas

+1 Mr Walkaway lol. My grandma has more muscle definition. Your precycle lifts,
“Deadlift - 315lbs
Bench - 275lbs
Squat - 315lbs”
Bench… not completely terrible (but bad for your body weight). Deadlifts, horrible. Squats, not good. Without any roids at 17 I could deadlift 450, squat 400, and benched 295x1. You are a grown ass man and are nowhere near ready for AAS. With one month of superdrol I was able to deadlift 450x5, squat 450x1, and bench 315x2 (when I was 17 idiotically).

Your diet and training have to be completely fucked up. I was 195 lbs. Cut off your belly fat and quit trying to hit new maxes. Focus on your form and have a degree of consistency. This does not mean don’t alternate exercises. This means write every damn thing you do down and beat it every damn time you go in or be mad at yourself. If you have been training 4 years, you have clearly not been doing this.

Shave off that body fat, and take natural supplements (vitamin d, zinc, magnesium, multi, fish oil) to promote a healthy heart and healthy hormone profile. Then, when you can hit a 300 lb bench, 400 lb raw squat, 500 lb deadlift, and you can see your muscles and you feel like your body is as strong as it is going to get without just adding a ton of bodyfat, reconsider AAS. I think you were training in the kid section.

[quote]Mennotinblack wrote:
+1 Mr Walkaway lol. My grandma has more muscle definition. Your precycle lifts,
“Deadlift - 315lbs
Bench - 275lbs
Squat - 315lbs”
Bench… not completely terrible (but bad for your body weight). Deadlifts, horrible. Squats, not good. Without any roids at 17 I could deadlift 450, squat 400, and benched 295x1. You are a grown ass man and are nowhere near ready for AAS. With one month of superdrol I was able to deadlift 450x5, squat 450x1, and bench 315x2 (when I was 17 idiotically).

Your diet and training have to be completely fucked up. I was 195 lbs. Cut off your belly fat and quit trying to hit new maxes. Focus on your form and have a degree of consistency. This does not mean don’t alternate exercises. This means write every damn thing you do down and beat it every damn time you go in or be mad at yourself. If you have been training 4 years, you have clearly not been doing this.

Shave off that body fat, and take natural supplements (vitamin d, zinc, magnesium, multi, fish oil) to promote a healthy heart and healthy hormone profile. Then, when you can hit a 300 lb bench, 400 lb raw squat, 500 lb deadlift, and you can see your muscles and you feel like your body is as strong as it is going to get without just adding a ton of bodyfat, reconsider AAS. I think you were training in the kid section.[/quote]

crimsoncrowbar,

I think Mennotinblack could have been a little softer on you but the dude is spot on. I agree 100% that you don’t need to pop a pill or stick a needle in you to improve from where you are at.

I personally feel that at your weight or more like the weight you should be at, say 200#, a 315# bench, 500# squat and a 500# D.L. can be done with some hard training and a smart diet.

Mennotinblack best words came when he said to cut out the singles. The only thing a single does is boost your ego and invite a high chance of injury. Get and keep the reps up and keep them there (6-10). If you want to know where your single is at, the standard is 90% of a triple. It’s different for everyone but close.

Best wishes and keep plugging away, now just a bit smarter.

If you are getting your butt down like it should be, you will probably peak off 400-500 on squats naturally. He is between 5’11 and 6 foot, so this might make a difference. He isn’t a 5’7" guy. I know squatting at 6’1" is my hardest lift. Just focus on what your body will truly allow you to achieve.

[quote]Mennotinblack wrote:
If you are getting your butt down like it should be, you will probably peak off 400-500 on squats naturally. He is between 5’11 and 6 foot, so this might make a difference. He isn’t a 5’7" guy. I know squatting at 6’1" is my hardest lift. Just focus on what your body will truly allow you to achieve.[/quote]

I can agree with you, and I think you should be able to lift some solid number before hopin on the needle but genetically some people may never be able to squat 500 or pull 500. I consider myself fairly strong but I would never go over 400lbs on a squat and I very rarely go over 400 for a dead, I guess too many dirt bikes accidents kind of limits me.

If you aren’t sustaining any current injury you should be able to. Just means you need a little bit more to eat. 400 is almost there. If you can rep 400x10, you should be at a 500 lb deadlift.