T Nation

The Covington Catholic Rorschach Test

Those people killed the child?

Huh?

This part

Is from your article. Full paragraph

[Till] a 14-year-old black boy from Chicago, was hideously murdered in 1955 while visiting relatives in Mississippi. Allegedly, he had whistled at a white woman. Till was kidnapped, beaten, had one of his eyes gouged out, was shot in the head and his corpse tied with barbed wire to a 70-pound weight and dumped in a river

His mother asked for an [open coffin]. “I want the world to see what they did to my baby,” she said.

The photo was reproduced and Till’s death became a huge news story. Three months later, Rosa Parks refused to move to the back of the bus and the civil rights movement took a leap forward.

Nothing damaging to the reputation when a person on a widely read website says you faked the death of your own child as part of a government conspiracy?

I mean your name/face has been all over by outlets reporting on the shooting. And then this website says yeah these parents are all liars and the kids were planted.

"Noah was the youngest victim of the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting, murdered about half an hour after his father dropped him off. A sweet-faced, big-eyed, brown-haired boy, his tiny body took multiple bullets. His jaw was blown off, as was his left hand, and his beloved Batman shirt was soaked with blood. For his funeral, his mother, Veronique, insisted he have an open casket.

‘I want the world to see what they did to my baby,’ she said at the time."

That’s the way it shows up for me. It doesn’t seem to be talking about any other incident.

Strange. If you click into the link it seems to be pulling that quote from another story. A 1955 hate crime murder

No. How would an expression of opinion damage someone’s reputation?

It wasn’t an expression of opinion. Jones later admit to a judge (on the record) that he intentionally made the story up

Whether or not a court finds something guilty wasn’t relevant to my statement (though it is important to note the judge did NOT dismiss the defamation case).

We are just going to have to disagree if you don’t feel that someone on a widely read website said you faked your kids death so the government could grab guns is damaging to a reputation.

I mean let’s call it what it is. An absolutely disgusting thing to say, perhaps one of the worst things you could say.

I see what you’re talking about. If she didn’t say that, it’s really strange to put that quote immediately after a sentence about Veronique insisting on an open casket, without any other mention of the Till story in the article.

Like a crawdad

Blech… non symmetrical tits, angular nose, dead doll eyes = awful bj

Exactly. Repulsive degenerate scum. Lets hope these gutless vermin pay big.

Ya, but it’s free.

*cold stale week old pizza is still pizza, know what I mean.

I’d let her into my barracks room of course, but c’mon…she’s not even an Oceanside 6

Actually…she’s pretty hot, but clearly an unhinged psychotic cunt bunny boiler. She owes the MAGA kid a bj

If I was that kid I’d punch myself in the face and send her the video, checkmate.

On a more serious note… Am I the only one that’s alarmed at how psychotic, craven, unhinged and hateful the left is ? These cretins are bat shit crazy and face few if any repercussions. When will sane rational people step up to these mutants ?

I’m not sure there are more unhinged lunatics in the world or if we just get to see/hear them more because of social media.

Why does this lady have 300k followers on twitter?

Oh, that’s why

Nasty slag… But “wood”

Testosterone, 10 jealous backbiting girls, and one lesbian.

Tell the VA Democrats who have been getting death threats to not worry about your tribe’s mutants.