The Contrary Diet

I agree entirely.

1 Like

It is worth noting that many diets, including the keto diet, can be quite restrictive, making them challenging to sustain over a long period of time. The majority of individuals find it difficult to adhere to such diets as a long-term lifestyle choice. While the keto diet may serve as a starting point, it is rare to find someone who follows it strictly for a year or even six months.

In terms of fat loss, the perceived hormonal benefits of the keto diet may be overstated, with the primary factor being the diet’s restrictive nature and the resulting reduction in calorie intake. For example, rather than consuming lulu apk download a full serving of three pizza slices, opting to scrape off the top and omit the bread would naturally lead to fewer calories being consumed.

In contrast, maintaining a protein shake for lunch, as your father does, can be a simpler and more sustainable approach. It involves a less drastic dietary change and can be incorporated into one’s routine without the need to completely rearrange lulu apk download their eating habits, such as avoiding bread, potatoes, or rice.

Each individual’s dietary choices and preferences are unique, and what works well for one person may not be the best fit for another. It is essential to find a balanced and sustainable approach to nutrition that aligns with one’s goals and lifestyle.

1 Like

Just occurred to me from other articles, were you still using metformin during this period?

Yep. I use it more for its alleged life-extension benefits.

Apologies if you’ve covered this before but always wanted to get your experience regarding metformin inhibiting hepatic gluconeogenesis, and just general low carb high protein eating like the contrary diet.

Anything notable?