The Confessional

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I love 80’s music. Not the hair band/cock rock kind of 80’s music. I’m talking Madonna’s first few albums, The Pretenders, INXS (a personal favorite), Tears for Fears (fucking LOVE Tears for Fears), The Cure, Cyndi Lauper, Fine Young Cannibals, Thompson Twins, The Human League, Crowded House, The Simple Minds, Prince, The Eurythmics, The Smiths and especially Depeche Mode. All of those groups/people are in my iPod right now.

I don’t floss very often at all. I use mouthwash before I brush all the time, but I only floss about once a week, and halfheartedly at that.[/quote]

I saw INXS in concert when they were promoting ‘Kick’. Michael Hutchence was a great frontman. RIP.

I farted in my then GF’s face when she was giving me a BJ.

…on purpose.[/quote]

Have you ever faked it during sex? I have. I was over it and just wanted to go to sleep.

I had my hand on Shirley Manson’s ass.

I stopped going to the dentist 12 years ago

I watch Fashion Police on Enetwork. THERE I SAID IT

…PHHHHEEEEEEWWWW this is literally the first time I’ve said anything about that. My gf doesn’t even know.

I’ve killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old FAGOT with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can’t remember maybe a model, but she’s dead too.

And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell’s Kitchen. I don’t want to leave anything out here. I guess I’ve killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um… I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I’m not sure I’m gonna get away with it this time. I guess I’ll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I’m a pretty uh, I mean I guess I’m a pretty sick guy.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’ve killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old FAGOT with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can’t remember maybe a model, but she’s dead too.

And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell’s Kitchen. I don’t want to leave anything out here. I guess I’ve killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um… I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I’m not sure I’m gonna get away with it this time. I guess I’ll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I’m a pretty uh, I mean I guess I’m a pretty sick guy.[/quote]

Sooo, Dorsia later tonight?

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell’s Kitchen. I don’t want to leave anything out here. I guess I’ve killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um… I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I’m not sure I’m gonna get away with it this time. I guess I’ll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I’m a pretty uh, I mean I guess I’m a pretty sick guy.[/quote]

Sooo, Dorsia later tonight?[/quote]

Can’t. I, uh, have to return some videotapes.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Can’t. I, uh, have to return some videotapes.[/quote]

I understand, I’ve got some sheets that need cleaning…

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Can’t. I, uh, have to return some videotapes.[/quote]

I understand, I’ve got some sheets that need cleaning…[/quote]

Are they only available in santa fe?

I really miss getting tipsy regularly.

I used to have a long pony tail like Steven Segal back when he was cool.

Sometimes I try to develop new walks to submit to The Ministry of Funny Walks. I came up with a pretty good one using broom sticks held to your feet to synchronize the movement of your arms/feet while walking in a half squat.

I believe that virtually every man on earth knows his own personal style of Kung-Fu. It’s just a simple matter of the number beers it takes for him to show you.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Tears for Fears (fucking LOVE Tears for Fears), The Cure, Fine Young Cannibals, Thompson Twins, The Human League, Crowded House, The Simple Minds, Prince, The Eurythmics, The Smiths and especially Depeche Mode. All of those groups/people are in my iPod right now.

[/quote]

YESSSSSS.

I would go out tonight, but I haven’t got a stitch to wear.

Neil Finn from Crowded House farts better melodies than most stuff post 2000

I have practically no knowledge of music past 1999. Terrible considering up until 3 years ago I was a session musician.

[quote]four60 wrote:
I have no trust for anyone that says they dislike the taste of cheese.[/quote]

I grew up on grilled cheese sammiches for the first ten years of my solid food life (not like cereal for breakfast, grilled cheese for lunch…it was no breakfast, grilled cheese for lunch and grilled cheese for supper…if my mom made enough tips being a waitress/bartender)…once I found that tuna helper wasn’t a luxury (though it was at the time), I said no more…I am slowly regaining my ability not to gag when I eat cheese.

I can eat fancy cheeses (very little) as long as it doesn’t taste like American cheese remotely (unfortunately most does after awhile), and I can eat it on pizza, &c. if I can’t really taste it, but if it is a cold cheese pizza I can’t do more than a slice before going green. I can chug a gallon of milk in an hour, but a half a slice of American cheese on a Filet-o-Fish…negative, I’ll drive back to McDonald’s to fix that or just throw it in the trash and make something.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I love 80’s music. Not the hair band/cock rock kind of 80’s music. I’m talking Madonna’s first few albums, The Pretenders, INXS (a personal favorite), Tears for Fears (fucking LOVE Tears for Fears), The Cure, Cyndi Lauper, Fine Young Cannibals, Thompson Twins, The Human League, Crowded House, The Simple Minds, Prince, The Eurythmics, The Smiths and especially Depeche Mode. All of those groups/people are in my iPod right now.

I don’t floss very often at all. I use mouthwash before I brush all the time, but I only floss about once a week, and halfheartedly at that.[/quote]

I’d have to throw myself in with this one too. Sometimes I work up to a squat max listening to Pat Benatar and Lionel Richie. I owe Prince at least 60% of my best college memories, so he gets his place unconditionally, even though Dirty Mind is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Plus I never floss, even worse is I barely ever brush. I don’t know if I’m just lazy and inconsistent with my health, or I find it necessary to enforce British stereotypes whenever I can.

I can get drunk on less than one beer.

I really love the Beegees’ music and was nearly moved to tears when I heard of Robin’s death. He had such a unique, mournful voice, so instantly recognisable, not like all the homogenised men’s voices today. Just listen to him on ‘I started a joke’ to see what I mean. I have never admitted this to anyone in real life and would still deny it even if you waterboarded me.

I have a secret crush on Kirstie Allsop (look her up) I don’t know why, there is just something about her. Posh totty.

I have never seen any of the Starwars films and have no desire to.

[quote]FarmerBrett wrote:

I have a secret crush on Kirstie Allsopp (look her up) I don’t know why, there is just something about her. Posh totty.

[/quote]

Understandable, I used to have a thing for Sarah Beeny. And countless news and morning show presenters. Kate Garraway in particular, she has fantastic legs for her age.

The Snowman cartoon that they play in the UK at Christmas gets me blubbing like a baby

I used to like Kate Garraway too, until I found out that she smoked. So I crossed her off my ‘would if I got the chance list’.

It probably says a lot about me that even in my ‘make believe world’ I won’t waste my time fancying someone I know in reality I wouldn’t want to get close to because they stunk.