T Nation

The Confessional

I wanted to start a thread where we can confess things. Not necessarliy truly awful things, I mean things we do or don’t do that we either shouldn’t or should do. Sorry, that’s confusing, let me just give some mine and you will see.
I guess since this is T Nation we can of course include gym related things too.

• I can’t swim.

• I have never had a driver’s licencse.

• I only floss about twice a month.

• I’ve never seen any of the old spaghetti westerns with Clint Eastwood.

I’m sure I have more but those are off the top of my head.

I’m on the beach right now on my smartphone, listening to Huey Lewis and the News and chilling the fuck out #living.

I have all of Duran Duran’s albums.

I love appletini’s

I watch American Idol, and it’s just not the same without Simon.

I very much dislike Coen Brothers films.

I love 80’s music. Not the hair band/cock rock kind of 80’s music. I’m talking Madonna’s first few albums, The Pretenders, INXS (a personal favorite), Tears for Fears (fucking LOVE Tears for Fears), The Cure, Cyndi Lauper, Fine Young Cannibals, Thompson Twins, The Human League, Crowded House, The Simple Minds, Prince, The Eurythmics, The Smiths and especially Depeche Mode. All of those groups/people are in my iPod right now.

I don’t floss very often at all. I use mouthwash before I brush all the time, but I only floss about once a week, and halfheartedly at that.

I’ve never had hair past my collar and don’t like sunglasses…I mean I have a pair but even on sunny days I can’t be bothered.

…oh, and I’ve never carried a shotgun into a bank.

I used to watch The Hills every week.

I hate The Beatles

I’ve posted this before, but it still bothers me.

When I was 18 or so, my Mom gave me $50 to take my girlfriend out to dinner for our 1 year anniversary. We skipped dinner and just pocketed the cash, I think a good portion of it went to beer.

My avatar doesn’t really bother me that much.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I love 80’s music. Not the hair band/cock rock kind of 80’s music. I’m talking Madonna’s first few albums, The Pretenders, INXS (a personal favorite), Tears for Fears (fucking LOVE Tears for Fears), The Cure, Cyndi Lauper, Fine Young Cannibals, Thompson Twins, The Human League, Crowded House, The Simple Minds, Prince, The Eurythmics, The Smiths and especially Depeche Mode. All of those groups/people are in my iPod right now.

I don’t floss very often at all. I use mouthwash before I brush all the time, but I only floss about once a week, and halfheartedly at that.[/quote]

I saw INXS in concert when they were promoting ‘Kick’. Michael Hutchence was a great frontman. RIP.

I farted in my then GF’s face when she was giving me a BJ.

…on purpose.

Never watched a single clint eastwood movie either and I couldn’t be bothered to watch scarface or the godfather movies. I think mob movies are gay ass.

V

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Tears for Fears (fucking LOVE Tears for Fears), [/quote]

YES!

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

YES![/quote]

Sowing the seeds of Love, the seeds of love, we’re sowing the seeds of love.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

YES![/quote]

Sowing the seeds of Love, the seeds of love, we’re sowing the seeds of love.

V[/quote]

The one Tears for Fears song I don’t get is Woman in Chains. Too weird of a title to get me into it, even if the melody is pretty good.

I’m partial to Laid So Low (Tears Roll Down) from their greatest hits.

Majority of posters in this thread are no longer T-Nation approved.

I have no trust for anyone that says they dislike the taste of cheese.

Living on Van Siclen Ave in NYC during the 80’s during the hight of Hip Hop and my Walkman always had Phil collins or The soundtrack to back to the future in it.

I think most of you are the same 7 people with 8 accounts each

HH and HG/TG always made me smile with the bait post they start…always good for a couple days of crazy reading