The Community Thread (NBC)

This thread is for lovers of Community (is anyone out there?). I’m really enjoying all of the pop culture references. Chevy Chase is great, and Troy and Abed are HILARIOUS!

I’m hoping it doesn’t get canceled, because I think it about fell out mid season 3.

Yay!

Cool.
Cool, cool, cool.

[quote]gonugs wrote:
Cool.
Cool, cool, cool.[/quote]

I would “like” this comment if I could.

One of my favorite scenes:

“Make your money, whore”

1 Like

Love this show. Very clever. Most underrated show out on basic cable IMO.

Started out funny has been going downhill in my opinion.

I actually don’t watch the show but this video has so many uses. And does make me want to watch it.

Love the show.

Love Annie’s Boobs

Glad they haven’t returned to the love triangle bull-shit … everyone else is so much more interesting

John Goodman’s character is fuckin’ hilarious as well as Dean Pelton’s inappropriate interruptions and comments and not so subtle lust of Jeff Winger

There so much quick humor that it’s easy to miss very subtle jokes

FYI Donald Glover (Troy) used to write for 30 Rock when it was good (1st 3 seasons of that show) … Troy and Abed crack me the fuck up

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Started out funny has been going downhill in my opinion.[/quote]

x2

Chang is a joke now.

Shirley is annoying.

The Jeff/Annie situation isn’t interesting.

Brita has gone full retard.

Abed and Troy were hilarious when they were “normal”.

Pierce is still OK at best.

The dean is still funny.

Starburns is underrated.

Bring back Professor Professorson (awesome episode).

[quote]polo77j wrote:

FYI Donald Glover (Troy) used to write for 30 Rock when it was good (1st 3 seasons of that show)[/quote]

I think 30 Rock was good right up until this season… which is awful.

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

FYI Donald Glover (Troy) used to write for 30 Rock when it was good (1st 3 seasons of that show)[/quote]

I think 30 Rock was good right up until this season… which is awful.[/quote]

Agree … it’s been on a downward spiral for a few seasons

I started watching it because of this video

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

I think 30 Rock was good right up until this season… which is awful.[/quote]

I agree 30 Rock has definitly not been on form this season but they have had some truly funny episodes. I mean the whole Avery Jessup TV Movie episodes(were 2 of them) were HILARIOUS.

Nick Kroll was great in the foosball episode. I love when he called Jeff “David Bowie” haha

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:

I actually don’t watch the show but this video has so many uses. And does make me want to watch it.[/quote]

If you like that short clip you will love the show.