The College Thread

[quote]BigRedMachina wrote:
Cornell University here, and I’m going to be a senior. It makes me feel old.[/quote]

I’m at Cornell too. I didn’t know there were more T-Nationers. I’m lucky if I see a person deadlifting per month… luckier if it’s a chick.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1122734516914.gators.bmp

GO GATORS!

im from manchester england at mancheter university

if nayone ever comes up /across my way or is in manchetser give me a call im crying out for a training partner

i lift

squat 530
bench 310
dead 510

i think i work in kg but it hink they are about right if nayone wants to lift with me drop me a line

I’ll still be up in Beautiful Boulder Colorado, home of the CU BUFFS!

who wants to meet me by the Glute-Ham-Raise bench and watch the idiots use it as a reverse hyper (especially since a RevHyper is right next to the GHR bench, what are they thinkin)?

University of Chicago. Westside, I compete in the USAPL.

Cambridge University. Bet there won’t be anyone else on the boards. Anyway, I’d be a useless training partner right now, and it’s the vacation :confused:

Central Michigan University

Go Chippewas!

[quote]fedorov91 wrote:
Central Michigan University

Go Chippewas![/quote]

My football coach was starting linebacker for the Chippewas a few years back, Anyways i go to Western Michigan University

The Ohio State University.

Go Bucks!

I am at the University of Kentucky and will be here for a few more years (stupid graduate programs…)

I’ve been here since 2000 so someone would recognize me in the Johnson center.

I lift mostly O-lifts in the true manner right now, so you’ll see me as the only one with o-lift shoes on when I am lifting lower torso or any other competitive lift (save the bench)

I got to Cal State LA. I’ve heard of occidental, and how expensive it is.

University of Texas at Austin. Do mostly bodybuilding stuff, very little isolation except on lats, biceps (to bring up my pulling musculature), and calves. Dabble in olympic lifts. Heavy focus on ATG squats. Looking to train according to more powerlifting oriented protocols. 6’1" 203 and lean. Been training 1 year.

Rutgers Law School - Newark, NJ

Montgomery College (MD) (community college), and you feel old as a senior? Try being a 22 year old freshmen…

University of Michigan - Ann Arbor

Fayetteville State University…of North Carolina…I’m the only Carolina guy. Ah well, I’ll just rep NC

Northern Illinois University
Lifting mostly for strength

and waiting to see the huskies open the season at the big house

[quote]cjgatti wrote:
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor[/quote]

I am hoping to go there in 2-3 years for my Masters.

[quote]GQed76 wrote:
The Ohio State University.

Go Bucks![/quote]

Even though I dislike Ohio State immensely (I’m from Michigan) I heard your athletic facilities RULE!

[quote]Vash wrote:
Big Southern Arkansas University at Magnolia.

Go Muleriders.[/quote]

I have some friends who coach at your school. I’m a Delta State Statesmen/Fightin Okra alum. Please help me explain to this other guy on here that IUP did not win a football national championship