The Christian Origin of Racism

I’m going to throw myself under a bus here because it needs to be said: Yes, Christianity has undeniably been used in the past to support racism, slavery (of MANY peoples), and every sort of socially constructed injustice I can think of. This is because Christianity was created by and is used by humans as an institution for whatever society it happens to be a part of. It’s a tool of society. Blame the societies that made it and the societies that use it, but don’t necessarily blame the individuals who partake in it, as they all tend to have slightly different versions of the basic values.

Christianity is bad for whites because it causes whites to forget about the facts of race. Christianity is good for non-whites because it civilizes them and tames some of their destructive instincts.

Christianity will cause young americans to cause to hellholes like Haiti and Africa to help blacks, thinking that they are the same, and then forgive those blacks for raping and killing them. It’s sickening.

In modern day, christianity can be a weapon used by jews to make whites soft and malleable. Then the jew unleashes its biological weapon of mudpeople to destroy the weakened whites.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
this thread has so many possibilities.[/quote]

It would be a lot more fun if it was in SAMA.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
this thread has so many possibilities.[/quote]

It would be a lot more fun if it was in SAMA.[/quote]

[quote]method_man wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
LOL

Ol’ “Trick” here just won’t give it up.[/quote]

What is so funny about Christianity having a role in European racism?
[/quote]

But how do you explain slavery before the origins of superstitious mythologies?

[quote]method_man wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
The strong dominating the weak is nature at work. Any social ideology surrounding nature is purely correlation, not causation.

/thread [/quote]

It’s more like a religious justification for your evil ways. Unless you are reveling in the fact that Europeans used their advanced technology to bully and enslave other peoples like the Indians and Africans…
[/quote]
Correlation like I said.

[quote]Alffi wrote:
Christianity is bad for whites because it causes whites to forget about the facts of race. Christianity is good for non-whites because it civilizes them and tames some of their destructive instincts.

Christianity will cause young americans to cause to hellholes like Haiti and Africa to help blacks, thinking that they are the same, and then forgive those blacks for raping and killing them. It’s sickening.

In modern day, christianity can be a weapon used by jews to make whites soft and malleable. Then the jew unleashes its biological weapon of mudpeople to destroy the weakened whites. [/quote]

What??

The origin of racism and its link with christianity I have no knowledge about, but everybody should know that
slavery where common before christianity or judaism for that matter existed.

The greeks and arabs as mentioned had slaves, but the slave army of Egypt( egyptians are semites, not blacks btw ) where established after the arab dominance in the area, It where during the turkish( white people ) period. Actually the slave army where the established ruling elite of the country and cant be compared with the african slaves in america btw, who where not ruling shit.

[quote]Alffi wrote:

In modern day, christianity can be a weapon used by jews to make whites soft and malleable. Then the jew unleashes its biological weapon of mudpeople to destroy the weakened whites. [/quote]

[quote]florelius wrote:
The origin of racism and its link with christianity I have no knowledge about, but everybody should know that

The greeks and arabs as mentioned had slaves, but the slave army of Egypt( egyptians are semites, not blacks btw ) where established after the arab dominance in the area, It where during the turkish( white people ) period. Actually the slave army where the established ruling elite of the country and cant be compared with the african slaves in america btw, who where not ruling shit.

[/quote]

Yes, everything you say is true, tho I doubt the OP would know, or even care.

Don’t let the facts get in the way of a non-argument. . . .

Egypt’s in Africa, and that’s all that matters to people like him.

[quote]Alffi wrote:

I always believed in you and when they said that MM was the biggest racist on T-Nation I was having none of it!

Take that MM, your rather pedestrian racism faces a challenger!

You know what sucks about being white?

Nothing! Lol

[quote]Alffi wrote:

Fuck me, mudpeople are coming?!

[quote]Gkhan wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[/quote]

Yes, everything you say is true, tho I doubt the OP would know, or even care.

Don’t let the facts get in the way of a non-argument. . . .

Egypt’s in Africa, and that’s all that matters to people like him.

[/quote]

The overwhelming majority of semitic languages are spoken in Africa.

By rather dark skinned people too.

OP is a self hating Jew.

[quote]StevenF wrote:

[quote]Alffi wrote:

Fuck me, mudpeople are coming?! [/quote]

LULZ!

That made me laugh out loud as well.

Isnt that how orcs are made?

My LOTR knowledge is kind of nonexistent.