The Carter III

Download Lil Waynes Carter III that shit leaked, it’s fucking awesome. If not download the song 3 peat it’s so tough.

3 peat, mr carter, i got money are my 3 favourite tracks after listening through it twice yesterday, he came through with a decent album if only he put i feel like dying, gossip and la la la on it

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
3 peat, mr carter, i got money are my 3 favourite tracks after listening through it twice yesterday, he came through with a decent album if only he put i feel like dying, gossip and la la la on it [/quote]

completely agree.

lol white america’s favorite rapper…

actually he’s not 1/2 as horrible as he used to be, I’ve found a few of his tracks listenable…I’m going to have to give this a listen…

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
lol white america’s favorite rapper…

actually he’s not 1/2 as horrible as he used to be, I’ve found a few of his tracks listenable…I’m going to have to give this a listen…[/quote]

the three tracks mentioned are the ones worth listening to. half the other shit on the cd was probably recorded when he was high as mother fucker. either way after listening for a while i can appreciate some of the stuff i considered rubbish just yesterday.

kanye west really came through with the production, i feel as if he did half the work he’s done the last 18th months, he could have put ‘more’ effort into this cd and put something together that could have been considered a classic

on a side note reading an interview with weezy apparently he didnt get a say in which songs were going to be put on the album and that the record company (universal?) chose the songs and tracklisting

either way he isnt a complete enough mc to put togethor an album which the mass has come to expect from him

btw anyone notice the lack of birdman on the album? i generally dont mind birdman as even though he is probably the worst mc in the game i did enjoy his last album and he held his own like father like son

yah it’s funny how you can change your mind on some tracks, I’ve had a lot like that.

Leaked… sure…

Lil Wayne is overrated. Without Gillie’s flow he’s shit.

He’s good, but people are treating him like the second coming of Pac or Biggie. It’s ridiculous.

He produces such a sheer amount of songs that some of them are bound to be good. /shrug/

My favorite song on the cd is “Got Money”…

Don’t be surprised if this is his last album, I have a feeling he’ll suffer a similar fate to that of Pimp C.

[quote]ty45 wrote:
Don’t be surprised if this is his last album, I have a feeling he’ll suffer a similar fate to that of Pimp C.[/quote]

aaah good stuff malonetd.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
ty45 wrote:
Don’t be surprised if this is his last album, I have a feeling he’ll suffer a similar fate to that of Pimp C.

[/quote]

Fuck this was me and my buddies anthem for about a year, we always poured up to this song haha. I actually sipped today with my friends for the first time in a long time. It was to celebrate graduation this year.

[quote]mafzal4 wrote:
aaah good stuff malonetd.[/quote]

agreed.

and more on point, is carter 3 on thepiratebay?

Nice…listening right now.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Leaked… sure…

He’s good, but people are treating him like the second coming of Pac or Biggie. It’s ridiculous.

He produces such a sheer amount of songs that some of them are bound to be good. /shrug/[/quote]

It was leaked. He had an interview where he said ‘fuck mixtape djs’ so a mixtape dj leaked his shit.

Completely agree with him being overrated…he’s 90% trash, but he makes so many tracks a few are bound to be good. Plus the fake father thing he has with birdman is weird…They’re both garbage though.

Story about DJ who leaked his shit:

yeah so how much you wanna bet that this dude still goes platinum. and hell still make that show money.

im listening to it right now and so far my favorite tracks are Phone Home and Nothin On Me.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
yeah so how much you wanna bet that this dude still goes platinum. and hell still make that show money.

im listening to it right now and so far my favorite tracks are Phone Home and Nothin On Me.[/quote]

love nothin’ on me, and phone home was one of those songs i was saying i thaught was whack yesterday but that shit got better today.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
Leaked… sure…

He produces such a sheer amount of songs that some of them are bound to be good. /shrug/

It was leaked. He had an interview where he said ‘fuck mixtape djs’ so a mixtape dj leaked his shit.

Completely agree with him being overrated…he’s 90% trash, but he makes so many tracks a few are bound to be good. Plus the fake father thing he has with birdman is weird…They’re both garbage though.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7039/title.dj-chuck-t-claims-responsibility-for-carter-iii-leak[/quote]

Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
Leaked… sure…

Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive.

[/quote]

are you shitting me? He’s barely even rap. His flow is GARBAGE . Absolute garbage, his rhymes are awful and corny. He just has hot beats so everyone listens to his shit and nods their heads…

Shit lyrics, good beat & a dope hook…that’s dipset. Wayne ain’t even that. I don’t think you know a thing about rap if you think he’s the best rapper alive. I could probably name 50 people off the top of my head who have a tighter flow and better rhymes. Wayne is basically club shit and stuff for high schoolers who don’t know a damn thing about rap music aside from what they hear on top 40 pop stations.