T Nation

The Canada Crew?


#1

Anyone here from Niagara/Hamilton?


#2

I’m from Hamilton. There are a few of us here.


#3

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
I’m from Hamilton. There are a few of us here.[/quote]

Ditto.


#4

Cool. What do you guys think about the pan am games bid?


#5

Ummmm. There’s a Pan Am games bid? Man, I really do need to get out of the gym.

Where’s your picture taken?


#6

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
I’m from Hamilton. There are a few of us here.

Ditto.[/quote]

Are you a midget?


#7

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
I’m from Hamilton. There are a few of us here.

Ditto.

Are you a midget? [/quote]

I believe the term is “little person.” :slight_smile:


#8

…east coasters


#9

I’m from Dundas, not that stinkin’ Hamilton.


#10

[quote]Invictica wrote:
…east coasters[/quote]

Dude, I’m originally from PEI. You have no idea how much of an insult it is to Atlantic Canadians to call Ontario the “East Coast”, it’s Upper Canada!

Now go smoke a joint! :slight_smile:


#11

[quote]Bloobird wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
I’m from Hamilton. There are a few of us here.

Ditto.

Are you a midget?

I believe the term is “little person.” :)[/quote]

Ouro, I’ve told you before I prefer “vertically challenged”!!!

OP- As for the Pan Am Games bid, isn’t it more Toronto? However, we may get some good facilities for sports in Southern Ontario, so I’m all for that.


#12

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
I’m from Dundas, not that stinkin’ Hamilton.[/quote]

Oooohhh… I’m sorry. I didn’t know that about you. I’ll try not to hold that against you.

As an aside, all the cool kids live in Oakville.


#13

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
Bloobird wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
I’m from Hamilton. There are a few of us here.

Ditto.

Are you a midget?

I believe the term is “little person.” :slight_smile:

Ouro, I’ve told you before I prefer “vertically challenged”!!!

OP- As for the Pan Am Games bid, isn’t it more Toronto? However, we may get some good facilities for sports in Southern Ontario, so I’m all for that.[/quote]

You’re standing upright waiting for the squat command in your new avatar aren’t you?

Rugger - apparently Hamilton might get some new facilities. Also, some water sports are supposed to happen in Welland/Niagara area. See, I know stuff…


#14

So we have a few Golden Horseshoers here and even a couple from the fruitbelt!


#15

[quote]Court wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:
I’m from Dundas, not that stinkin’ Hamilton.

Oooohhh… I’m sorry. I didn’t know that about you. I’ll try not to hold that against you.

As an aside, all the cool kids live in Oakville.[/quote]

No they don’t they live in London


#16

I’m in Ottawa here… Kinda like T-dot… but small… and friendly… lol


#17

[quote]Court wrote:
As an aside, all the cool kids live in Oakville.[/quote]

That’s why they’re kicking you out and sending you to California…

And if that’s really the case, why do you train Burlington? Because Burlington is where it’s at…


#18

[quote]VibeAlive wrote:
I’m in Ottawa here… Kinda like T-dot… but small… and friendly… lol[/quote]

In ottawa as well, where do you train?


#19

[quote]Court wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
Bloobird wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
I’m from Hamilton. There are a few of us here.

Ditto.

Are you a midget?

I believe the term is “little person.” :slight_smile:

Ouro, I’ve told you before I prefer “vertically challenged”!!!

OP- As for the Pan Am Games bid, isn’t it more Toronto? However, we may get some good facilities for sports in Southern Ontario, so I’m all for that.

You’re standing upright waiting for the squat command in your new avatar aren’t you?[/quote]

Actually that’s after the squat, I was just given the rack command and I’m thinking, “How the hell am I going to do this?”

[quote]

Rugger - apparently Hamilton might get some new facilities. Also, some water sports are supposed to happen in Welland/Niagara area. See, I know stuff…[/quote]

They could do some Xtreme water sports by using the Falls as the venue.

PS- The only thing good about Oakville is that the GO train empties at that stop on the way home. And as for Burlington, well at least it has a kick ass Fish and Chip restaurant.


#20

Yeah its more Toronto but The Hammer is debating about a new stadium. Yeah some of the water events are in st.kitts and welland. Welland has the flat water course.

ouroboro_s: The picture was taken at my gf’s farm on this past weekend. She got me the tire and a new sledge hammer for valentines day. Its in cooksmills just outside of welland.