The Caffiene Defense

Just found this on CNN. LOL

What do you guys think are his chances? I hope the caffeine was not from HOT-ROX…

I think his chances are pretty good considering he is bi-polar and up for days and taking energy drinks with pep pills. He was normally one shot away from being schzo and the drugs in his system and that makes for a bad time.

If he can introduce evidence that he was also taking creatine and Muscle Milk it is a sure acquittal.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
I think his chances are pretty good considering he is bi-polar and up for days and taking energy drinks with pep pills. He was normally one shot away from being schzo and the drugs in his system and that makes for a bad time.[/quote]

No, he is not bi-polar. That is a different case, Noble’s. This guy just popped a few caffeine pills and drank some red bull which made him strangle his girlfriend till she died.

"It’s not the first time a caffeine-induced defense has been heard in a courtroom. Last year a Whitman County judge dropped charges against Daniel Noble, who blamed too much caffeine as the reason he lost control of his car and hit someone on the Washington State University-Pullman campus. The accident didn’t kill the victim, but did cause nerve damage and several broken bones.

The judge made the ruling after hearing testimony from several medical experts - but Noble also had been diagnosed as bi-polar."

[quote]Fat Bastard. wrote:

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
I think his chances are pretty good considering he is bi-polar and up for days and taking energy drinks with pep pills. He was normally one shot away from being schzo and the drugs in his system and that makes for a bad time.[/quote]

No, he is not bi-polar. That is a different case, Noble’s. This guy just popped a few caffeine pills and drank some red bull which made him strangle his girlfriend till she died.

"It’s not the first time a caffeine-induced defense has been heard in a courtroom. Last year a Whitman County judge dropped charges against Daniel Noble, who blamed too much caffeine as the reason he lost control of his car and hit someone on the Washington State University-Pullman campus. The accident didn’t kill the victim, but did cause nerve damage and several broken bones.

The judge made the ruling after hearing testimony from several medical experts - but Noble also had been diagnosed as bi-polar." [/quote]

Oh my bad sorry misread that …tired and its last hour of the work day.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

The judge made the ruling after hearing testimony from several medical experts - but Noble also had been diagnosed as bi-polar." [/quote]

Oh my bad sorry misread that …tired and its last hour of the work day.[/quote]

Take a coffee, and strangle a co-worker.

[quote]dianab wrote:

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

Oh my bad sorry misread that …tired and its last hour of the work day.[/quote]

Take a coffee, and strangle a co-worker.
[/quote]

LOL! I was going to say drink a RedBull and kill a coworker!

Two drummers named Dave agree: Caffeine is Good!
(about 4 min. mark)

The Twinkie Defense all over again.

This is so fucking ridiculous…I know it doesn’t need saying since everyone’s already thinking that, but SHIT! So people take large quantities of drugs, while already KNOWING they have personality problems, KNOWING those drugs tend to make the problems worse…but somehow they can’t be held accountable? Fucking wow.

The guy was prolly taking no-xplode brahs… My buddy took that shit to get jackd but it just gave him the rage. Ya know that’s like a steroid but legal right?

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
This is so fucking ridiculous…I know it doesn’t need saying since everyone’s already thinking that, but SHIT! So people take large quantities of drugs, while already KNOWING they have personality problems, KNOWING those drugs tend to make the problems worse…but somehow they can’t be held accountable? Fucking wow. [/quote]

Didn’t you know this is the protect us from ourselves age. With the help of crappy legal practices there is no personal responsibility anymore. Its blame everything and everyone else for the bad choices we make in life.

He will lose the defense just won’t hold up as mitigation to the murder neither will the bi-polar disorder. He should have just gone the popular way and blamed it on the roids.