The Bushy T400

Oh, if you’re doing ED injects, you’re good to go. I guess I missed that. :slight_smile:

But still, if I were to do ED injects I’d use propionate. Not only is it more powerful than the higher-estered tests mg per mg, but you should be able to achieve rather stable blood levels with ED shots.

I suppose that I just don’t see the point of ED shots with a multi-estered test product. Will ED shots of testosterone enanthate produce more even blood levels than E3D shots? Yes, most certainly. Will the difference be significant? I truly doubt it.

IMHO, keep it as simple as possible.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
lmjudek wrote:

Bro, I’d just have gone with a mix of cypionate and enanthate or enanthate and decanoate. No point in mixing so many test esters together. Your blood values are gonna be all over the place. T400 is not a medical product… it’s meant for steroid users. Steroid users seem to think more test esters=better product. That’s BS… don’t fall into that trap. Just 'cause it looks exotic doesn’t mean it’ll produce better results.

No offence my brother, but how will my blood levels be all over the place with ED injects?

bushy [/quote]

So you are getting the test flu.

As for your limp problem is it possible you are using too much adex? Because this shouldn’t be a problem right now.

Give it a few days though I am sure things will kick in for you

[quote]JWpushheavy wrote:
lattimus wrote:
Wait … did you say that you injected 5ml in one spot? I am not trying to offend, but am I the only one who thinks that is crazy? I have never done that much in one spot. Geez. Have any of you besides bush done this much before? Is this common practice? I can’t imagine …
Are there any different techniques for such a high volume injection?

Hold on Lattimus.

Hey P22, didn’t I read in one of your posts a while back that there is a location around the hip area that can take a 5 ml injection.

Bushy, is that where your doing this large injection?

JW

[/quote]

The ventrogluteal site.

ventrogluteal site … hmmmm. Well I learned something here. Good to know. Thanks to P22 and JW. On a side note, has anyone used this site before? And what is the recommended injection volume?
Also learned something with using the BB at a higher % than the BA. I will have to do some searching on both of these topics.

So I did a search on the ventrogluteal site. Found a pretty good article with diagrams. Here it is:
http://www.nursing-standard.co.uk/archives/ns/vol18-25/pdfs/v18n25p3942.pdf#search=‘ventrogluteal%20site’
However, doesn’t look like this is a site that would be easily found alone. Meaning that one would need a “friend” to inject. Most of the descriptions on finding it are directed towards nurses or healthcare practitioners that would be injecting into a patient. A bit problematic for self-administered injections, it seems.

Sorry, you ain’t gonna convert me. My last cycle was 900mg of prop a week (+tren and tbol and adex), and I have never, ever felt that good in my life. :slight_smile:

Too bad I got some hair issues I need to fix before I cycle again. If anybody here’s in the know regarding hair, feel free to PM me.

Haha, you are preaching to the converted here my friend!

Normally, I use prop and thats about it, however when I tried lage doses (700mg / week +) of prop, I suffered lethargy and other sides, so this experiment is partly to see if I could handle a large dose of test, if it wasn’t all delivered in prop form…

Seems to be working - apart from ‘da limp noodle’ LOL.

bushy

lmjudek wrote:
Oh, if you’re doing ED injects, you’re good to go. I guess I missed that. :slight_smile:

But still, if I were to do ED injects I’d use propionate. Not only is it more powerful than the higher-estered tests mg per mg, but you should be able to achieve rather stable blood levels with ED shots.

I suppose that I just don’t see the point of ED shots with a multi-estered test product. Will ED shots of testosterone enanthate produce more even blood levels than E3D shots? Yes, most certainly. Will the difference be significant? I truly doubt it.

IMHO, keep it as simple as possible.

bushidobadboy wrote:
lmjudek wrote:

Bro, I’d just have gone with a mix of cypionate and enanthate or enanthate and decanoate. No point in mixing so many test esters together. Your blood values are gonna be all over the place. T400 is not a medical product… it’s meant for steroid users. Steroid users seem to think more test esters=better product. That’s BS… don’t fall into that trap. Just 'cause it looks exotic doesn’t mean it’ll produce better results.

No offence my brother, but how will my blood levels be all over the place with ED injects?

bushy

[/quote]

finasteride maybe, or just shave your head.haha

[quote]lattimus wrote:
So I did a search on the ventrogluteal site. Found a pretty good article with diagrams. Here it is:
http://www.nursing-standard.co.uk/archives/ns/vol18-25/pdfs/v18n25p3942.pdf#search=‘ventrogluteal%20site’
However, doesn’t look like this is a site that would be easily found alone. Meaning that one would need a “friend” to inject. Most of the descriptions on finding it are directed towards nurses or healthcare practitioners that would be injecting into a patient. A bit problematic for self-administered injections, it seems.[/quote]

It is actually one of the easiest sites to use, as it just requires a slight trunk rotation to get into position to inject. Definitely easier then the delts or the dorsal gluteal site. Learning to land mark the shot is key though.

Yeah, landmarking … finding the correct site on my own would be my biggest fear. But then I guess I went through the same thing when I started pinning my ass. P22, have you ever used a high volume injection at this site? How much? And do you use this site exclusively? Just curious, as I would like to give this a try next cycle.

3cc is the most I have injected here. And I rotate sites, keeping in mind the workout schedual: Delts, Quads, Vent glutes, Dorsal Glutes. I try to stay away from any of the ‘exotic’ sites if at all possible.

anyways check out this old thread from a few years back…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=404596

Thanks P22. That is some good info. I guess everything eventually gets repeated around here.

Hey, you can think I’m crazy - I couldn’t care less. I do what I do for my own reasons, namely the ‘what if’ factor. I am just sharing my experiences with the guys here. Maybe I’ll kill myself and you can shake your head and say “I told you so”, but I really doubt it, I’m actually quite cautious and weigh up the odds carefully. If I get an infected abcess or whatever, I will share my experiences again. You won’t hear me bemoaning my own stupidity, or whining for sympathy.

If it placates you any, I have no plans to inject that kind of volume again, but I did it once and had no problems, and I am a little wiser for the experience.

bushy[/quote]

Bushy,

Thanks for being so candid with your posts. I look forward to reading the final results of this experiment if you get time to post them.

Tone

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
lattimus wrote:
However, doesn’t look like this is a site that would be easily found alone. Meaning that one would need a “friend” to inject. Most of the descriptions on finding it are directed towards nurses or healthcare practitioners that would be injecting into a patient. A bit problematic for self-administered injections, it seems.

It is actually one of the easiest sites to use, as it just requires a slight trunk rotation to get into position to inject. Definitely easier then the delts or the dorsal gluteal site. Learning to land mark the shot is key though.[/quote]

There’s a chapter in my book detailing injection technique for every muscle group (a general protocol).

I picked up 10ml of T400 last weekend (DENKALL)…tried .5cc…and yeah…my a$$ hurts

Never will i understand the attraction of high dose products. I have been at this for close to 20 years and i would much rather just shoot 2cc of a nice pharmacy grade test cypionate to get my 400mg. I just don’t see the logic other than when Denkall first started making their t400 every UG lab jumped on the bandwagon because of marketability, and multi estered products in general suck, i don’t care if you are shooting every day there will be extreme fluctuations in blood levels, that is exactly why your sex drive took a turn for the worse.

Best of luck but i think you are wasting your time with all these strange combinations. You can try every combo you can think of and i guarantee there will be no noticeable difference between that and just using a straight ester clean 200mg cyp or enanthate in whatever dose you choose.

well, ill tell you guys one thing, I used pure T400 made in a lab, that was delivered to me by anonymous source for privacy reasons…and it is the most painful T ive ever encountered. No matter what you stack it with, it will still hurt…what I noticed helps, was massaging for couple min after injection. heat the oil or dont heat it, still it will hurt afterwards.

Sometimes half of my leg would hurt by 4th or 5th injection then I’d have to switch to a different side cause i wouldn’t be able to do squats. Well, one thing i could say is, relax your muscle completely, otherwise it will hurt even more for longer period of time. My schedule was Sun, Thu, Sun…

I also prefer taking it before sleep, that way by morning It feels better…idk but thats my personal preference.

PM me about deca 300…what are your thoughts…