T Nation

The Brave US Soldier

http://poststuff2.entensity.net/011907/media.php?media=abusedog.wmv

Enjoy!

[quote]eisenaffe wrote:
http://poststuff2.entensity.net/011907/media.php?media=abusedog.wmv

Enjoy![/quote]

Nice title asshole.

Because as we all know cruelty is such a uniquely American thing… heck before there was the U.S. mean people didn’t even exist right? That is why over the course of history America has started some most of the wars right? Oh…wait a second… what about the wars that nearly tore Europe apart? Funny how people like to forget history when it is convenient…

I don’t get it? Whats the big deal?

Deja vu

[quote]eisenaffe wrote:
http://poststuff2.entensity.net/011907/media.php?media=abusedog.wmv

Enjoy![/quote]

what’s your point? it seems to me like someone is over reaching…let go of your anger

The threw a rock at a dog.

Nooooooooooooooo

Not quite sure why some people throwing rocks at a dog prompted you to start this thread.

I’m pretty sure that after a while, all people in a warzone behave like that, irrespective of whichever flag they wear on their sleeves.

that was a freaky looking dog

[quote]IronGame08 wrote:
I don’t get it? Whats the big deal?[/quote]

If you don’t think it’s a big deal go check out the PETA uprising at this same clip over on the Political board.

HA!

[quote]The Beast wrote:
Not quite sure why some people throwing rocks at a dog prompted you to start this thread.

I’m pretty sure that after a while, all people in a warzone behave like that, irrespective of whichever flag they wear on their sleeves.[/quote]

Good post. Wars are not to be entered into lightly.

More practically, I wouldn’t want a disease-ridden dog hanging out near me. Also, where’s the professionalism? Do what you must, but don’t let a video of what you did hit the internet.

This coming from a guy whose country gave us Hitler.

Fuck you, critics don’t count.

Again??? We already beat the crap out of this on on the Politics forum. The military guys say “so what?”. The bleeding hearts say “crucify those bastard soldiers”.

Go to the Politics forum and find “soldiers having fun”. Good times…

[quote]eisenaffe wrote:
http://poststuff2.entensity.net/011907/media.php?media=abusedog.wmv

Enjoy![/quote]

Aren’t there enough neo-Nutz in Germany to concentrate on? Let’s not act like your youth are cornering the market on anything normal.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Again??? We already beat the crap out of this on on the Politics forum. The military guys say “so what?”. The bleeding hearts say “crucify those bastard soldiers”.

Go to the Politics forum and find “soldiers having fun”. Good times…[/quote]

Actually, the ‘bleeding hearts’ were saying ‘those guys are assholes for getting their kicks by throwing rocks at a crippled dog’. No one was giving them shit because they’re soldiers. They were getting shit because they’re assholes who just happen to be soldiers.

Asshole behavior is asshole behavior.

[quote]unearth wrote:
PGJ wrote:
Again??? We already beat the crap out of this on on the Politics forum. The military guys say “so what?”. The bleeding hearts say “crucify those bastard soldiers”.

Go to the Politics forum and find “soldiers having fun”. Good times…

Actually, the ‘bleeding hearts’ were saying ‘those guys are assholes for getting their kicks by throwing rocks at a crippled dog’. No one was giving them shit because they’re soldiers. They were getting shit because they’re assholes who just happen to be soldiers.

Asshole behavior is asshole behavior.[/quote]

You don’t understand.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
You don’t understand.
[/quote]

Yeah, I didn’t grow up in a sevely poverty stricken area, so who am I to judge the senseless violent crimes that often occur in those areas? I’m not an overly stressed cop, so who am I to judge when he goes home and knocks his wife around? I’m currently not in a war torn area, so who am I to judge the people their that like to get their kicks by throwing rocks at a crippled dog?

Who am I to judge any of the millions of shitty things humans do all over the world every day?

You’re right, I don’t understand why so many humans have to do such uncalled for shitty things all the time.

[quote]Mad Titan wrote:
eisenaffe wrote:
http://poststuff2.entensity.net/011907/media.php?media=abusedog.wmv

Enjoy!

what’s your point? it seems to me like someone is over reaching…let go of your anger[/quote]

Agreed.

We are talking about a couple of soldiers throwing a rock at a dog right?

Good grief.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Again??? We already beat the crap out of this on on the Politics forum. The military guys say “so what?”. The bleeding hearts say “crucify those bastard soldiers”.

Go to the Politics forum and find “soldiers having fun”. Good times…[/quote]

PGJ My friend, my brother. You recognize the threat that you’re country currently stands. My haste is with you in protecting it, go to war, i’ll stay here.

[quote]unearth wrote:
PGJ wrote:
You don’t understand.

Yeah, I didn’t grow up in a sevely poverty stricken area, so who am I to judge the senseless violent crimes that often occur in those areas? I’m not an overly stressed cop, so who am I to judge when he goes home and knocks his wife around? I’m currently not in a war torn area, so who am I to judge the people their that like to get their kicks by throwing rocks at a crippled dog?

Who am I to judge any of the millions of shitty things humans do all over the world every day?

You’re right, I don’t understand why so many humans have to do such uncalled for shitty things all the time.[/quote]

First of all, unless you grew up on the streets of New Dehli or in a mud hut in central Africa you did not grow up in poverty. The worst neighborhoods in this country are downright luxurious compared to 90% of the planet.

Second, it’s a disgusting wild dog. Probably had all kinds of diseases not found in America. I wouldn’t want that thing anywhere near me and if I was in charge (and I am a military officer) I would have told my guys to make it go away.

Third, the animal wasn’t hurt.