The Branch Warren Thread

Yeah, I did it. Continuing the “The [insert BB’er here] Thread” theme to see if we can get some better appreciation for and discussion of BODYBUILDING in the BODYBUILDING forum. These are the guys who have done it right. The biggest, best, and most recognized. Let’s learn from THEM.

Branch is definitely one of my top favorites. He’s as intense as they come. As 2009’s 2nd place Mr.O, he deserves some recognition.

If you got Branch, post it.

We all know he lifts heavy, often, and with super intensity, but what the hell does he EAT?

No vascularity whatsoever

edit: sorry, didn’t see pic on first post

Tonight is legs night, so I pulled up this vid (inspiration for the workout and the thread).

Nice Thread!!

Seeing Branch in the mags/vids is the reason I decided to make my latest all full out push for strength and size, especially shoulders.

Oh, look, he’s sitting down…

Shoulders Pt. 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ipv4_branch-warren-shoulders-part-one_sport

Shoulders Pt. 2

Truly a monster. I honestly think they could have given him the nod over Cutler this year and no one would have complained… (well, except Jay -lol)

S

Branch Warren Workouts (another TNation thread):

Holy moly.

texas tag team

side texas tag team

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
but what the hell does he EAT?
[/quote]

smaller bodybuilders?

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
but what the hell does he EAT?
[/quote]

smaller bodybuilders?

S[/quote]

What else is there?

This guy is truly an inspiration to me. I love his look and his no BS workouts. He looks like a bodybuilder should, truly monsterous.

Watch his workout vids (I’ve got both his DVDs) and you don’t see him worrying about minute details he just gets in there and goes hard and heavy. The guy has to wear hats to keep the sweat outta his eyes, how many guys can say they’ve done that? Granted, the texas heat might make a difference!

I’m glad this thread has been created because, like Yates, Branch is a REAL bodybuilder’s bodybuilder.

This guy is truly an inspiration to me. I love his look and his no BS workouts. He looks like a bodybuilder should, truly monsterous.

Watch his workout vids (I’ve got both his DVDs) and you don’t see him worrying about minute details he just gets in there and goes hard and heavy. The guy has to wear hats to keep the sweat outta his eyes, how many guys can say they’ve done that? Granted, the texas heat might make a difference!

I’m glad this thread has been created because, like Yates, Branch is a REAL bodybuilder’s bodybuilder.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
We all know he lifts heavy, often, and with super intensity, but what the hell does he EAT?

[/quote]

Talk about monotone…maybe eating that much food affected his speech to the point where he can’t express any emotions

Branch

I still remember how unreal his conditioning was at the 09 Olympia. It’s an image that has been branded into my brain.