The Boxerbriefs I Bought Are Stained

So I buy my undershirts and stuff like that at AJ Wright or places like that because it’s cheaper, and it’s not like anyone sees the irregular stuff they sell there. I went there today, and by the way the customers in that store are horrifying by the way. They make walmart customers look like royalty. I hate feeling like such a prick but it’s true.

They had some boxer-briefs from Joe boxer, and I needed a couple pairs, so I grabbed a package of two. The package was taped shut, like most of the packages in there. So when I opened it at home and tried on the black pair there’s a conspicuous grayish-white stain on them. Did I buy pre-jizzed underwear?

Black light?

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
So I buy my undershirts and stuff like that at AJ Wright or places like that because it’s cheaper, and it’s not like anyone sees the irregular stuff they sell there. I went there today, and by the way the customers in that store are horrifying by the way. They make walmart customers look like royalty. I hate feeling like such a prick but it’s true.

They had some boxer-briefs from Joe boxer, and I needed a couple pairs, so I grabbed a package of two. The package was taped shut, like most of the packages in there. So when I opened it at home and tried on the black pair there’s a conspicuous grayish-white stain on them. Did I buy pre-jizzed underwear? [/quote]

Were they more expensive than your regular pairs? I am pretty sure they charge at least $5 extra for a jizz stain, it’s kind of the “in” thing now. It is commonly used to fool females into thinking that you have reached an age of maturity.

Yeah, for sure. Oh, and you’re probably pregnant now.

You get what you pay for.

Give 'em a lick, see if they taste like jizz.

so, word on the street is you’ve reached a mature age. what are you doin later?

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Did I buy pre-jizzed underwear? [/quote]

So what if you did? You’re going to jizz over the stain anyway. If you don’t want them, offer them up on Craig’s List in Tokyo. The Japanese will buy all kinds of weird underwear shit.

DB

for the love of God man why would you ask this question on here? So, as long as the stain ISN’T jizz you’d keep em? You deserve to shop at AJ Wrights … I’m disappointed in my fellow Masshole on this one…

I second the above poster “you get what you pay for”. I am all about saving money but serisouly for underwear? Joe Boxers?? Oh Jesus!

[quote]polo77j wrote:
for the love of God man why would you ask this question on here? So, as long as the stain ISN’T jizz you’d keep em? You deserve to shop at AJ Wrights … I’m disappointed in my fellow Masshole on this one…[/quote]

Oh toughen up Nancy! AJ Wrights is fine. I buy my condoms there because I like the fact that they are already unrolled and have extra spermicide in the tip. Since they are pre-stretched, they are more comfortable.

DB

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
I went there today, and by the way the customers in that store are horrifying by the way. They make walmart customers look like royalty. I hate feeling like such a prick but it’s true.

[/quote]

You might as well include yourself in this comment, AQ. You’re in there buying the same stuff as they are, and for the same reasons.

I also agree with Polo… Why make a thread dedicated to used boxers?

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

They had some boxer-briefs from Joe boxer, and I needed a couple pairs, so I grabbed a package of two. The package was taped shut, like most of the packages in there. So when I opened it at home and tried on the black pair there’s a conspicuous grayish-white stain on them. Did I buy pre-jizzed underwear? [/quote]

More than any one person on here you need to be punched in the face. BTW that color does nothing for your skin tone. If you’re that concerned about the jizz just turn them around, put it where it belongs.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

More than any one person on here you need to be punched in the face. BTW that color does nothing for your skin tone. If you’re that concerned about the jizz just turn them around, put it where it belongs.[/quote]

Clearly you never saw that pic of OP posing for a back double bi wearing his boxers in the form of a thong.

shudders

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Give 'em a lick, see if they taste like jizz.[/quote]
Like he would know… cause he does…

Do the scratch and sniff test…Ha, Ha

You should go and return it. I recommend a polyester/lycra blend, or nylon/lycra, or polyester/nylon/lycra blend. Cotton is the enemy.

I don’t own underwear. I’d recommend the same.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Give 'em a lick, see if they taste like jizz.[/quote]
Like he would know… cause he does…[/quote]

I would.