T Nation

The Body Weight Factor

And Sayian is much more of a computer linguist than myself…he will post some of your greatest hits I am sure.

And you will ignore the living shit out of them like you always do…

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

It’s funny when he shits on people who are in better shape than him, just because they did it a different way.
[/quote]

Hey, please find posts where I tore down how someone looks when they are in better shape than me.

I’ll wait.[/quote]

Sifting through your 50K posts would take a damn year, but you knew that.

You seem to forget that I have been hear longer than you…You have e-shit on…Stu, Waylander, AustinBicep, Dez, MaruderMeat, Zraw and other people who are in far better shape than you.

If you are trying to act like that never happend then you are simple trolling for attention at this point.

And I guess you are getting in now, so MISSION ACOMPLISHED.
[/quote]

Haha I remember PX following waylader into his OWN progress thread in T-Cell and causing shit. I guess it was just a man crush.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
No, “train right and eat right” are concepts that take the entire life of a weight trainer to learn how to control for their individual physique and goals.

There is no one way to “eat right”…therefore, that should not be the very first thing looked at with a new trainer.[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This is bullshit. The ONLY thing you have seen me do is get really skinny newbs who DON’T train hard or eat well or enough to understand that.
[/quote]

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
No, “train right and eat right” are concepts that take the entire life of a weight trainer to learn how to control for their individual physique and goals.

There is no one way to “eat right”…therefore, that should not be the very first thing looked at with a new trainer.[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This is bullshit. The ONLY thing you have seen me do is get really skinny newbs who DON’T train hard or eat well or enough to understand that.
[/quote][/quote]

well, well, well

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
No, “train right and eat right” are concepts that take the entire life of a weight trainer to learn how to control for their individual physique and goals.

There is no one way to “eat right”…therefore, that should not be the very first thing looked at with a new trainer.[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This is bullshit. The ONLY thing you have seen me do is get really skinny newbs who DON’T train hard or eat well or enough to understand that.
[/quote]

None of those statements contradict each other.

Wow…so the same posters literally troll; this thread to death…and they make it out like I made them do it?

How is it the other board members here are not tired of this shit?

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:
“I think highly unlikely there will be an advantage in muscular gain compared to a less extreme approach.”
I guess this is where the factors come in. I mean if a 6’2 guy is starting out at 140lbs I strongly believe he should focus on gaining a pound per week and progressing in his main lifts and he will see greater results than worrying about leanness. Granted his diet isn’t entirely shit. When I gained weight I honestly didnt get to a noticeable level of bf until I hit 195lbs. But if the guy is 6’ 200 to begin with then I believe he could put less emphasis on adding weight and more on getting stronger with weight gain as a side effect. So many factors man [/quote]

The more manageable way to do things is to set calories for a particular goal, say 10 to 15% above maintenance, or whatever someone judges to be suitable increase, and see what happens. If it works, then continue. If not, change something.

This whole notion of poundage goal is shoddy because it doesn’t take into account how the body is reacting into real body composition. Goals like, “I’m gonna hit 250” or “I’m not gonna start dieting until I hit 300” are extremely haphazard because they indicate a goal irrespective of what’s going on with muscular and fat gain.

I guess a really young, underweight, untrained guy can get away for awhile with the “pound per week” goal til he starts getting a bit too fat. But I can’t see this going well past the 6 month mark or so.

AND AGAIN, it comes down to what the person wants to do! If the person doesn’t mind a 1:1 fat/muscle gain, then they can just do that.

AND AGAIN, I’ll probably get hit on here because even though I respect people’s “full house” and all-out bulk preferences, my writing will usually interpreted as if I don’t. [/quote]

Like I said just my opinon. I think it worked for me cause I was really skinny, young, and didn’t care about the fat gain. For me the poundage goal was a good idea. It’s just how my mind works to have a concrete goal to work towards. However, that does not mean I don’t change things up if there is a necessity to do so. I didn’t start eating 4200 calories a day. I just slowly and gradually started to eat more. I honestly didn’t even legitimately start counting calories until I hit 185lbs and didn’t start counting macros until I hit 195. Adjusting macros and counting calories helped me get from 195 to 225 with less fat gain than if I hadn’t of counted though.
[/quote]

You gained 84 lbs and look like that? What makes you think that taking it slower would not have been better? I mean you have no real muscle mass/def. and you are cutting.
[/quote]

Please post a photo or point to a thread you have posted a photo or video in so we can compare.

Thank you.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
No, “train right and eat right” are concepts that take the entire life of a weight trainer to learn how to control for their individual physique and goals.

There is no one way to “eat right”…therefore, that should not be the very first thing looked at with a new trainer.[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This is bullshit. The ONLY thing you have seen me do is get really skinny newbs who DON’T train hard or eat well or enough to understand that.
[/quote]

None of those statements contradict each other.[/quote]

It proves you are a hypocrite. I don’t have to dig up posts because you admitted you shit on people who don’t have enough experience to know what they are doing yet.

Your words, not mine.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Please post a photo or point to a thread you have posted a photo or video in so we can compare.

Thank you. [/quote]

I am waiting for the response to this that actually includes a picture or video and not just words.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
No, “train right and eat right” are concepts that take the entire life of a weight trainer to learn how to control for their individual physique and goals.

There is no one way to “eat right”…therefore, that should not be the very first thing looked at with a new trainer.[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This is bullshit. The ONLY thing you have seen me do is get really skinny newbs who DON’T train hard or eat well or enough to understand that.
[/quote]

None of those statements contradict each other.[/quote]

It proves you are a hypocrite. I don’t have to dig up posts because you admitted you shit on people who don’t have enough experience to know what they are doing yet.

Your words, not mine.[/quote]

Uh, “eat right” and “eat well enough” or not the same especially when in context of making muscular weight gains.

There is no one way to “eat right”.

There are countless ways to “eat well enough”.

You failed here.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

How is it the other board members here are not tired of this shit?[/quote]

The other board members are tired…of yours.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Wow…so the same posters literally troll; this thread to death…and they make it out like I made them do it?

How is it the other board members here are not tired of this shit?[/quote]

I think more than enough board members have expressed how tired they are of your shit. Does that make a difference in your behavior? Nope.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

How is it the other board members here are not tired of this shit?[/quote]

The other board members are tired…of yours.[/quote]

Best post.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

How is it the other board members here are not tired of this shit?[/quote]

The other board members are tired…of yours.[/quote]

Best post.[/quote]

Nobody argues with anbody other than him…but it’s all about us.

Wait for rule #3

  1. Go off on a rant while saying “some of you/many here/etc…” in order to avoid directly addressing anyone specific or admitting any fault.

the evidence is insurmountable

If X isn’t hating on you, you’re doing something wrong

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
the evidence is insurmountable

If X isn’t hating on you, you’re doing something wrong[/quote]

Well now Colluci felt the wrath, he is bound for greatness.

why are all these debates about the noobs?

if a noob drank protein shakes, did pushups, and went for a walk after dinner, he’d get bigger stronger leaner. yayyyyy!!!

let’s talk about what the best of the best consistently do…

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

If you had to guess, how many of your posts would you say are “Best Post”-ing someone who agrees with you?[/quote]

Not sure…probably the same numbers as the posts you make adding nothing to the discussion but complaining about me posting…again.

There is a discussion going on here that some of you seem to be trying to stop.

Why?[/quote]

This post, and then the rest of the posts you made on that page…

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
why are all these debates about the noobs?

if a noob drank protein shakes, did pushups, and went for a walk after dinner, he’d get bigger stronger leaner. yayyyyy!!!

let’s talk about what the best of the best consistently do…[/quote]

This is true. Maybe we should talk about intermediate guys 2-4 years in.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
why are all these debates about the noobs?

if a noob drank protein shakes, did pushups, and went for a walk after dinner, he’d get bigger stronger leaner. yayyyyy!!!

let’s talk about what the best of the best consistently do…[/quote]

This is true. Maybe we should talk about intermediate guys 2-4 years in. [/quote]

Good point.

How are guys like that doing?

Any pics so we can discuss?