The Biotest Product Speculation Thread

So, we have one product that TC says will address recovery and WORK CAPACITY (workout fuel?)…from the ‘Special Report’ thread.

There was another product that Bill Roberts alluded to - topical fat loss cream

Yet, another that we’ve known about for some time - Anaconda

Also, TC mentioned something about R-ALA in the Leucine ‘Special Report’ thread.

So, that makes 4 products, even 5 if the first one is separate from Workout Fuel. I am calling either another adaptogen or a nootropic on top of those.

If we set up a thread where we place bets with over/unders of product releases, will Tim, TC and the Biotest gang want in on the action? I’m guessing they’ll create phony handles to stir the pot (no pun!) in their favor :wink:

Bring it.

Didn’t Bill say the topical product’s release was ‘imminent’?

TC hinted at 11-T in the Biotest Nostalgia thread only about a month or two before it came out. So I’m betting on a month or less for what ever his R-ALA reference was for.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
So, we have one product that TC says will address recovery and WORK CAPACITY (workout fuel?)…from the ‘Special Report’ thread.[/quote]

Just Surge 2.0 ?

Hrmmm

[quote]
Yet, another that we’ve known about for some time - Anaconda [/quote]

No clue

[quote]
Also, TC mentioned something about R-ALA in the Leucine ‘Special Report’ thread.[/quote]

Maybe although could be just a release of a product with added R-ALA

I would bank on re-releases it is expensive for a company to carry on releasing new products due to marketing and R&D. Although if they have the capital/income to release all these new products one must wonder how much profit they get from each product especially since

“The truth is, we could and probably should charge more for it, but we’re kind of sneaky. …only charge 26 bucks, you’ll come to the Biotest store, buy it, and probably buy some other Biotest products at the same time.”

Anyway I am a cynic.

There wil also be another creatine product, possibly having to do with pyruvate. That was also mentioned.

Goddamn, I’m good :slight_smile:

I remember CT commenting on the Surge Workout Fuel picture in one of the Physique Clinic reviews saying maybe the picture was there because the launch was “really really close”. I think this was 2 months ago :frowning:

I was waiting for a whole new line of supplements this week, one each day.
Monday there was FiniBar, then Tues Leucine, but nada since :frowning:

I still would like some info on the FiniBar. I’m not dropping $48 on protein bars without at least SOME explanation.

I’m pretty interested in a R-ALA product. I’ve read that it will improve the effects of stimulants to those who mare more resistant. That would rock my world.

I’d love to see some new T-Nation swag too. Whoever does the graphics for the site and the products does an awesome job. Put that stuff on a t-shirt, I’d wear a different one every day of the week.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I’m pretty interested in a R-ALA product. I’ve read that it will improve the effects of stimulants to those who mare more resistant. That would rock my world. [/quote]

Post for me where you got that info. Quick, to PubMed!

I read R-ALA is really good for improving insulin sensitivity and shuttling glycogen into muscles or something like that. Didn’t know about the effects on stims.

I don’t respond to stims at all, so this would be interesting…

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I still would like some info on the FiniBar. I’m not dropping $48 on protein bars without at least SOME explanation.
[/quote]

FINIBAR isn’t a protein bar, so it’s probably not for you.

analog_kid wrote:
I’m pretty interested in a R-ALA product. I’ve read that it will improve the effects of stimulants to those who mare more resistant. That would rock my world.

I read R-ALA is really good for improving insulin sensitivity and shuttling glycogen into muscles or something like that. Didn’t know about the effects on stims.

I don’t respond to stims at all, so this would be interesting…[/quote]

I wasn’t aware of the effect analog_kid was talking about, but I’m really interested hearing more about that.

I’ve gotten good results with R-ALA before though, as far as insulin sensitivity, so it’s a supplement I like. The brands that I have preferred to buy in the past seem to be consistently out of stock or no longer made. None of my local stores carry it at all, so I’ve been hoping for a while now that Biotest would come up with something.

Looks like it’s coming soon…

analog_kid wrote:

I wasn’t aware of the effect analog_kid was talking about, but I’m really interested hearing more about that.

I’ve gotten good results with R-ALA before though, as far as insulin sensitivity, so it’s a supplement I like. The brands that I have preferred to buy in the past seem to be consistently out of stock or no longer made. None of my local stores carry it at all, so I’ve been hoping for a while now that Biotest would come up with something.

Looks like it’s coming soon…

I still want to know what LiveSpill is.

Whatever it is, it seems to have TKOed Shugart’s Hammer.

I’ve often wondered why Biotest has no glutamine suppliment?

analog_kid wrote:

I could have swore I read it on here somewhere. I’ll do some digging.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

FINIBAR isn’t a protein bar, so it’s probably not for you.[/quote]

I guess I won’t buy any then.

[quote]dday wrote:
I’ve often wondered why Biotest has no glutamine suppliment? [/quote]

not everyone believes in its efficacy :shrug:

I think TC mentioned something about another adaptogen and I thought I heard some talk of a lo-carb Surge-type product.

The latter would be something I would be very interested in. I did some searching around to make my own PWO no-carb shake per Thib’s recommendations and found it was cheaper to just stick with Surge.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
dday wrote:
I’ve often wondered why Biotest has no glutamine suppliment?

not everyone believes in its efficacy :shrug:[/quote]

I would love a formula that matches thibs low carb workout nutrition guidelines that tasted as good as Surge :frowning:

[quote]jstines wrote:
I think TC mentioned something about another adaptogen and I thought I heard some talk of a lo-carb Surge-type product.

The latter would be something I would be very interested in. I did some searching around to make my own PWO no-carb shake per Thib’s recommendations and found it was cheaper to just stick with Surge. [/quote]

I would be VERY interested in this!

I found his reccomendations exceptionally useful on a recent cut and would LOVE something that tasted as good as normal Surge!

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
I still want to know what LiveSpill is.

Whatever it is, it seems to have TKOed Shugart’s Hammer.[/quote]

This post made me lol

It sure did, didn’t it?