The Biggest Problems On The Road

I’ve gotten to the point where I am more than willing to be required to take an additional test (or even two or three) due to my gender.

Every time I’m nearly killed in traffic, it’s because of some bitch with a cellphone. Every. Goddamn. Time.

Also, retards who don’t read fucking roadsigns. I’m standing in the right lane on a red with my turn signal on. There is a “no turn on red” sign right fucking there. The idiot behind me flashes his lights and honks for the entire duration of the red light. I’m not gonna get a fucking ticket to accommodate you.

[quote]Artem wrote:
I like how everybody thinks they’re an awesome driver. I have yet to meet somebody who admits that they’re a bad driver. If you even tell someone they’re a bad driver, they get so offended, like it’s a skill they’ve been actively pursuing for years.

What constitutes being a good driver? Never having crashed?

[/quote]

This is true. One of my ex gf’s had an accident like every fucking month. It was fucking scary getting in a car with her. Her idea of showing people how ‘good’ of a driver she was, was tailgating REALLY close(I’m talking 2-3 feet at decent speeds) and laughing and looking at other people to see if they were impressed. She would do this even when her brakes were fucked.

Not suprisingly her Mum was a terrible driver, and her 2 other sisters.

Bring up the topic of her being a bad driver and she would basically rip your balls off.

OLD PEOPLE

Seriously, I think the biggest problem on the road is the fact that everything other people do on the road pisses everyone off.

Sure, there are always people tailgating, and speeding and all that shit but seriously just let them go. The problem on the road is that everyone is getting angry and shit at these people and then doing stupid shit themselves to worsen the situation.

People need patience, and not get angry at situations you have no control over. I found driving was alot less stressful when I figured this out.

What would help though, is if people paid more attention and moved faster at traffic lights. Even if your 5 cars back, it can still take 20-30 seconds before your moving.

Wow alot more posts than I expected.Another I hate is when somone overtakes and then slows you down!,makes me feel like side-swiping them off the road!

Potholes.Get’s worse every year.You have to know and try to memorize your route to work or somewhere.If you don’t and you take a way you havn’t taken in awhile…white knuckle all the way.
It seems the right lane has the round craters and the left has the long cracks with huge chunks missing.I will say that sailing over one of those at 240kph on a street bike on the 401 is way past white knuckle.What a rush.

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
OLD PEOPLE[/quote]

it doesnt matter what it is old people suck at every activity and make it worse for everyone else.

i especially hate old people who come into my resturaunt. 2 dollars on a 35 dollar bill are you fucking retarded?

[quote]Artem wrote:
I like how everybody thinks they’re an awesome driver. I have yet to meet somebody who admits that they’re a bad driver. If you even tell someone they’re a bad driver, they get so offended, like it’s a skill they’ve been actively pursuing for years.

What constitutes being a good driver? Never having crashed?

My mom is the worst driver I know. Of course, she blames every one of her accidents on some outside force. It’s like some people just don’t have a basic understanding of physics. Flooring it on a slippery road will not help your condition.[/quote]

i WAS a bad driver after i passed my test, drove like a prat etc. but now iv done th IAM course, i now im a much better driver. what is a good driver?
OBSERVATION, THINKING AHEAD, COURTESY AND GOOD REACTION TIMES

Yea, understanding all the little nuances that have been discussed.

If you are unable to pick these up while driving… you are not a good driver.

I could sit with SEVERAL people i know and explain these to them and they would be like… wow i never thought of that…

It hate when people are in a such a hurry to not stop at the stop sign, cut you off, then go slow.

The left lane is for passing, not for getting into the second you get on the freeway and not moving no matter how many people you’re slowing down until you exit, then cut across 3 lanes of traffic to make your exit, like they don’t take the same route to work every damn day on forgot where their exit is.

If you can’t drive over 35 in a 50, then speed up to 40 in a 30.

Can’t signal or leave their signals on for miles.

Those signs for the last 5 miles telling you the right lane was closed wasn’t good enough for you, you’re fucking special and have to get the the front of the line. Asshole moves like that make things worse.

Don’t give truckers such a bad rap, I drove for a year, and the hardest part is dealing with all the retards on the road.

Give motorcyclists/pedal bicyclists, and pedestrians a break.

Your SUV doesn’t scare me, so when the road has a little snow on it, and you can see where you’re going, and decide that because you can’t see the line markers you need to drive 5 miles an hour in the center, I will squeeze your pansy ass out of the way with my Saturn

Have a nice day

Soccer moms on their cell phones that come into my lane without indicating and trying to smash me into the ground while I’m riding my motorcycle. I mean seriously… your not going to say you didn’t know I was there! I ride a Harley with drag pipes… COME ON!