The Biggest Loser

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
According to the show, it is believed that doing squats helps you live longer… interesting[/quote]

word i saw that part. it was like pushups…or squats? im like SQUAAAAAAAWTS

I think she’s actually still pregnant in the one that’s currently airing.

I’m addicted to the show like it’s crack or something.

All I do is make fun of the gayness of it. Even my 14 year old daughter mocked the crying man montage they did Tuesday night. Almost everything about it annoys me and still, I’m drawn in…

my mom loves this damn show ha, but ya hot chick, ive seen a couple of these girls at the end after they lost like 100 lbs and wow some are bangin

[quote]crod266 wrote:
my mom loves this damn show ha, but ya hot chick, ive seen a couple of these girls at the end after they lost like 100 lbs and wow some are bangin[/quote]

That’s why they say be nice to the girls in the gym actually working, cause they may end up being the hotties =p

[quote]red04 wrote:
crod266 wrote:
my mom loves this damn show ha, but ya hot chick, ive seen a couple of these girls at the end after they lost like 100 lbs and wow some are bangin

That’s why they say be nice to the girls in the gym actually working, cause they may end up being the hotties =p[/quote]

Solid advice right there.

And DAYUM!! I didnt know the host was that hot untill I saw that pic in this thread…them some big ole boobies.

I don’t know guys she kinda looks like Ricky Schroeder