The Biggest Derailer?

So how old are you bitches with all these injuries?

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:
depression.[/quote]

This[/quote]

How does depression hurt training? I feel like i would get depressed if i didn’t regularly train…

For me i’d say back injury and dipping too often (makes me sick)

alcoholism. Honestly it might be depression but it manifests as alcoholism. I’ll probably need to seek help someday but now is not the time.

Trick question. Nothing derails me.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]americaninsweden wrote:

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
Funny people say this. I always found my training gets worse with the emergence of a relationship. Not the other way around.[/quote]
This.

Women/relationships kill my training potential.
[/quote]
Get your bitches in line dude.[/quote]
I live in Sweden, land of the beautiful blonde, it is easier said than done. The distractions are plentiful here.

Injuries.

I use to change my routine for women, but fuck that shit.

[quote]Ambugaton wrote:
alcoholism. Honestly it might be depression but it manifests as alcoholism. I’ll probably need to seek help someday but now is not the time. [/quote]

I love getting drunk, but goddamn hitting the gym with a brutal hangover is roooooough.

The other day I was hungover over as fuck. Drank two coors lights at 10am before legs day. That did not help…lol

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]Ambugaton wrote:
alcoholism. Honestly it might be depression but it manifests as alcoholism. I’ll probably need to seek help someday but now is not the time. [/quote]

I love getting drunk, but goddamn hitting the gym with a brutal hangover is roooooough.

The other day I was hungover over as fuck. Drank two coors lights at 10am before legs day. That did not help…lol
[/quote]
Yea I had 3 shots, more than a liter of wine and 2 beers last night and today is deadlift day, fuck.

[quote]Ambugaton wrote:

[/quote]
Yea I had 3 shots, more than a liter of wine and 2 beers last night and today is deadlift day, fuck.[/quote]

Utoh! A glass of wine makes my head hurt. A 12 pack of ice cold cheap light beer=heavenly.

So do those smokin hot Swedish women you speak of like getting drunk?

[quote]Ambugaton wrote:

[/quote]
Yea I had 3 shots, more than a liter of wine and 2 beers last night and today is deadlift day, fuck.[/quote]

Utoh! A glass of wine makes my head hurt. A 12 pack of ice cold cheap light beer=heavenly.

So do those smokin hot Swedish women you speak of like getting drunk?
[/quote]

Well, at least I’m not alone on this one.

Never seriously injured myself…so only time away from places with no gym, really. Relationship problems, being pissed off, depressed, etc, only make me wanna lift more to get my head straight.

the end of my relationship realy knocked me out of my focus but i kept training tho.

ACL
Right meniscus
Right meniscus
Bankart lesion
Repeat dislocation
Left meniscus

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:
ACL
Right meniscus
Right meniscus
Bankart lesion
Repeat dislocation
Left meniscus[/quote]

Damn, That would equal DEPRESSION in my book.

Diarrhoea is pretty bad

Work, 12-14 hour shifts plus sudden unpredicatble increases in working days and hours can hamper recovery at times, and night shifts.

[quote]Hitkiller wrote:
Work, 12-14 hour shifts plus sudden unpredicatble increases in working days and hours can hamper recovery at times, and night shifts.[/quote]

Hey Hit

Are you actually doing a HIT routine?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
My pillows.[/quote]

x2

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Never seriously injured myself…so only time away from places with no gym, really. Relationship problems, being pissed off, depressed, etc, only make me wanna lift more to get my head straight. [/quote]

Same here. After the crash I could see through one eye and I was still trying to lift however I could. I think I took a whole week off before doing anything at all…and that was only because I couldn’t move.

[quote]critietaeta wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:
depression.[/quote]

This[/quote]

How does depression hurt training? I feel like i would get depressed if i didn’t regularly train…

For me i’d say back injury and dipping too often (makes me sick)[/quote]

Clinical depression, not oh I feel kind of down in the dumps today depression.

Injury, surgery and working out of town derails me