The Better Anti-Estrogen Supp?

Hey everyone, I’ve been taking Rez-V religiously for about a year and a half now, along with several other basics. I am considering a cycle of a stronger anti-estrogen supp. Down to just two choices. Novodex XT and 6-OXO. These seem to be the two best as far as I can tell from reading between the lines.

What does everyone here think is the better of the two?

TKC

Your not going to get much support for either products on these forums. Run a search on 6-oxo, one of the authors posted a nice read on the product. I’m not to familiar with the Gaspari Novedex

Ok then. Since I have a very healthy respect for this site and Biotest in general…what then would be the choice for an anti-estrogen product. Or is Rez-V the top of the heap.

TKC

Well groveling at the feet of a woman while holding out your credit card is estrogenic enough to counteract whatever supplement you get ahold of. You might need to make a lifestyle adjustment first.

I bet you’re not married. Or at least not to my wife. ha ha. 17 years married and the only place for me to get peace is in my dungeon of a home gym. I love it.

Thought the avatar said it all about long term marriage.

TKC

[quote]tkclary wrote:
What does everyone here think is the better of the two?

TKC[/quote]

Neither. Go with arimidex.

I love Rez-V for its health properties. I don’t think it’s all that anti-estrogenic. I’d go with Calcium D-glucarate and Poliquin’s Dim supplement.

[quote]tkclary wrote:
Ok then. Since I have a very healthy respect for this site and Biotest in general…what then would be the choice for an anti-estrogen product. Or is Rez-V the top of the heap.

TKC[/quote]

Aside from arimidex (anastrazole), I would recommend zinc, 60-90 mg/day.

Arimidex/anastrazole/a-dex

Most effective estrogen control.

Can drop your estrogen by 80% in one dose.

It’s strong shit though.

Why do you want to control estrogen? Gyno?

Unless you have gyno, excess estrogen, or are on AAS, there isn’t a need for anti estrogens, IMO.

All it can do is give you a cold.

^seriously… lack of estrogen is hard on immune system.