T Nation

The Best Workout

Can you help me, and give me example of best hypertrophy training you have ever done?

[quote]Uscumla Beograd wrote:
Can you help me, and give me example of best hypertrophy training you have ever done? [/quote]

Everyone will give you a different answer, because there is not just one silver-bullet program. Have you read any T-Mag articles? Just use the search function and enter hypertrophy, start reading. Also there is a NEWBIE thread. What are you looking for, to get huge? Get strong? Do you want the world and what?s in it?
You would usually get a more abrupt response, so that is as delicate an answer as I can give, sorry.

Jules: Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I’m in a transitional period so I don’t wanna kill you, I wanna help you.

I’ve done GVT 2000 and I’m abaut to finish ABBH I and I read (I think) all CW workots but can you or somebody else sugest any other training ?
Where can I find NEWBIE thread ?
I want to be huge .
In advance THANKS .

There are articles all over this and many other sites, but, if you have read ALL of CW’s stuff and that’s not enough for you to start on getting huge
I don’t know if anyone else can help you. Except for the obvious guy who will get on here and tell you that more than half of your effort should go into your diet. Eat big, lift hard and grow home.

Suggestion: Click on the Training Forum articles on the front page. That’s where you’ll find a lot of this stuff. Don’t neglect nutrition.

I want to be huge .

Don’t we all!

Where can I find Charles Poliquin GVT or maybe another of his training ?

Where can I find Charles Poliquin GVT or maybe another of his training ?[/quote]

Bang it in the search engine or look at years 99 - 2002.

he will be in there,

Where can I find Charles Poliquin GVT or maybe another of his training ?[/quote]

Click on “Authors” in the “Article Library.”

[quote]T-Mag Mod wrote:
Uscumla Beograd wrote:
Where can I find Charles Poliquin GVT or maybe another of his training ?

Click on “Authors” in the “Article Library.”[/quote]

THANKS